Author Topic: Wrestlemania XX <-- 20 you dumbass!  (Read 243 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Wrestlemania XX <-- 20 you dumbass!
« on: March 07, 2004, 08:45:53 PM »
I never-ever thought I wouldn't care about wrestlemania :'(  but damn Wrestling has gone to shit lately.  is anyone else in this same predicament(SP?)

-KIDRENEGADE-

pappy

Re:Wrestlemania XX <-- 20 you dumbass!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2004, 09:17:31 PM »
actually this is like the first wrestlemania since 15 im hyped up for.  the undertaker is comin back old school style with paul bearer.  HBK (my favorite wrestler) is in the main event.  so im pretty hyped

The Watcher

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2004, 09:48:07 PM »
word

i booked my day off for this in october
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2004, 06:08:22 AM »
LOL wrestling is shit i gre out of that when i was like 14 what makes it worse i saw it the other day kane has been demasked plus its not even the same kane how shit is that

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2004, 06:22:03 AM »
I'll tell you what it is.  Hogan left.  Whenever he comes back around, the fans get all excited, the internet fans talk shit about him, and there's a big buzz.  When he leaves, it drains the company, people miss something, and the ratings go down.  He doesn't really increase ratings, but when he leaves, they plummet.  

I wanna see the Undertaker, though, but I ain't paying 40 bucks to see him.  

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2004, 12:54:18 PM »
LOL wrestling is shit i gre out of that when i was like 14 what makes it worse i saw it the other day kane has been demasked plus its not even the same kane how shit is that

Don't know what you're talking about, but Glen Jabocs is Kane and always has been Kane. It's not a different guy.

This is going to be one of the best WreslteManias in years. The card is basically great from top to bottom.

When The Undertaker returns it probably won't be with Paul Bearer. And expect to possible hear his voice tonight over the last promo before Mania.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2004, 03:18:52 PM »

Don't know what you're talking about, but Glen Jabocs is Kane and always has been Kane. It's not a different guy.

This is going to be one of the best WreslteManias in years. The card is basically great from top to bottom.

When The Undertaker returns it probably won't be with Paul Bearer. And expect to possible hear his voice tonight over the last promo before Mania.

Isn't Kane Isaach Yankem'?

Why are u so hyped about the old taker returning?  IF I watch it all I'm gonna see is the redneck.  The fuckin redneck taker killed him and all his "taker-ness".  I gues it's o.k. for a little kid like yourself to be escited about the return of the unertaker w/ Paul Bearer but I know old school taker fans wont enjoy it....at least I wont.

-KIDRENEGADE-

The Watcher

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2004, 06:31:59 PM »
oldschool taker fan here and im gonna love it
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2004, 07:46:55 PM »
Hell yea....it's going to be a good Wrestlemania....getting off of work at 2pm in order to have everything in place by 7pm *start time*.  It's only $50

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2004, 07:56:20 PM »
I'm watching it at a friends place... they are paying... and I am happy. Eddie Guerrero defending against Kurt Angle... that should be one of the greatest matches in WWE history, because both athletes can work like no other.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2004, 10:35:46 PM »
they said that shit is gonna be over 4hrs tonight on raw...only other wrestlmania i ever remember being that long was wrestlemania IV when macho man won the tournament, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2004, 10:55:07 PM »
I'm excited

oh yeah and Kane's real name is Glenn Jacobs and Isaac Yankem was a gimmick (a bad one at that)