Author Topic: Scary Lil Kim Pic..  (Read 516 times)

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Scary Lil Kim Pic..
« on: February 09, 2004, 07:14:15 PM »

BL7

Re:Scary Lil Kim Pic..
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2004, 08:34:55 PM »
She should be a monster in a scary movie. :o

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2004, 09:06:15 PM »
I'm at a loss for words....... bitch is just ugly, no punchline, nothing shes ugly... ::)

EDIT:  Looking again she looks like Mr. Burns on that episode of the Simpsons where we see his friday night ritual that makes him look like an alien from all the tests and injections and radition haha there u go.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2004, 09:07:32 PM by Cupid Valentino »

-KIDRENEGADE-

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2004, 09:12:53 PM »
^^ LOL, I was just getting ready to say that she looks like an alien, but your example is perfect.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2004, 09:12:58 PM »
I'm at a loss for words....... bitch is just ugly, no punchline, nothing shes ugly... ::)

EDIT:  Looking again she looks like Mr. Burns on that episode of the Simpsons where we see his friday night ritual that makes him look like an alien from all the tests and injections and radition haha there u go.

haha classic Simpsons episode. She never did anything for me. Well her body, but the face is just ugh.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2004, 09:16:30 PM »

haha classic Simpsons episode. She never did anything for me. Well her body, but the face is just ugh.

I never liked her  any part of her really, BTW was there any truth to that story that she choked on some Jizz on stage once after givin some dude a BJ right before she went out on stage?  That whole story turned me off of her.

EDIT: and her voice, shes the black Fran Descher "The Nanny"
« Last Edit: February 09, 2004, 09:17:17 PM by Cupid Valentino »

-KIDRENEGADE-

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2004, 04:36:02 AM »

lmao...youre so damn right  ;D

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

West C. Connected

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2004, 04:44:16 AM »

I never liked her  any part of her really, BTW was there any truth to that story that she choked on some Jizz on stage once after givin some dude a BJ right before she went out on stage?  That whole story turned me off of her.

EDIT: and her voice, shes the black Fran Descher "The Nanny"

LOL @ Choking on jizz on stage.

The story about having her fat sucked out of her and put in her tits is worse though.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2004, 11:46:24 AM »
Damn, bitch looks like a doll, lifeless. Scary shit. :(

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2004, 01:25:49 PM »
cott damn, this has to be fake
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

JTSimon

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2004, 01:57:09 PM »
lol I was hoping 50 and Lil Kim won a grammy for Magic Stick...he would have dissed her on stage  ;D

yuccccccck

pappy

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2004, 02:28:04 PM »
u gotta see her without make up on.  honest to god she looks like a fuckin man.  shes fuckin disgusting.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2004, 04:33:35 PM »
Damn that's downright frightening. Her nose looks like Michael Jackson, I don't know what's wrong with her chin and her eyes look like she's been tweeking for a week straight. Don't forget about that horrible weave and her nasty makeup.

yuck

*although I'd let her suck my dick though*
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2004, 07:13:33 PM »
She should be a monster in a scary movie. :o

either that...or a mannequin...or a zombie in the new dawn of the dead...

Mikey_Yayo

• Lil Geezy
  • --$$Feel the realness coming from the realest$$--
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2004, 07:24:41 PM »
She never looked good in the first place. It only makes sense that she was gonna get worse over time. Slap her in the Aliens v. Predator movie.
YBP Entertainment 2004
YBP Online - Coming Soon