Author Topic: check out my journal  (Read 338 times)

Leroy

check out my journal
« on: April 05, 2004, 04:10:02 PM »

its pretty tight alot of my friends from school are doing this tell me ur thoughts... ill add more each day...
« Last Edit: April 06, 2004, 04:11:45 PM by Corpitos »

Montana00

Re:check out my journal
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2004, 04:31:03 PM »
holy shit dude. Are you fuckin kidding me?

All of my friends (who are girls) do that journal shit.

i do not know any guys who do it.

Leroy

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2004, 04:34:15 PM »
thats a diary u moron, this is a JOURNAL theres a differnce a diary is where u tell ur deep dark secrets n gay shit like that and who u like and talk bad about other ppl this is just a journal to see about ut day so other ppl can read it i got alot of male friends who do this too i aint no faggot its not like im telling my deepest darkest secrets, so dont hate mayne...

We Fly High

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2004, 04:36:42 PM »
man, isnt everyday just the same old shit. you seem to remember everything goin in on every single period of your day.

JTSimon

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2004, 04:40:57 PM »
lol its a diary  ;D you ain't on no damn expedition.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2004, 04:42:04 PM by Max Powers »

Leroy

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2004, 04:42:55 PM »
justing- today was an ordinary day but sum thoed shit goes down at my school

max powers- shut up lil jerry lmao u should know what im talkinbout

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2004, 04:44:59 PM »
I wouldnt of linked this, it makes you sound like a little bitch, plus we dont know these people so it is pretty meaningless.  what grade are you in this sounds like a middle school cat. thats all you asked for coments so there you go.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Leroy

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2004, 04:46:58 PM »
i know i shoulda thought twice... but o well i dont care what u think about  me lmao its the fucking internet... and im a freshman

Montana00

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2004, 05:18:17 PM »
thats a diary u moron, this is a JOURNAL theres a differnce a diary is where u tell ur deep dark secrets n gay shit like that and who u like and talk bad about other ppl this is just a journal to see about ut day so other ppl can read it i got alot of male friends who do this too i aint no faggot its not like im telling my deepest darkest secrets, so dont hate mayne...

NO i meant what i said dumbass. girlz i know do that online journal shit.

www.livejournal.com
www.blurty.com

guys doing that is just gay.

Leroy

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2004, 05:26:39 PM »

NO i meant what i said dumbass. girlz i know do that online journal shit.

www.livejournal.com
www.blurty.com

guys doing that is just gay.

man foo quit hateing on me im just trying to get my poetry side out LMAO  :P jk

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2004, 05:52:51 PM »
lol its a diary  ;D you ain't on no damn expedition.

lol

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2004, 07:38:38 PM »
Nothing wrong with a guy keeping a journal, but on the internet seems a bit strange. Personally I don't keep a journal but I've had friends who did.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Leroy

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2004, 07:39:38 PM »
Nothing wrong with a guy keeping a journal, but on the internet seems a bit strange. Personally I don't keep a journal but I've had friends who did.

hows it strange if u dont wanna see it then dont peep it

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2004, 07:41:24 PM »

I've just never heard of someone who keeps one on the internet (besides my friend who does it for his one class). Nothing wrong with it, it just struck me as odd. I'm not trying to insult you.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Leroy

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2004, 07:50:57 PM »

I've just never heard of someone who keeps one on the internet (besides my friend who does it for his one class). Nothing wrong with it, it just struck me as odd. I'm not trying to insult you.

its coo licoln but why is that guy in ur sig in jail? damn foo im a lil thoed right nowmayne ive been smokeing!