Author Topic: @ Max Powers  (Read 345 times)

Don Breezio

@ Max Powers
« on: March 30, 2004, 05:18:49 PM »
I BEG YOU MAN! TAKE THAT UGLY PIC OF DOT OUT YOUR SIG! lol

Trauma-san

Re:@ Max Powers
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2004, 05:20:52 PM »
I like it.  She's kinda hot... in a maniacal, dangerous, stab you at night while you're sleeping kinda way.  

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2004, 06:01:11 PM »
lol she makes me laugh...I'll be replacing it anyways  ;D

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2004, 06:17:12 PM »
I like it.  She's kinda hot... in a maniacal, dangerous, stab you at night while you're sleeping kinda way.  

you're disgusting

JTSimon

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2004, 07:11:38 PM »
Happy now.

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2004, 07:32:22 PM »
Happy now.

yup...thats a little better.

btw props for having enough balls to post a band in your sig that half of america hates...i still like them.

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2004, 08:34:43 PM »
Happy now.

btw props for having enough balls to post a band in your sig that half of america hates...i still like them.

lol what are you talking about? Everyone around here probably hates them but I wouldn't say half of America. ;) Yeah I know some people hate them because they say they sold out but who cares about them.

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2004, 08:50:04 PM »
Happy now.

lol what are you talking about? Everyone around here probably hates them but I wouldn't say half of America. ;) Yeah I know some people hate them because they say they sold out but who cares about them.

i dont actually know anybody who likes them anymore...its sad cuz there really isnt a big change in them...yeah "All The Small Things" was annoying as hell but the rest of the album was perfectly fine.

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2004, 08:57:49 PM »
Happy now.

i dont actually know anybody who likes them anymore...its sad cuz there really isnt a big change in them...yeah "All The Small Things" was annoying as hell but the rest of the album was perfectly fine.

I like that song.

Blink 182 is still big and they are picking up mainstream fans like me  ;D

check their event page...
http://www.blink182.com/events/

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2004, 08:59:07 PM »
Happy now.

He's just biting me, the king of the out-of-place musician in the avatar.  

JTSimon

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2004, 09:07:59 PM »
Happy now.

He's just biting me, the king of the out-of-place musician in the avatar.  

lol I was doing this before you and that dead looking chick in your avatar  ;)

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2004, 09:12:28 PM »
Oh, you mean from last year?  Well, by your comment, you obviously weren't around for the previous 4 years or so, when I was posting everybody from Jim Morrison to Elvis to Willie Nelson in my avatar.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2004, 09:13:16 PM »
I just glanced at the post count.  you have a thousand; I have eleven times that many.  That should tell you something about senority, bitch!@

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2004, 09:13:24 PM »

MAX'S RECENT JUDGEMENT ON SIGNATURE PICS

:P
« Last Edit: March 30, 2004, 09:13:58 PM by Handsome B. Wonderful »

-KIDRENEGADE-

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2004, 09:15:03 PM »
I just glanced at the post count.  you have a thousand; I have eleven times that many.  That should tell you something about senority, bitch!@

haha I did the same thin after that post

-KIDRENEGADE-