Author Topic: Are Whoo Kid and Game in G-Unit!  (Read 415 times)

bez

Are Whoo Kid and Game in G-Unit!
« on: February 24, 2004, 03:11:17 PM »
Apparently some site on the net says that they are and on the trainers its also got G6 or sumit.

Why wasn't they on the front cover of Beg For Mercy and shit?

Quadruple OG

Re:Are Whoo Kid and Game in G-Unit!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 03:32:39 PM »
Game is on G-Unit/Aftermath Records, Whoo kid is 50/G-Unit's DJ, don't think he's a member of the G-unit officially

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2004, 03:36:09 PM »
Whoo Kid is NOT in G-UNIT ...

Game is juss signed to Gunit / Aftermath

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2004, 09:29:44 PM »
I consider Game part of G-Unit. Signed to they records, always wearin' G-Unit shirts, and always shoutin' out G-Unit on freestyles and what not. Not to mention being in they videos.

funkstylz

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2004, 09:32:52 PM »
naw the tracks he spit on are still labeled Game Ft. G-Unit , therefore he's seperated from g-unit , if it was just G-Unit - Freestyle or some shit , and u hear game on there then ya he's prolly part of g-unit

nonchalize

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2004, 11:17:30 AM »
naw the tracks he spit on are still labeled Game Ft. G-Unit , therefore he's seperated from g-unit , if it was just G-Unit - Freestyle or some shit , and u hear game on there then ya he's prolly part of g-unit
FUCC G UNIT  

nonchalize

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2004, 11:20:00 AM »
 >:( DONT PUT PAC PICS NEXT TO THAT GARBAGE R U CRAZY   THE WEST GOTS G MUSIC NOT G UNIT  "THIS GUY IS CRAZY"

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2004, 11:32:15 AM »
I consider Game part of G-Unit. Signed to they records, always wearin' G-Unit shirts, and always shoutin' out G-Unit on freestyles and what not. Not to mention being in they videos.

Well, all of the above mentioned reasons does not mean he's in G-Unit. It just means he's representing them to the fullest, that's all. (I don't understand what's so difficult about that ??? )

crunkinyoass01

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2004, 01:17:18 PM »
yo the second coming were can i get that pic you got of that fine ass girl on her knees or whatever and plus were can you download those kinda pics like ones you can use on message boards

nonchalize

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2004, 01:28:09 PM »
G UNIT P UNIT X THEM CATS DONT OUT PACS PICS NEXT TO THAT GARBAGE YOUR A MUAFC**N DON YOU SHOULD BE SMARTER THAN THAT PLAYBOY MAN THIS GUY IS SIPPN GREY GOOSE OR SUNTHAN PROBALY THAT INCREDIBLE HULK  

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2004, 03:19:18 PM »
i think its yayo, 50, banks, buks, sha money and who kid is what g6 stands fo..........cuz im sure these were out befo game isgned to g-unit

Ltnluv23

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2004, 04:14:09 PM »
well when they interviewed game on MTV..he said he was officially part of G-Unit...wearing the spinner chain n all....but hes solo, but still part of G-Unit...just like Chingy is wit DTP...he be wearing the DTP chain, but DTP group itself is just shawna, titty boi, i-20 and lil fate, and ludacris comes across on sum tracks....kinda da same deal wit D-block/LOX and Jae hood......not too sure about Whookid, but he always shoutin out gunit

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2004, 07:22:54 AM »
Yo,Game is signed wit G-Unit(records)/Aftermath.He is not in G-Unit.He is just reppin them cause he is signed wit them.I always thought it was logical that it's like that.Plus,why are y'all trippin sayin some bullshit that Pac's picture shouldn't be next to Yayo's.If your worried about shit like that then u probably don't have any personal problems in your lives.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2004, 10:26:23 PM »
G UNIT P UNIT X THEM CATS DONT OUT PACS PICS NEXT TO THAT GARBAGE YOUR A MUAFC**N DON YOU SHOULD BE SMARTER THAN THAT PLAYBOY MAN THIS GUY IS SIPPN GREY GOOSE OR SUNTHAN PROBALY THAT INCREDIBLE HULK  

Fuck the bullshit. Tony Yayo is tight.