Author Topic: MORE about northern california bay area trend setting... please read.. (funk)  (Read 458 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

about L.A vs BAY but cats like Don Jacob Corleone and Sccit etc make it that way......

Why you callin' out names like that? I haven't even touched on this subject yet, so get my name out ya mouth...PeACe

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
if U in tha streets, you'd kno it aint no west coast period......especially in tha latin community and whoever has been involved in that sur/norte shit......yall in tha south aint gotta worry about it cuzz there's no northerners reppin......but out here there's so many confused ass muthafucaz reppin tha south 2 tha fullest and keeps us on our toes......for many people, they rep L.A as a whole......and L.A heads are cockier than A MUTHAFUCA......dont fucin sit here bullshittin......U muthafucaz are a pure example......except SGV, he keeps it neutral......basically keeps it real......it aint even about L.A vs BAY but cats like Don Jacob Corleone and Sccit etc make it that way......

and what U mean y'all are tha head of everything and that makes bay cats jealous? ahahahaha........

I'd hope u aren't talkin to me. If so, your post isn't really reflectin what I think like and what I see. What "streets" are you talkin about first of all? I donno what you are referrin to, but I have a grip of homeboys in L.A., mainly black but of other races, and most of us could give a fuck less about L.A. vs. the bay. When we see E-40 or Too Short on TV or hear him outside of L.A., we might not react as if it is Suga Free or Snoop, but we are still like hell yeah, that's west coast shit. But how the fuck are you gonna generalize an ENTIRE city/county/part of a state??? That's like me sayin "all people in san fransisco are gay" or "all people in Utah are mormons and are racist." That is beyond ignorant. We are all cocky in what way? It's a lot of dudes in L.A. who like NY music more than they like any west coast music, and many dudes who like NY style of dress better than west coast style, if you want to say we have one. So what would you consider them to be?

The thing with me is that I am from L.A., so of course I rep it, and I know a lot more about it and the artists. But when I hear an artist from the Bay, I could care less that he's from the bay, if he's dope he's dope, if he's wack he's wack, just as it is with L.A. rappers. I understand some dudes from L.A. may be cocky or biased, but PLEASE don't generalize and shit because then you will have people like me, who aren't even involved in the dumb ass arguement, to have to hit u up with what I feel like. And am I the one that said L.A. is the head of everything and that makes Bay cats jealous, or are you talkin to somebody else? Because I haven't seen anybody in the thread say that, so if you are talkin to me, kill it because I didn't say that. So let me know if you are directin your comments at me.

JackPot

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
YEAH THAT IS TRUE, EVERYTHING COMES FROM THE BAY AND MAKES IT'S WAY DOWN TO THE REST OF THE PLANET. BAY ORIGINATED SHIT

VISIT WORLDWIDE WESTSIDE MAGAZINE!
http://WWSMAG.COM

Worldwide Westside Magazine
WWW.WWSMAG.COM

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
R-Tistic.......U keep talkin bout MUSIC...ofcourse, when we hear WC or somebody we bump our heads too, dats nothin.......I'm talkin bout tha streets...ofcourse not ALL people have problems.....but there is tension at all times between L.A and BAY heads.....U have any idea how many Bay v.s LA rumbles went down at this year's all star weekend? did U hear about tha murders that came outta those? U ever went up to surenos out there and asked if they like people from tha north? U ever been in our streets asking how they feel about southsiders? nortenos up here will kill a southsider and act like it's their god given right and won't feel guilty about it.....I'm talkin from experience homie.....there has always been and will be tension between tha south and tha north.....and once again, no, im not talkin bout yur average joe and im not talking bout rappers and their business.....im talkin bout how it is in tha streets, under tha ground level where u wont see unless u out there......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
R-Tistic.......U keep talkin bout MUSIC...ofcourse, when we hear WC or somebody we bump our heads too, dats nothin.......I'm talkin bout tha streets...ofcourse not ALL people have problems.....but there is tension at all times between L.A and BAY heads.....U have any idea how many Bay v.s LA rumbles went down at this year's all star weekend? did U hear about tha murders that came outta those? U ever went up to surenos out there and asked if they like people from tha north? U ever been in our streets asking how they feel about southsiders? nortenos up here will kill a southsider and act like it's their god given right and won't feel guilty about it.....I'm talkin from experience homie.....there has always been and will be tension between tha south and tha north.....and once again, no, im not talkin bout yur average joe and im not talking bout rappers and their business.....im talkin bout how it is in tha streets, under tha ground level where u wont see unless u out there......

Well I didn't realize the convo had shifted from music to the streets. When u talk about surenos and nortenos, it sounds like that is hispanics that you are talkin about, and I don't know about that at all. As far as blacks and black gangs, it could be some tension between L.A. and up north, but it's a lot more tension just between black gangs in L.A., because most of them don't get along, so when I hear that there is beef between people from L.A. and the bay it's usually gang related.