Author Topic: Wow, Daz has sinkin to new lows...  (Read 906 times)

ACGRUNDY

Wow, Daz has sinkin to new lows...
« on: March 20, 2004, 12:19:18 AM »
from the dpg forum, posted by daz:

2night we goin 2 nellys video @magic city c lookin out 4 datcomin but me & nelly got tight so we been pummppin new shit out 4 his & my shit....& nelly is a ccccccripp 2 ooh shit S....T...L..C oooh shit ill post pictures when i come fromtha club ooh yeah lil c style rite hurr wit me...daz

Well at least I can say that snoop ain't done a song wit nelly

(knocks on wood)

jwonder

• 'G'
Re:Wow, Daz has sinkin to new lows...
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2004, 12:58:59 AM »
yeah daz is lost. he is listening to his cousin too much. daz is jumping on the flavor of the week bandwagon jumping on the crunk shit. talking about nelly a crip LOL daz should be trying to get tray deee a real ass crip that made daz switch from the dubs to insanes outta fucking jail. its going to be on and popping when big tracy get out , you can believe that.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2004, 01:00:38 AM »
I hope tray deee smashes on all them dpg's that ain't got their head straight.

Smoke

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2004, 05:46:35 AM »
Daz is lost.

So Much Style

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2004, 06:46:46 AM »
In the business daz is in, the point is to make money. Nelly isnt THAT bad yall. I dont own any of his albums, but hes not absolutely horrible, you guys need to quit wackin off to old mc ren albums and open up to some new shit. I bet you guys would even talk some shit if he rapped with last emperor or brother ali, the definition of player haters. Yall are tellin Daz to turn down working with nelly?? thats like working at mcdonalds and having the owner come in and tell you your manager and your pay is being multiplied by 10 and turning it down. wack as fuck.
So much style back at it again

jwonder

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2004, 08:29:04 AM »
i aint mad at daz. get that money s'all good. i fucc with daz , daz is my homie, he is real down to earth and is always cool with me, me,daz,bad azz and tray deee hung out for the whole puff puff pass tour, i got love for daz
 . i guess he had to go get that money elsewhere cause he wasnt getting it where he was at. thats why i fucc with tray deee and goldie. TVT was trying to force them to do a song with lil jon and they refused, cause they dont do that crunk shit. sometimes you have to stick with what you do, and not jump on the flavor of the week shit. nelly has crips ties i know for a fact , cause city spud is from the dubs in long beach. thats the cat nelly wears the band aid on his eye for. he doing 10 in the feds. daz is hood so he has to keep it crippin no matter where he is. thats real

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2004, 09:11:15 AM »
In the business daz is in, the point is to make money. Nelly isnt THAT bad yall. I dont own any of his albums, but hes not absolutely horrible, you guys need to quit wackin off to old mc ren albums and open up to some new shit. I bet you guys would even talk some shit if he rapped with last emperor or brother ali, the definition of player haters. Yall are tellin Daz to turn down working with nelly?? thats like working at mcdonalds and having the owner come in and tell you your manager and your pay is being multiplied by 10 and turning it down. wack as fuck.

^last emperor is tight... but im not sure how a collabo would be as he's on another level than daz... i ain't mad at daz... he's gettin' his money... they might actually be able 2 make some tight songs... maybe... but i don't really give a fuck bout daz's new shit...

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)

from the yay

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2004, 09:31:06 AM »
lol ...let that man get his paper.the so so gangsta project might surprise everyone and be tighter than anyone expects,I mean he said he was going to produce most of it himself,and the beat on the kurupt diss was heat,so if thats any indication...plus soopa involved again,and major label mastering and manufacturing,besides being able to go back in time, what the fuck more yall want??!!

Flexxarally

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2004, 09:34:30 AM »
SOMEBODY TELL DAZ TO HOLLA AT FLEXXARALLY....WE COULD DO SOME REAL BOSS ANGELES SHIT....I GOT LOVE FOR ALL THE WEST COAST ARTIST....IT'A A SHME THE GAME CHANGED ON US THOUGH....LABLE MONEY SHIFTED TO THE MID WEST AND BACK EAST BUT THE TAKE OVER IS SOON TO COME.........DON'T SLEEP ON "FLEXXARALLY"......I'M THE NEXT WESTCOAST MOSSES TO LEAD US TO HIP HOP PARIDISE....THE ALBUM CALLED 'THE BIBLE"...BOOK ONE "THE BOOK OF ROUGES"....STAY TUNED...

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2004, 09:36:33 AM »
Nelly is a crip too.

Riiiiiiight.

He needs to quit smokin' that crack, for real. From classic gangsta shit to... Nelly.

The Earth's been fucked off its axis or somethin.

dexter

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2004, 09:46:55 AM »
Daz IS CRIP!

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2004, 10:23:31 AM »
Fuck Daz!!!
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2004, 11:06:40 AM »
Can't hate on Daz for gettin' paid, but haha @ Nelly bein' a crip. Daz needs to put down the crack pipe. SMH

PhantomChild

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2004, 11:27:44 AM »
SOMEBODY TELL DAZ TO HOLLA AT FLEXXARALLY....WE COULD DO SOME REAL BOSS ANGELES SHIT....I GOT LOVE FOR ALL THE WEST COAST ARTIST....IT'A A SHME THE GAME CHANGED ON US THOUGH....LABLE MONEY SHIFTED TO THE MID WEST AND BACK EAST BUT THE TAKE OVER IS SOON TO COME.........DON'T SLEEP ON "FLEXXARALLY"......I'M THE NEXT WESTCOAST MOSSES TO LEAD US TO HIP HOP PARIDISE....THE ALBUM CALLED 'THE BIBLE"...BOOK ONE "THE BOOK OF ROUGES"....STAY TUNED...

Even though the biggest pop star,Kayne,Common,and Twista are in the same region aint shit cuzzin!MidWest music for me is the real problem in rap now,because people don't see the real gritty people.Can anybody tell fo sure if  Dame Dash really said that The Roc "was too hardcore for the Wicked MidWest! ??? ::)East&South is running things right now! :-X

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2004, 12:52:16 PM »
Its not so much that he wants to do songs with Nelly now, its just that they are going to sound like sh*t together.. C'mon, both got sh*tty flows (IMO), and not even similar. Its not going to be pretty, thats fo sho..

Peace

"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010