Author Topic: What will Suge do, say and think when he gets out next month?  (Read 315 times)

Cordy

• 'G'
Obviously he will get them TV and Radio appearences to promote Kurupt's CD Single and upcoming LP. He always causes Controversy when he makes public appearences like that.

But what will he say? Here's some thoughts....

Diss Crooked I? What will he speak on regarding Crook?

The Game? will he diss him? (Suge missed out there, a CPT MC to!)

Diss G Unit? Dick Ride G Unit? Turn on Ja and Murder INC?

alex0511

• Lil Geezy
Re:What will Suge do, say and think when he gets out next month?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2004, 09:48:38 AM »
he should apologize 4 the wack 2pac mix cd  >:(

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2004, 10:18:59 AM »

I don't think much will change from last time.. a few magazine features.. more slagging off snoop, dre and maybe daz now on tv..

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2004, 11:16:45 AM »
dont think he'll diss crooked i.
he'll diss snoop and his ppl tho, coz they are more relevant in the game at the moment, unless crooked i blows up, then he might start takin shots at crooked i

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2004, 11:19:36 AM »
i think he will try and put back any album that is close to completion.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2004, 11:25:20 AM »

I don't think much will change from last time.. a few magazine features.. more slagging off snoop, dre and maybe daz now on tv..

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. But even if he wouldn't start dissing people, frankly, I don't care anymore. Tha Row/Suge lost my support, period.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2004, 11:43:01 AM »
he only bothers to diss people who are big, when he has big interviews.  he won't diss daz or crook, cause nobody outside their core fans cares or knows about them.  a lot of people don't know about game either.  and it almost seems as if he has quit talkin shit about dre.  I think he is gonna talk bout prison life, how the system is fucked up but he is so strong they can't hold him down, talk bout kurupt, diss snoop, and then talk bout how wack the rap game is right now, and just wait till u hear the new death row.

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2004, 11:59:40 AM »
i think he will diss daz, coz he's conveniently snoop's cousin that was also a former death row artist and was also dissing deathrow, plus he is on sosodef now, so i think suge will have daz'sname in his mouth, plus daz sued him for 25 million so i think he will have alot to say about daz

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2004, 12:25:23 PM »
He'll take a shower fuck his wife or some hoes
buy a expensive ass box of cigars from cuba because he doesnt belive in paying tax then he'll bitch slap crooked I into handing his masters probally slap a producer for not making a beat that could sell, sign some gangstas from the hood promise them riches and shelv there cd when its finished and sell it ten years later then hell do a interview and say how 50 cent is a house nigga and aftermath wishes they were deathrow and that dre's having a secret gay relationship with eminem and say how Ill benzino is
and how ja rule is the king of eastcoast

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2004, 12:32:06 PM »
Hmm, what will Suge do once released from jail...Head over to ''McDonalds'' or ''Burger King'' and order the biggest, extra large sized meal on the menu!  ;D!
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2004, 01:14:42 PM »

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. But even if he wouldn't start dissing people, frankly, I don't care anymore. Tha Row/Suge lost my support, period.

I think they lose nothing since you didn't buy their recent releases...

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2004, 01:14:54 PM »
buy a expensive ass box of cigars from cuba because he doesnt belive in paying tax then he'll bitch slap crooked I into handing his masters probally slap a producer for not making a beat that could sell, sign some gangstas from the hood promise them riches and shelv there cd when its finished and sell it ten years later then hell do a interview and say how 50 cent is a house nigga and aftermath wishes they were deathrow and that dre's having a secret gay relationship with eminem and say how Ill benzino is
hAhahahaha , its so funny coz its true!  ;D

LionHeart

• Lil Geezy
  • Do or Die for the West Coast
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2004, 02:06:45 PM »
He will transform Deathrow backinto the biggest stable in Rap history and bring Pac back from the dead. Bring out HOT Pac and Crooked I colabs with Nate Hooks and expose eminem and the g-unit as the stars of the gay sitcom - "The Secret Life Of Us"

The best thing he can do is either get onto the real death row or get hit by a bus!

Then again, first night out of jail, he may got to the chemist and get some Vasaline to see how it feels when it is actually used  :-* :-*
The Reason Why There's No Time To Reach For Your Weapon

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2004, 02:17:15 PM »

he wont do any of that shit mention above..

1st 3mins out he is goin str8 to

fatburger..he's gonna call magic johnson and tell him to have 25 double fatburgers with cheese and heavvvvvvvy ketchup ready fresh

then he's goin to in and out kuz he's finna start his atkins diet and get a double double protein style with heavy lettuce

call a couple of undercovers have em to meet up in nevada,see what the street buzz is who got a price on his head...call them niggas up pay em off with 2pac tracks

then worry about his label.. ;D

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2004, 02:21:53 PM »
hAhahahaha , its so funny coz its true!  ;D
;D

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---