Author Topic: snoop n dre?.........they still workin together?  (Read 329 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
snoop n dre?.........they still workin together?
« on: April 03, 2004, 03:26:16 PM »
anyone know what up with niggaz?.........they still actin like they had a divorce or they gettin back to makin music?......no dre on ptctbtb........no dre on 213........no detox album..........could be no dre on snoopafly......

sad times with no detox.......no "oh my god" my two most anticipated albums in a long ass time.....

peaaaaaaaaaaaace

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re:snoop n dre?.........they still workin together?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2004, 03:38:49 PM »
no

Leroy

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2004, 03:46:56 PM »
has anybody even heard from Dre? i think hes dead but ppl are trying to cover up for him...

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2004, 06:06:29 PM »
has anybody even heard from Dre? i think hes dead but ppl are trying to cover up for him...
lol

PLANT

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2004, 11:56:30 PM »
I think Dre was holdin back his smile while rockin his "G-Unit" shirt on the XXL cover.

LionHeart

• Lil Geezy
  • Do or Die for the West Coast
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2004, 06:53:24 AM »
The one thing about Dre is that he keeps Snoop tight and serious. Snoop rocs it well with Dre..

When Dre not there Snoop sgets into the easee my cheezy crap language he spits!
The Reason Why There's No Time To Reach For Your Weapon

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2004, 09:54:21 AM »
The one thing about Dre is that he keeps Snoop tight and serious. Snoop rocs it well with Dre..

When Dre not there Snoop sgets into the easee my cheezy crap language he spits!

I agree. One thing I see is that even tho they barely work together, they are like USA basketball olympians...when they get together, they drop the sickest shit ever. Even when they rap over a beat that's not Dre's, like "On the Blvd" they just sound dope together....but shit just like the olympics it only happens every 4 years!

vegaz

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2004, 11:07:14 AM »
 when dre and snoop work together snoop sounds so focused and percise with his wordplay. I've heard all kinds of shit about why dre wont fuck with the dogg. Ive heard that dre tried to charge snoop for his work on last meal and snoop wasn't trying to pay it. I also heard that dre was pissed at snoop because snoop criticized dre and xzibit for dissin j.d. while they be all scarred to even adress thier issues with suge and the row. when I reminice to the up in smoke concert all that shit with snoop and dre performing together was like a song and dance they did for the fans. I would love to hear either snoop or dre comment on how much they need each other but I seriously doubt either of them would set thier gangsta ego on the shelf for long enough...

hector

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2004, 11:14:16 AM »
I'd luv to hear them work together again.  No doubt they both bring out the best in each other.  but this is what happens when you got 2 big assed ego sellouts.  It's obvious both dre and snoop are more about their money than anything else, including making the best music they can, workin with their friends, and bringing the fans, who were fans from day one, what they wanna hear.  Oh well, what can we do about it.  I know I'll never give snoop or dre another fuckin dime, no matter how dope their album is.

vegaz

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2004, 11:31:29 AM »
I feel ya mane,

does any body know if there is any truth or history to the rumors mentioned in my post i dropped earlier?