Author Topic: have you ever seen an old person fall down  (Read 428 times)

pappy

Re:have you ever seen an old person fall down
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2004, 09:54:09 PM »
Heres another one. Me and the security dude were cool with each other. There was this kid named Mikethat worked there  and I always thought the kid was a little pervert. So I started being sneaky with the help of the security guy. The security guy paged me and told me he saw Mike grab a Maxim Magazine and go into the spare stock room. The manager said he found tissues and a sticky magazine in the corner of a stack of pallets.
So another time, He pages me again and says 'He just shoved a magazine in his pants and went into the bathroom. So me and the security guard sneak into the bathroom. And he Mike is in one of the stalls.The security guard kicks the stall door open and he had his pants down to his ankles masturbating. LMFAO We told all the bosses and associates. He got fired. And if you don't beleive me I have an audio Mp3 of Kmarts manager recorded him admitting that it happened.

LMFAO that happened to a kid in my high school.  he was in the bathroom stall jackin off.  an the bathroom lady was like he was in there for a while so she a male teacher to go in there.  an he opens the door to the stall an the kid got his legs up jackin off.  he opens the door the kid nutted on the teachers leg lmao.  the teacher walked out the bathroom with  nut on his leg.  shit was hilarious

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2004, 10:19:17 PM »
If u get caught jackin off at school what can they do?

-KIDRENEGADE-

West C. Connected

« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2004, 05:42:21 AM »
If u get caught jackin off at school what can they do?

Is there something you want to tell us?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2004, 08:31:57 AM »
they were all my little brother doing too on that site. lmao..I had to delete the site because they threatened to take me too court.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2004, 03:46:29 PM »
this is one of the greatest threads ever, lmao...it reminds me of a story from way back...

this is back when i was in grade 7 or 8 which is like 8 years ago, but i remember this shit so clear. our bus stop always had the most kids getting on the bus at once and we would wait out by the road at this little girls house until the bus came. when the bus would arrive the little girl that lived there with her parents and grandmother would be walked out to the bus. so since she was always last on the bus i was nicely seated looking out the window with a clear view of what was gonna happen. the girl gets on the bus and as her grandmother is waving and smiling saying goodbye she turns around and walks right into the flashing stop-sign on the side of the bus and falls on her back and looked like she killed herself. us young kids being the assholes we are, are laughing our asses off because it was the funniest shit ever while the bus driver races out of the bus to help her up. apparenly she fucked her leg up cause for awhile after that she walked with a cane, and the best thing of all was the busdriver would tell her to cross the street after she turned the flashing sign off, that shit was classic, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Bluntz2DaDoMe

• Lil Geezy
  • Quick to Smoke an Eighth 2 Tha Face
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2004, 03:14:20 PM »
haha this thread is the shit...im new to this board but i got a story like that 2....hella funny when i was in high shool n shit one of my teachers was this old lady who had like add cuz she could never finish 1 topic of a conversation she started...anyways one day during lunch i was sitting at the table and just looking around and checking some bitch when i see the teacher walkin down the stairs of hallway next thing u see is her trip and her legs fly up in the air over her head and she lands flat on her back and doesnt move..shit was so funny, i didnt even do shit 2 help her i was laughin so hard, and like 4 grls ran up to help her and shit next day she comes to class wit a cane and a head bandage....it was classic
"They get's they guns, they get's they grams, they get's they cash, they get's they fans/
I get's my pen, i gets my pad, i get's my cash i get's my fans" - San Quinn

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2004, 10:33:24 PM »
^how can you not laugh at shit like that^

it's evil but you can't help it, peace.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2004, 09:11:16 PM »
Classic thread.

I seen an old man (early 60ish) fall OFF A TREE. Me and my family and some family friends went cherry picking in Stony Creek (40 min away from toronto). My uncle is standing in the tree, showing off his skills. He reaches a bit too far for a juicy one, and his ass slips off. The crazy shit was he tried to stay on, so he fell with his arms flailing and his legs kicking. Dropped with a thud. He slept the rest of the afternoon!!!  Me and my cousins pissed my uncles son off by laughing in his face.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2004, 09:13:36 PM »
Dont know if this counts, but for bonus, I seen an old woman hit her head against the edge of a wall. It was a wall, that had an extra section towards the ceiling. The woman is coming down the stairs, pokes her head out to yell some shit, then when she turns her head abrubtly, she cracks her head against the edge of the wall. We heard that man. We heard that.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2004, 09:54:59 PM »
damn you guys are lucky, I wish I could witness an old person fall down.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2004, 10:15:13 PM »
^lol, the day you witness it, you'll think of us^

peace.

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2004, 08:10:30 PM »
Thank u all for making me nearly die from laughter lol

Well I got a good one:
I was working out at the gym one day, and Im on the treadmill just warming up b4 I hit the weights and theres an old bird like 3 treadmills down from me (50-60years old). Theres no one in btween us, so I got a clear view. Well we both doing our thing, and I look over and shes got a jumper on, and I see her go to take the jumper off with one hand, but she's struggling. 2 seconds later...

BANG!!!

I shit myself and look to my left...and up against the WALL, this old lady is standing/collapsing, with her arms up in the sky, tangled in her jumper which is up around her face!!!

oh man, funniest thing i seen for a while.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2004, 09:21:03 PM »

That's not soemthing you wish for, thats something you wait for.

-KIDRENEGADE-

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2004, 09:46:04 PM »

That's not soemthing you wish for, thats something you wait for.

hey some people wish for money, some people wish for peace, I wish to watch old people watch down.