Author Topic: My 50 Cent Thread (No Hating)  (Read 614 times)

Don Breezio

My 50 Cent Thread (No Hating)
« on: March 29, 2004, 04:02:17 PM »
ok im going to make a positive thread about 50 cent for once...because while his lyrics generally do suck horrible ass he has a few lines that i do like...i figued i would post them just to show that i don't hate every single thing about him.

"Niggas shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house & if you got a glass jaw, you should watch yo mouth"....good line...wish "cuz ill break yo face" didnt follow it.

"i'm convinced man, somethings really wrong with these hoes i thought lil kim was hot till shit start fuckin with her nose, used to listen to lauryn hill & tap my feet, then the bitch put out a cd that didnt have no beats"

"I rob pun without a gun, snatch his peice then run, this nigga weight 400 lbs how he gon' catch me son?"...i know thats not funny now but when that came out when pun was alive that shit was hilarious.

"i run up on timbaland & missy with the pound like you, gimme the cash you put the hot dog down!"...i thought that shit was one of the best lines i've ever heard (probably cuz i hate missy)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re:My 50 Cent Thread (No Hating)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2004, 04:05:20 PM »

50's coo...
nothin new or groundbreakin'...(in Hip-hop)
(But sinc'e 88'...lol what has been?)

I liked his first shitt..
his unreleased shitt...
his mix-tape effort's....
Been bumpin' him since before.....
& will continue when his Detox leftover'z album drop's......

Hatesrats 2oooIV

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2004, 04:26:31 PM »
I like 50.  Hes not my fav, but I still consider him a dope artist. One thing you gota remember is that with success always comes hate to the same degree.  When youre on top, you got a million people trying to get to that same position.  If a million people love you, a million and one people are gona hate you. Thats just how it goes.  But yea IMO 50 Cent is good shit.

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2004, 04:36:43 PM »
I like 50.  Hes not my fav, but I still consider him a dope artist. One thing you gota remember is that with success always comes hate to the same degree.  When youre on top, you got a million people trying to get to that same position.  If a million people love you, a million and one people are gona hate you. Thats just how it goes.  But yea IMO 50 Cent is good shit.

i still refuse to say he's a good artist...imo he has no flow and no emotion...but i do agree that with success always comes hate.

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2004, 04:57:21 PM »
Ive always liked him. I never really knew why yall hated on him.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2004, 05:44:55 PM »
Cuz he sucks...

Jome

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2004, 06:53:52 PM »

"Niggas shouldn't throw stones if you live in a glass house & if you got a glass jaw, you should watch yo mouth"....good line...wish "cuz ill break yo face" didnt follow it.

This is like the 50th time you mention this line, and I don't think that you quite get it..
For a few seconds, it sounds like 50 is about to say something clever and well thought out, and then suddenly switches back to "gives a fuck" gangsta mode, 50 probably did this on purpose, to show that he's not a deep thinking conscious rapper, like say Ras Kass or Pharoahe Monch..

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2004, 06:57:26 PM »

This is like the 50th time you mention this line, and I don't think that you quite get it..
For a few seconds, it sounds like 50 is about to say something clever and well thought out, and then suddenly switches back to "gives a fuck" gangsta mode, 50 probably did this on purpose, to show that he's not a deep thinking conscious rapper, like say Ras Kass or Pharoahe Monch..

wow jome...you've officially taken the cake on the stupidest comments ever made by a dickrider.

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2004, 07:13:57 PM »
50's a dope rapper...haven't heard anything I didn't like.

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2004, 07:16:16 PM »
50's a dope rapper...haven't heard anything I didn't like.

you also think cam'ron is a good lyricist.

Leroy

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2004, 07:17:23 PM »
im not gonna lie Get Rich Die Trying was thoed to an extent but not a classic but for some reason i just wasent feeling G-unit or any of G-unit at the moment :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2004, 07:17:41 PM »

wow jome...you've officially taken the cake on the stupidest comments ever made by a dickrider.

LMAO

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2004, 07:22:03 PM »
50 is ok...his underground cds were tight

Jome

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2004, 07:28:59 PM »

See, I TOLD YOU, you didn't get it.. the line wasn't meant for brainfood..
LIKE NONE OF 50'S TRACKS, YOU DUMBNUT!

If you want to get enlightened, DO NOT LISTEN TO 50 CENT, I thought you would have understood this by now..

Don Breezio

« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2004, 07:32:41 PM »

See, I TOLD YOU, you didn't get it.. the line wasn't meant for brainfood..
LIKE NONE OF 50'S TRACKS, YOU DUMBNUT!

If you want to get enlightened, DO NOT LISTEN TO 50 CENT, I thought you would have understood this by now..

alright read the line again jome...you said he ended it that way to show that he wasnt a deep thinker like ras kass or pharoahe monch...umm...hey bud...that line was nowhere near ras or monch standard...in fact it wasnt even deep! it was just clever. so you're whole point goes out the window...now lock this thread like you do to every other one that you don't like.