Author Topic: Brotha Lynch posters???  (Read 449 times)

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
Brotha Lynch posters???
« on: February 27, 2004, 01:00:19 AM »
I've been looking for some Brotha Lynch posters for a long time now, no album posters (except Season of da Siccness) but just one of him and one of those crazy ass poses he does with a fire axe or a butcher knife or something. I don't even know if they exist, if they do holla!!!
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

GangstaBoogy

Re:Brotha Lynch posters???
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2004, 01:04:33 AM »
is a poster of his ugly ass holdin an axe really the last thing you wanna see before you go to sleep & first thing you see when you wake up?

naw I dont know tho. hit up ebay
« Last Edit: February 27, 2004, 01:05:37 AM by Baby G »
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2004, 07:22:35 PM »
is a poster of his ugly ass holdin an axe really the last thing you wanna see before you go to sleep & first thing you see when you wake up?

LOL ;D        

Actually I want it up in my entry room in my apartment to scare away girl scouts and jehova's witnesses...just kidding...sort of
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2004, 10:29:40 PM »
LMAO! I can dig it. Lynch aint that popular - so you should check at underground spots (mom & pop shops). They get a lot of underground artist's poster for promotions.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2004, 02:33:14 AM »
F'sho  8) It's my mission now to find the scariest lynch poster ever.

Sentenced

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2004, 07:39:40 PM »
Haha I would love to get my hands on 1 of those posters if they exist, his one of my all time faves.
Everybody's human we need to live by the constitution/
I ain't no dummy, behind them walls of congress someone's juicin'/  How you think the streets get flooded wit guns and knifes and crack/ Us blacks ain't got the type of machinery to deliver that/  And the people that do kick back in mansions, pushing remotes/ I ain't no hater, but man the law I can't stand them folks - Rappin' 4 Tay

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2004, 03:08:11 PM »
i got a poster of EBK4 if any1s interested