Author Topic: Battlecat Has 3 Cuts On 213, + A New Single With Snoop.. No Dr. Dre on 213  (Read 1865 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^What?Did I spell raping wrong?Now I'm confused if it's raping or rapping.LOL if I spelled it wrong,just imagine Dre doing that LOL!

Suga Foot

I wasn't really expecting Dre on this.  I don't think this album will be any better recieved by the public than PTCTBTB.

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
I wasn't really expecting Dre on this.  I don't think this album will be any better recieved by the public than PTCTBTB.

Fuck the public...

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
man, i definitely can't wait. And i'm glad dre's not on it, i think he's a bitch and a sellout. Snoop's a sellout, but at least he isn't a bitch. Anyway, i hope Fred does a lot of producin..at least 3 songs. Imagine some shit like "Long Beach to Brick City" or "Bring back that G Shit". Damn. Here's what i hope to see:

8 Songs produce by Warren
3 Songs by BattleCat
3 Songs by Fredwreck
1 by Meech
1 by JellyRoll
1 by Soopafly
1 by Nate Dogg
Now, if the album is 18 songs, this shit will be some fire, especially if there are few guests. I guess i'd be OK with BadAzz, Knoc-Turn'al, and Xzibit on a couple tracks.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
Warren G,Battlecat & Fredwreck should handle most of the production...not that I dislike Jelly Roll but I know some people do and a lot of his beats might pull the rating of the album down for them.

I just can't get a grip on Dre...he should be ashamed of not helping out his stepbrother,one of his greatest protegees and the man that helped 50 Cent sell so well.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Thanks for the news 8)

Ltnluv23

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
hey TOOTHBRUSH where is this DPG Forum at....i remember it a while ago, but i think it got closed down or wuteva..i didnt know it was still round...newayz....did mike dean say anythin bout releasing dat song, cuz man from the snippet, dat shit was FIREEEE....

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
hey TOOTHBRUSH where is this DPG Forum at....i remember it a while ago, but i think it got closed down or wuteva..i didnt know it was still round...newayz....did mike dean say anythin bout releasing dat song, cuz man from the snippet, dat shit was FIREEEE....

www.dpgrecordz.com go to forum, watch out though cause alot of the shit Kronik and daz post is bullshit
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

ACGRUNDY

www.dpgrecordz.com go to forum, watch out though cause alot of the shit Kronik and daz post is bullshit

A lot?  don't you mean all?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

As far as I'm concerned, Warren G should produce the whole thing.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
wtf? why couldnt dre produce at least one song? he can produce for busta rhymes, eve, etc but not for his hommies snoop, warren g, nate dogg?
something is wrong.......
maybe dre is not releasing detox cause he is waiting till they get cool with snoop so he can feature him on half of the songs hahaha.... that would be funny if its true  :P

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
^^^u never know, his n snoop situtation could be one of the real big reasons that be kept low that may be affecting the detox album being done.....