Author Topic: Albums Your Emberrased to Admit You Own  (Read 537 times)

JTSimon

Re:Albums Your Emberrased to Admit You Own
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2004, 08:40:40 AM »
LOL @ Emberrased

Thats just wrong  ;D

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2004, 10:15:09 AM »
The Bravehearts album. Wow, what a terrible album.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2004, 02:57:20 PM »
NORE- Gods' Favorite

is that even the title?

I had 5 free CDs chosen and I needed 1 more for BMG's 6 freecds.

EDIT:  Haven't listened to it yet.

also

Eagle Eye Cherry- forgot the title butr the one with "save
tonight"

that song was dope [save tonight] but when I bought the CD I felt a little gay after listening to it haha
« Last Edit: April 09, 2004, 02:59:57 PM by Samuel Jackson »

-KIDRENEGADE-

JTSimon

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2004, 03:08:45 PM »
Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
come tomorrow - tomorrow i'll be gone

thats a dope track  ;)

lol @ BMG...the look on my face when I saw the shipping and handling bill >

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2004, 03:09:04 PM »
I'm not embarassed by any of it.  I got all that shit, David Bowie, Beatles, The Mavericks, George Strait, Huey Lewis, anything you can think of.  

hector

« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2004, 04:12:18 PM »
I'm not embarassed by any of it.  I got all that shit, David Bowie, Beatles, The Mavericks, George Strait, Huey Lewis, anything you can think of.  

then why did u list any of it, if your not embarrassed by it?  thats pretty much the point of the thread.

Jome

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2004, 08:01:48 PM »
NORE- Gods' Favorite

is that even the title?

Damn son, that's good for parties.. there's a few club hits on it..

In my case:

Snoop Dogg - Paid the cost to be the boss
Master P - Ghetto Postage (Excuse: It was a gift, and he gave it back to me, lol..)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2004, 08:27:22 PM »
a will smith cd...forgot the title.....

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2004, 08:28:59 PM »

then why did u list any of it, if your not embarrassed by it?  thats pretty much the point of the thread.

I'm just commenting; you shouldn't be embarassed by things that are as inconsequential as what type of music you listen to.  You're your own person, fuck what anybody else says... to a point, I mean you can't go around murdering people and saying "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ME!!!!"

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2004, 04:37:41 AM »
I used to have Country Grammar, but I took it back to the store after listening to it. Out of the ones I've got I guess Snoop's Paid The Cost To Be The Boss is one I don't really care for, but can't say I would be embarrased to own it.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2004, 09:28:03 AM »
out all my albums i would probably say Da Brat - Unrestricted - its just horrible, and fairly embarassing.

other than that, maybe Shaq's You Can't Stop The Reign...but then again, it does have B.I.G., Rakim, Mobb Deep and Jay-Z on it  ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

hector

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2004, 04:45:17 PM »

I'm just commenting; you shouldn't be embarassed by things that are as inconsequential as what type of music you listen to.  You're your own person, fuck what anybody else says... to a point, I mean you can't go around murdering people and saying "YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ME!!!!"

well you can easily not care what other people think, and still be embarassed by something.  I don't really care what other people think of me most the time, sure there is times when I don, but for the most part I don't.  Yet I still would be embarrassed of things, not cause I think other people will make fun of me, not like me, etc. but just because I would feel like I made a bad decision.  such as if I owned a nelly cd, I would be truely embarassed.  I wouldn't give a damn what other people thought of me owning it, but I would just feel dumb for buying it or owning it.  A coucisous type of thing.  

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2004, 01:50:43 PM »
Snitchty urrrrr i mean Fifty Cent - Get Rich or Die Tryin
G-Unit - Beg for Mercy
Femi urrr Eminem - Slim Shady LP, Marshal Mathers LP, Eminem Show

Bomb-A®

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2004, 06:02:35 AM »
ja rule - pain is love
p diddy - we invented the remix