Author Topic: I NEED SOME HELP !PLEASE !!!!!  (Read 96 times)

Fabulous_Verstyle

I NEED SOME HELP !PLEASE !!!!!
« on: March 10, 2004, 04:11:21 PM »
hey, ima get this str8, my body is very weak, im tall as hell, 6'3, but i m fuking weak, im skinny, i weigh 130 pounds, is there neway, tht in 10 days i can pump and buff myself up ?? and if theres nothing i can do, thn i guess my 2nd oiption wud be to get steroids,so can neone point me out on steroids, how many to tke, when to tke, and wht r the after effects?

eZ

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:I NEED SOME HELP !PLEASE !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2004, 05:29:31 PM »
im not sure if this will work.. but iv'e heard that the key to gaining weight is......eating

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2004, 05:32:52 PM »
hey, ima get this str8, my body is very weak, im tall as hell, 6'3, but i m fuking weak, im skinny, i weigh 130 pounds, is there neway, tht in 10 days i can pump and buff myself up ?? and if theres nothing i can do, thn i guess my 2nd oiption wud be to get steroids,so can neone point me out on steroids, how many to tke, when to tke, and wht r the after effects?

eZ
Have you been shackled down in the basement for most of your life?

Montana00

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2004, 05:46:09 PM »
i would like to point out one simple thing.

If you take steroids, you will no longer be able to grow. so if your satisfied with your height then by all means take steroids. (theyll give you lots of energy and stregth to work out) although there not miracle pills they wont buff you up instantly.  You need to work out on a regular basis with them, but then you want to keep growing.

i work out alot. i do take stuff to help me work out (non steroid) i get lots of protein. (Drink protien shakes from vitiamin store, meat has it too.) always take that after working out, because it repairs your muscles so youll be able to keep weight training. Bananas, gatorade, and dedication.

But this will take awhile before you become buff.

if all else fails get off on some angel dust. its kinda like steroids. make you really strong. lol

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2004, 07:20:07 PM »
i work out too but i dont mess wit steroid cuz i seen the effects of it in the long run (weak heart, pimples, dick shirnks, ect) ur bet wat to do anything is to just eat alot of skinless chicken wit rice and work out dont no if ull see alot of difference in 10 days dont mind me askin but y u need to do dis?

Fabulous_Verstyle

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2004, 07:37:43 PM »
well im not ashamed to tell u y i need to do this,kaz fact is a fact, and i aint denyin it. because today i got punked @ the street by 2 white boys, nd there was nothing i cud do :(

BTW, i heard u get no side effects from Steroids if u use em for  a week or 2 ? is tht true

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2004, 08:37:24 PM »
well im not ashamed to tell u y i need to do this,kaz fact is a fact, and i aint denyin it. because today i got punked @ the street by 2 white boys, nd there was nothing i cud do :(

BTW, i heard u get no side effects from Steroids if u use em for  a week or 2 ? is tht true

are you black?  just wondering.

anyway I doubt you are gonna see anything miraculous in 2 weeks what you need to do is be a man about it and accept your ass whoopin', if u think you're gonna catch one.  Odds are if u are scared your gonna catch one so don't be, accept it.  Do not go and get a gun and all that pussy shit but please, please try and fight back, don't just let them beat on you, if you can strike back do so  if u need a weapon just use whatever is at the scene but don't be a bitch bring guns and knives and shit.  Good Luck.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2004, 08:49:30 PM »
I officially weigh 215..I packed on 15Lbs in muscle in a 3 months