Author Topic: Michael Jackson attempts to rob Wal-Mart  (Read 218 times)

Trauma-san

Michael Jackson attempts to rob Wal-Mart
« on: February 27, 2004, 03:43:03 PM »
Gloved one reaches for new fashion accessory
Friday, February 27, 2004 Posted: 5:04 PM EST (2204 GMT)
Story Tools

(CNN) -- First it was the glove, then the surgical mask, now it seems the ski mask is Michael Jackson's latest fashion accessory.

Police said Friday that the pop star had his head covered with a ski mask as he and another man with a hat pulled down over his eyes entered a Wal-Mart in Glenwood Springs, Colorado, Tuesday morning.

Managers asked the man to remove his mask and, when he refused, called police, said Lt. Bill Kimminau of the Glenwood Springs Police Department.

At that point, the men left.

Soon afterward, police spotted their black SUV and pulled it over, Kimminau said.

"When the officer stopped the vehicle, Michael was the only one with the mask on. He removed it so the officer could see who it was and the officer found there was nothing to it, and that was the end of the story," said Kimminau. "It was a routine call, other than the fact that now it's Michael Jackson."

Jackson pleaded not guilty in January to nine felony charges against him -- seven counts of performing lewd or lascivious acts on a child under 14 and two counts of administering an intoxicating agent.

That case is pending in Santa Barbara County Superior Court. (Full story)

Jackson and his ex-wife, Debbie Rowe, have hired a retired judge to help them resolve an undisclosed "family law" matter, according to papers filed in a Los Angeles court. (Full story)

Doggystylin

Re:Michael Jackson attempts to rob Wal-Mart
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2004, 04:31:03 PM »
WHAT DA HELL?!?!  ???

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2004, 07:18:39 PM »

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2004, 07:23:27 PM »
Come on, it's not that hard to understand, just a funny situation.  He wanted to go to Wal Mart and didn't wanna get fucked with, so he put on a mask.  They didn't want him in there because it was a security concern, so he left, simple as that.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2004, 07:24:40 PM »
Come on, it's not that hard to understand, just a funny situation.  He wanted to go to Wal Mart and didn't wanna get fucked with, so he put on a mask.  They didn't want him in there because it was a security concern, so he left, simple as that.  

oh lmao, i read it wrong then cuz it sounded like he really tried to rob the place, thought he was tryna be ganksta

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2004, 08:43:18 AM »
^^^ lol somehow i dont think so

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2004, 10:14:52 AM »
not much more to say than lol

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2004, 10:42:24 AM »
yo i heard sum bullshit like jus cuz jacko be chillin with some nation of islam cats now debbie suddenly wants custody of their kids, that true?

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2004, 07:35:58 PM »
Of course it's not true.  LOL.  Just like most shit you hear about Michael Jackson.  

Here's how the rumour mill goes.  Think up any rumour you can think of about Michael.  Get anything that may possibly point to that, and then throw the rumour in you thought up as what it points to.  For instance:

Rumour: I guess you could assume that since Michael and Lisa Marie Pressley were once married, maybe they'll fall back in love.

Fact: Somebody sees them eating somewhere.

News: MICHAEL AND LISA BACK TOGETHER AT LAST

Or....

Rumour: I guess you could say that since Debbie Rowe doesn't want custody of the kids, and doesn't have custody of the kids, one day maybe she will.

Fact: Debbie and Michael have a meeting with a judge, for an undisclosed reason.

News: DEBBIE WANTS CUSTODY BACK!!!!!! !!!!! THIS MUST BE WHAT ITS ABOUT!!!!!!

In reality they had a meeting with a judge, apparently Debbie hasn't talked to Michael in a few months and hasn't been seeing the kids much, Michael wouldn't talk to her on the phone or wasn't available, so this was the only way she could get in touch with him to settle the problem.  Big deal.

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2004, 07:37:26 PM »
Oh, and the NOI bullshit is so stupid.  Jermaine Jackson is in the NOI.  Jermaine has recently been spending a lot of time with Michael, and Jermaine's friends are all in the NOI.  The NOI have been doing security for Michael and things lately, because Jermaine set it all up.  Simple as that.  Michael's not joining the NOI... but since everybody's afraid of the NOI, they get attached to every story... like for instance, since Debbie and Michael are going to court, it must be about the NOI.  

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2004, 09:13:40 AM »
everything bout mj gets twisted.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson