Author Topic: Fav. Stand-Up Comedian  (Read 801 times)

mrtonguetwista

Re:Fav. Stand-Up Comedian
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2004, 11:13:02 PM »
Tongue Twista: yeah that part was funny as fuck...my favorite part was actually on the cd when he was talking about the drive thru's at burger king and he was doing the impression of the chick having an orgasm over the intercom thing and he's like "sweet and sour all over my pussy"...that shit had me rollin...and then also the Christ Chex/Jeez-It part was funny as fuck.

Noon: you really say that anyone on comic view is funny? i've never ever seen a comedian on there i felt was funny enough to be a comedian...to each his own i guess...bruce spruce is pretty funny on his comedy central performance though.
lol..hell yea"SOMEONE GET ME SOME SWEET N SOUR SAUCE NOW!!!!" lol

Don Breezio

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2004, 11:17:51 PM »
Tongue Twista: yeah that part was funny as fuck...my favorite part was actually on the cd when he was talking about the drive thru's at burger king and he was doing the impression of the chick having an orgasm over the intercom thing and he's like "sweet and sour all over my pussy"...that shit had me rollin...and then also the Christ Chex/Jeez-It part was funny as fuck.

Noon: you really say that anyone on comic view is funny? i've never ever seen a comedian on there i felt was funny enough to be a comedian...to each his own i guess...bruce spruce is pretty funny on his comedy central performance though.
lol..hell yea"SOMEONE GET ME SOME SWEET N SOUR SAUCE NOW!!!!" lol

lol "She wants it her way dammit!"

i think what made that so funny to me was that i had seen him do that on the comedy central and when he did it he said "Sweet and sour all over my body"...so when i was listening to the cd thats what i expected...and i had my mom with me when it was on and she really didnt expect it...as soon as he said "pussy" instead of "body" i was rollin cuz it caught me off gaurd.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2004, 12:14:29 AM »
Eddie Murphy was untouchable on Raw and Delirious imo. Danes bits on comedy central are great. Love Pablo's theater voice.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2004, 08:28:09 AM »
Bernie Mac's my favourite. I'm too young to have gotten into Pryor, and I've only seen the taping of Delirious out of all of Eddie Murphy's stuff (which was excellent though). But Mac's the man.

"She said:
-Mac?
-Yeah that's my name.
-Can I ask you a question?
I said yeah. She said:
-Does pussy taste like pumpkin pie?
I said:
-What the hell you askin' me questions like that I NEVER HAD NO PUMPKIN PIE!" ;D

smerlus

« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2004, 08:47:03 AM »
i have a few stand up DVD's of Andrew Dice Clay, Richard Pryor and The Amazing Jonathan (who we saw live in Vegas and the usher hooked us up with front row seats)

bez

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2004, 09:39:15 AM »
Lee Evans

Don Breezio

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2004, 11:39:11 AM »
Bernie Mac's my favourite. I'm too young to have gotten into Pryor, and I've only seen the taping of Delirious out of all of Eddie Murphy's stuff (which was excellent though). But Mac's the man.

"She said:
-Mac?
-Yeah that's my name.
-Can I ask you a question?
I said yeah. She said:
-Does pussy taste like pumpkin pie?
I said:
-What the hell you askin' me questions like that I NEVER HAD NO PUMPKIN PIE!" ;D

lol bernie macs a funny mf....his shit on the kings of comedy was dope as hell...that shit about his gay nephew who wanted some milk and cookies...that had me crackin up

pinche juan

• 'G'
  • what more can i say
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2004, 08:14:50 PM »
george lopez
paul rodriguez
jeff garcia < <<<<<< im gonna see the this fucker tonite at the ice house in pasadena

eS El Duque

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2004, 10:01:51 PM »
Eddie Murphy was untouchable on Raw and Delirious imo. Danes bits on comedy central are great. Love Pablo's theater voice.

Eddie Murphy's are untouchable...when he does his little kid voice cracks me up "I got some ice cream" ;D

I've only seen 1 Richard Pryor comedy act (on bravo once)..was hella funny
.,..after watching it...Kinda seems Murphy is just a younger version of Pryor hehe

Bill Cosby is also funny..for not swearing and stuff

ecrazy

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2004, 03:57:36 PM »
Pryor Is Funny...even though ive only seen video of him, and its been about 20 years since he did a show, that shit is still funny...ill put him up there, also included (in no particular order):

Carlos Mencia
George Lopez
Paul Rodriguez
Nick Swardson <-Reccomend To Check Out, Funny As Heck!
Dave Chappelle
Paul Mooney

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2004, 01:39:56 AM »
there is so many funny ppl man but recently it's gotta be chris rock an dave chappelle
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2004, 01:57:01 AM »
billy connolly  ;D

Diabolical

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2004, 03:27:47 PM »
Billy Connoly cos hes from my country, yea thats right MY country!

ecrazy

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2004, 04:42:44 PM »
Let Me Also Add Jim Breuer.....He's Mad Hilarious...and i love the way he looks naturally high on something