Author Topic: Jay-comeback, all produced by D.R.E.. ?  (Read 394 times)

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
Re:Jay-comeback, all produced by D.R.E.. ?
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2004, 12:21:57 AM »
Jay Z saying he's retiring, only to plan a comeback album, is the type of shit that makes me hate Jay Z.  LOL.  I don't even hate him, though, i'm just saying, damn, what a bitch move.  I'm sorry, if you do something like that, you're a straight up bitch.  Bitch, bitch, Bitch, bitch.  Be a fucking man about it, don't play games and lie about shit just to make money.  Bitch-made.  

Took the words right outta my mouth

PLANT

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2004, 04:24:10 AM »
Comeback Album  ???  Didnt he just release a new single ?

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2004, 05:49:14 AM »
Jay Z saying he's retiring, only to plan a comeback album, is the type of shit that makes me hate Jay Z.  LOL.  I don't even hate him, though, i'm just saying, damn, what a bitch move.  I'm sorry, if you do something like that, you're a straight up bitch.  Bitch, bitch, Bitch, bitch.  Be a fucking man about it, don't play games and lie about shit just to make money.  Bitch-made.  

just like too short....master p.....

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2004, 07:48:30 AM »
This rumour is so old and people just try to spread it one more time. I don't really believe it, it'd be too damn tight to believe. I gotta agree that Jay-Z comin' back would be kind of a bitch-move, without a doubt. But I'd like seein' him back... 8)

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2004, 08:26:44 AM »
Well with the amount of time it takes Dre to work on things I shouldn't worry, we won't see a Jigga comeback album anytime in the next ten years.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2004, 08:35:10 AM »
well, i'd kinda have mixed feelings about this...it'd be a bitch move fa sho, but on the other hand it'd prolly be dope as fuck...but anyways, i guess it's gonna be up there with "The Chronic 2", "Not These Niggaz Again" and Rakim's and Hittman's Aftermath albums

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2004, 01:41:32 PM »
I can't see it happening, and even if it does it probably wouldn't be too good. Probably be really commercial.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2004, 04:27:54 AM »
Don't see this happening...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2004, 05:50:38 AM »

ya... besides he can stay where he is... in retirement... he's not that much of a good rapper to me.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

PhantomChild

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2004, 09:45:24 AM »
Fuck Dre!He needs to go back to the Reasonable Doubt days with noneother than Premier himself!That is I'f his ass is really coming back that is!