Author Topic: Kareem Rush = Future superstar.  (Read 1079 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Kareem Rush = Future superstar.
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2005, 10:16:11 PM »
22 points, 3 boards, 1 assist, 0 turnovers in tonights game vs. the Knicks...Definitely looking like all-star material.

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2005, 10:21:57 PM »
22pts = all star now? You're so over the top and biased its actually quite funny. All Harrington put up 32pts but you dont hear anyone calling him all star material... scorers come dime a dozen, he has to step up a lot more to be even mentioned as an All Star by anyone with brains... he didnt even have the best game on his own team, yet your prepping him for All Star Weekend? lol last I checked, 13ppg and 3rebs is NOT AS worthy... get a grib of reality man, you're embarrassing yourself...

NIK's 2005-2006 All Star Squad
Smush Parker
Kareem Rush
Raef Lafrentz

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2005, 10:43:41 PM »
22pts = all star now? You're so over the top and biased its actually quite funny. All Harrington put up 32pts but you dont hear anyone calling him all star material... scorers come dime a dozen, he has to step up a lot more to be even mentioned as an All Star by anyone with brains... he didnt even have the best game on his own team, yet your prepping him for All Star Weekend? lol last I checked, 13ppg and 3rebs is NOT AS worthy... get a grib of reality man, you're embarrassing yourself...

NIK's 2005-2006 All Star Squad
Smush Parker
Kareem Rush
Raef Lafrentz

Are you completely incompetent or do you just have major trouble understanding what people are really saying? I didn't say Kareem Rush is an all-star currently, you dumb piece of shit...I said he was on his way and is obviously improving his numbers big time from when I opened this thread. Jamal Magloire and Brad Miller can be all-stars, but God forbid anyone ever claims Raef Lafrentz has all-star potential...You moron, Lafrentz has been on the ballot year in and year out, and Kareem Rush + Smush Parker are two up-and-comers who will be on that ballot really soon as well...Rush's NBA dream is to become an all-star...I have no doubt in my mind that he has what it takes...PeACe
« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 02:05:07 PM by Now_Im_Blowed »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2005, 02:14:46 PM »
Last 5 Games:
34.4 MPG
51.5% FG
53.8% 3PFG
100% FT
19.4 PPG

OMG! I am so fuckin' nuts for believing he has all-star potential... ::)

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2005, 03:18:16 PM »
Raef is on the ballet? Shit, better bust out the MVP trophy now...  :o

You could play at an all star level for five games, perhaps thats why its an 82 game season  :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2005, 05:51:23 PM »
Raef is on the ballet? Shit, better bust out the MVP trophy now...  :o

You could play at an all star level for five games, perhaps thats why its an 82 game season  :-X

Fact is that he's steadily improving...You're just too dumb to see what I'm saying. You even proved me right by admitting that he's currently playing at an all-star level, which is what I've been trying to get across...

PS. Raef Lafrentz > Jamaal Magloire

« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 05:53:31 PM by Now_Im_Blowed »

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2005, 07:46:13 PM »
Show me where I said Lafrentz has been playing AS worthy?

But who gives a shit, that doesnt PROVE anything, allstars are consistant...

Raef better than Magloire? Shit... big call, being better than one of the worst Allstars of all time...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2005, 09:25:06 PM »
Show me where I said Lafrentz has been playing AS worthy?

But who gives a shit, that doesnt PROVE anything, allstars are consistant...

Raef better than Magloire? Shit... big call, being better than one of the worst Allstars of all time...

I was talking about Rush...Anyways, the fact is, Lafrentz can play on an all-star lever. Hell, he's had a season where he averaged 15 points 7.5 rebounds and 3 blocks, not all-staresque?...He's a versatile big man who can play the 3, 4, or 5 AND he has an outside shot...He has been all-star ballot worthy his whole career and has had great games...That's all I've been saying, what the fuck is your point?

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2005, 04:16:00 PM »
they put anyones name on the ballet, especially Centre's though man... Jerome James is on the ballet and I will be the first to tell you he shouldnt be there. He has played a handful of games and done shit all... being on the ballet is not a indication of form for Centres, its just a lack of option...

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2005, 06:19:28 PM »
they put anyones name on the ballet, especially Centre's though man... Jerome James is on the ballet and I will be the first to tell you he shouldnt be there. He has played a handful of games and done shit all... being on the ballet is not a indication of form for Centres, its just a lack of option...

:sign_werd:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2005, 06:33:15 PM »
Damn,K.Rush is injured,I would of love too see K.Rush go up against Kobe tonight... 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2005, 10:42:03 PM »

Okay? And compare Raef's career numbers to Jerome James'...Lafrentz might not be a superstar, but he's definitely all-star worthy...That's all I been tryna say.

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2005, 10:54:19 PM »
alright we'll leave it at that... fucked up Rush is injured though...  >:(