Author Topic: what kinda cell phones do you got  (Read 418 times)

Diabolical

Re:what kinda cell phones do you got
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2004, 01:04:34 PM »
I have a sony erricson t300. It cost about £180($360)
I only pay for the calls i make.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2004, 01:18:16 PM »
sony ericsson t616 if a phone doesnt have bluetooth then forget it....thats why i got that phone great features......and good little phone

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2004, 03:38:33 PM »
I got a shitbox nokia 3590, im on ATT wireless, I get every feature for 40 a month

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2004, 09:07:17 PM »
I have the dopest fone out right now..lol..its the LGvx6000...My plan is free nights unlimited wekkend minutes...and free mobile to mobile i usually pay about $40 a month..

i have the same phone but homie if you think thats the dopest phone out you need to shop some more...check out the samsung A610 (with verizon), or the VM4500 (the phone naturalhigh has)...damn thing has built in video camera to take 15 secs of vid.

besides in a few months you'll be seeing the probs w/ the vx6000...my phone is starting to make fucked up sounds and shit and it does stupid shit when i answer sometimes.

azn_h0ney

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2004, 06:56:50 AM »
i have got the shittiest phone ever............. nokia 3310.......lol.....so old i know.............its *pay as u go* ah, one more month n im gettin a motorola flip phone :)
BOO... :P

West C. Connected

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2004, 11:25:35 AM »
shit...another cell phone thread.  Here's mine a Nokia 3300:

EDIT:  I pay anywhere from 40-45 dollars a month depending on how many texts I go over, 350 minutes free nights and weekends and full insurance.

I was waiting for you to post, I was too lazy to post it myself. :P
Uhmm I've got the European version.

THA ONE*

• 'G'
  • WELL KNOWN IN THE HOOD LIKE THE DOPE MAN PHONE #
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2004, 11:57:35 AM »

Sanyo 8100

SHEMAR MOORE SAID I'M DOIN THE CRIP WALK....I SHOULDA SMEARED OFF HIS LIP GLOSS

PLANT

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2004, 04:17:20 PM »
Audiovox 8600

I love this phone.  Ive never had any problems with it, and the reception is great.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2004, 04:18:35 PM »
i730

pappy

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2004, 05:52:52 PM »
a nokia 3390.  it has snake on it lol.  yea the phone fuckin sucks only good feature on it is aol instant messanger

BigBaller24

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2004, 09:07:02 PM »
I have the dopest fone out right now..lol..its the LGvx6000...My plan is free nights unlimited wekkend minutes...and free mobile to mobile i usually pay about $40 a month..

i have the same phone but homie if you think thats the dopest phone out you need to shop some more...check out the samsung A610 (with verizon), or the VM4500 (the phone naturalhigh has)...damn thing has built in video camera to take 15 secs of vid.

besides in a few months you'll be seeing the probs w/ the vx6000...my phone is starting to make fucked up sounds and shit and it does stupid shit when i answer sometimes.

Yeah my dad just got that samsung phone today...his other phone was a piece of shit....Yeah pretty soon i'll get a new version..lol

Don Breezio

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2004, 10:26:33 PM »

Yeah my dad just got that samsung phone today...his other phone was a piece of shit....Yeah pretty soon i'll get a new version..lol

that samsung shit is sick as fuck...ugly as a mf too but its dope...i love the swivel screen and the fact that if you close it w/ the screen out the screen will turn right side up....also the rotating camera is dope...but that ain't shit compared to whats coming out...

theres a phone that will be coming out...its going to be just as small as the phones out now (probably about the size of the vx6000 or the a610)...its going to act as a personal computer...not like a PDA...but its going to have a spot in the side of it where you can put it up to your eye and look in it and see an actual computer screen and the top of the phone will work as your mouse...thats fuckin dope.

theres also a killer nokia that just came out...can't remember which model but the shit is just like one big keyboard that flips open...its only with AT&T wireless right now though.

the video capabilities like sprints VM4500 are becoming very common on AT&T phones...the nokia i mentioned has it as well as the new motorola v600.