Author Topic: Wow, Daz has sinkin to new lows...  (Read 905 times)

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Wow, Daz has sinkin to new lows...
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2004, 02:55:34 PM »
from the dpg forum, posted by daz:

2night we goin 2 nellys video @magic city c lookin out 4 datcomin but me & nelly got tight so we been pummppin new shit out 4 his & my shit....& nelly is a ccccccripp 2 ooh shit S....T...L..C oooh shit ill post pictures when i come fromtha club ooh yeah lil c style rite hurr wit me...daz

Well at least I can say that snoop ain't done a song wit nelly

(knocks on wood)

this was posted about 2 months ago, and see 'Ghetto Village' remix Warren G ft. Snoop and Nelly

:P

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2004, 03:35:33 PM »

Prop's to Daz 4 doing his thang...
but danm!!! he sure has fell off the block
look's like he turned in his L.A. D cap for a Braves brim..

Bring back that "Dat Nigga Daz"
fuck the dumb shitt..

Don't pimp out the sound..
keep it Daz Dillinger
or else ya album might be SoSo

Hatesrats 2oooIV

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2004, 08:34:23 PM »
i doubt nelly wioll be on his next cd

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2004, 08:37:34 PM »
i aint mad at daz. get that money s'all good. i fucc with daz , daz is my homie, he is real down to earth and is always cool with me, me,daz,bad azz and tray deee hung out for the whole puff puff pass tour, i got love for daz
 . i guess he had to go get that money elsewhere cause he wasnt getting it where he was at. thats why i fucc with tray deee and goldie. TVT was trying to force them to do a song with lil jon and they refused, cause they dont do that crunk shit. sometimes you have to stick with what you do, and not jump on the flavor of the week shit.

exactly my man!  yall wanna know why I say rappers like snoop and daz are sellouts?  Well you just heard it from this guy, that Tray Deee and Goldie refused to work wit wack ass lil jon.  Now thats some real shit.  Fuck sellin out.  

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2004, 09:55:09 AM »
So Too $hort is a sell out too??? (he's fucking with the south and Lil Jon by the way)

PLANT

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2004, 11:19:08 AM »
Daz is coo....He makes some dope music, good for a laugh every now and then....And in now way IMO is Daz a sellout.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2004, 11:23:10 AM »
no fuckin shit you 2 guys aren't gonna say he's a sellout, you won't even admit snoop is a sellout.  Like I couldn't of guessed out of all the members, you 2 would be sticking up for daz sayin he ain't a sellout.

PLANT

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2004, 11:29:39 AM »
Why did you sell out on your old account @ DubCC and your old name and come back as something else?

BTW, your Snoop Dogg beef is getting really stale man.  Its like no matter what thread I post in, if you dont agree you bring up some Snoop Dogg hate....Get off his nuts man.  When did I say ANYTHING about Snoop in my post?  

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2004, 11:40:09 AM »
Why did you sell out on your old account @ DubCC and your old name and come back as something else?

BTW, your Snoop Dogg beef is getting really stale man.  Its like no matter what thread I post in, if you dont agree you bring up some Snoop Dogg hate....Get off his nuts man.  When did I say ANYTHING about Snoop in my post?  

I didn't come back as something else jackass, check my name.  and I don't even hate on snoop at all for a long ass time.  I just said, how would you say that daz is a sellout, if you don't even believe snoop is a sellout.  its very simple.  but right, I just bring up snoop in everythread you post in.

Game Warden

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2004, 12:56:56 AM »
Fuck Daz!!!

Yeah,Daz let j/d brain wash him.

And no,it don't matter if j/d let soopafly produce Daz's new cd,it's going to be wack.

Damn,why can't Daz leave so so dumb and Kurupt leave Tha Row so they can make DPG records so they can bring the 90's W/S legacy back.

*knoCKs SUGA FREE - DON'T NO SUCKAZ LIVE HERE*
X-Raided's a veteran in this nor cali rap field/Decapitatin motherfuckers wit this lyrical sword I wield/Medieval on that ass/chop off your tongue/pull out your teeth/Youll never rap again/fuck up your voice/like D-O-C/Cause X-Raided dont play no games/But them deadly kinds/Lyrical combatic release the verbal acrobatics from a deadly mind. ~Xraided

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2004, 03:20:13 AM »
from the dpg forum, posted by daz:

2night we goin 2 nellys video @magic city c lookin out 4 datcomin but me & nelly got tight so we been pummppin new shit out 4 his & my shit....& nelly is a ccccccripp 2 ooh shit S....T...L..C oooh shit ill post pictures when i come fromtha club ooh yeah lil c style rite hurr wit me...daz

Well at least I can say that snoop ain't done a song wit nelly

(knocks on wood)

this was posted about 2 months ago, and see 'Ghetto Village' remix Warren G ft. Snoop and Nelly

:P

haha my thought. newz from 2003 but everybody act like its brand new.

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2004, 12:23:17 PM »
Hey Sues, what u think of Pac signing with Death Row?  ;D