Author Topic: one of the sickest joints out right now  (Read 174 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
one of the sickest joints out right now
« on: March 04, 2004, 11:26:18 AM »
royce 5'9 - throwback............yo this shit is sick as fuck, royce comes real strong on this, the hook is sick n the beats ill, y'all should check this shit

Don Breezio

Re:one of the sickest joints out right now
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2004, 11:28:58 AM »
this was actually my least favorite track from death is certain...its not a bad track at all but i thought he really shined on every other track.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2004, 11:30:16 AM »
My fav of the album got to be : regardless , throwback , hiphop , beef , what I know ... Ah hell , every damn track is bangin !

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2004, 11:48:15 AM »
this was actually my least favorite track from death is certain...its not a bad track at all but i thought he really shined on every other track.

u jus sayin dat to disagree with me cuz we aint on a level or u for real thats ya worst track off the album?

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2004, 11:55:41 AM »

u jus sayin dat to disagree with me cuz we aint on a level or u for real thats ya worst track off the album?

no for real...i just thought it was kinda weak compared to the rest...guess its not really my style or whatever...its not a bad track though. i dont skip it.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2004, 12:40:11 AM »
For me, Gangsta was the worst track, eventhough it was kinda dope. Throwback was the 2nd worst, but the beat is tight
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)