Author Topic: Why is Tray Deee locked up?  (Read 410 times)

ACGRUNDY

Why is Tray Deee locked up?
« on: March 22, 2004, 12:05:03 AM »
I forgot what he did.  I know he violated parole, but what exactly did he do?  and I remember hearing shit on the net that he opened fire on a crowd of people.  Is there any truth to that?

Don Seer

Re:Why is Tray Deee locked up?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2004, 12:06:09 AM »
dunno.. but i heard its his third strike, and he's in serious serious trouble.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2004, 12:25:24 AM »
Damn!  his third strike???  Please say it ain't so.  I always heard that the strikes have to be violent offences for you to get 3 strikes and your out.  I'm not totally sure tho.  but I hope that he ain't gonna be locked up for life.  I mean he may have broken the law and done some bad things, but I doubt that he deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison for them.  I think people only deserve life if they murder, rape, or molest kids.  nothing else imo should deserve life in prison.

The Watcher

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2004, 12:28:12 AM »
if he reps the gang life as hard as he claims in his songs then he's probably murdered people
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2004, 02:07:00 AM »
Damn!  his third strike???  Please say it ain't so.  I always heard that the strikes have to be violent offences for you to get 3 strikes and your out.  I'm not totally sure tho.  but I hope that he ain't gonna be locked up for life.  I mean he may have broken the law and done some bad things, but I doubt that he deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison for them.  I think people only deserve life if they murder, rape, or molest kids.  nothing else imo should deserve life in prison.

i dont really want to speak on it, because certain groupies (cough *lazoo* cough) will spread this as being from me around everywhere. i dont want it coming back on me.

sorry.

Cordy

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2004, 03:14:53 AM »
Tray Dee is REAL, Sr8 up, so is goldie.

LAZoo? now that is the biggest groupie ive ever seen on the net. I bet his whole CD Collection consists of DPG Recordz releases, he doesnt seem to like anything else, or talk about anything else. Weirdo.

jwonder

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2004, 03:29:03 AM »
why are you all guessing. i'll tell ya. first of all its not his third strike. when he was first locked up he had 4 charges, 3 of them have been dropped. so he has only 1 charge he is fighting now. its a bogus charge there are no witnesses. but they still continue to hold him on a high bail.  the charge he is on right now is only a class e felony and the charge is a ADW. thats all i am going to say on that.

things are being worked on for bail reduction. and hopefully he is going to get bailed up soon. his next court date is march 29, 2004.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2004, 04:01:05 AM »
I'll keep my fingers crossed March 29th ;)

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2004, 04:16:56 AM »
He shoulda been wiser. I couldnt care less if he's a dope rapper or not, but it aint no mistery... stay outta trouble and you'll stay outta jail.

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2004, 07:15:34 AM »
i dont really want to speak on it, because certain groupies (cough *lazoo* cough) will spread this as being from me around everywhere. i dont want it coming back on me.

sorry.
why you got my name in ya mouth, overseer... why you hatin on me?..

and ah yeh,.. cordy you fuckin homo ass death row dickrider,... i bet you own the gay ass 2pac nu mixxes and the dysfunktional family soundtrack you homo
« Last Edit: March 22, 2004, 07:18:27 AM by LAzoo »

Cordy

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2004, 07:17:56 AM »
Try cause ure the biggest dpg dick rider and hang out on forums bigging them up for no reason. r u daz's bitch?

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2004, 07:19:53 AM »
get off my nuts death row groupie,... you're momma's my bitch
« Last Edit: March 22, 2004, 07:20:32 AM by LAzoo »

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2004, 07:21:54 AM »

sorry.
why you got my name in ya mouth, overseer... why you hatin on me?..

I aint hating. its a fact you repeat and spread things people say all over the place.. i'm not putting myself or the people that trust me in a position where shit gets spread, coz it'll cut me out of the loop.

i.e. you cant be trusted not to go run your mouth over on DPG.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2004, 07:22:24 AM by Overseer »

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2004, 07:28:26 AM »
if you tell me not to, then i wouldnt spread it.
the point is that if ppl talk about it on forums, then its obcious they would know that it would get spread to other forums.
but if you tell someone something, and tell them not to tell anyone,.. and you abuse that trust,.. then thats bad
i aint done nothing wrong. why you call me a groupie?... was that comment needed?..

Cordy

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2004, 07:30:20 AM »
Here we go with the "Yo Momma" Cyber-Kid shit. Death Row groupie? hwll no, appart from Kurupt, they got nobody else over there.

Just face it, LAZoo will always be known as the "DPG Forum Over excited Fanatic" LOL