2 (9.5%)
New Jersey Nets
1 (4.8%)
Dallas Mavs
0 (0%)
Other
2 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: 2004 NBA Champs...  (Read 640 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Re:2004 NBA Champs...
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2004, 03:46:46 PM »
As bad as they played They are up 2-0....Lakers won game 2 by 14 while Shaq only scored 7.... ::)

Who cares about Shaq? Shaq isn't even a major factor this year offensively...

Dude, he averaged about 19 points a game in the regular season....second most point average on the Lakers....and he's not a major factor?  Take his point average away and the Lakers average 80 points a game...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2004, 04:03:48 PM »
Lakers are really disappointing. Several teams play way more attractive ball in the playoffs.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2004, 04:10:30 PM »
As bad as they played They are up 2-0....Lakers won game 2 by 14 while Shaq only scored 7.... ::)

Dude, he averaged about 19 points a game in the regular season....second most point average on the Lakers....and he's not a major factor?  Take his point average away and the Lakers average 80 points a game...

Take his offensive possessions away, and other players will get more possessions, resulting in a lot more than 80 points... ::)

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2004, 04:24:51 PM »

Take his offensive possessions away, and other players will get more possessions, resulting in a lot more than 80 points... ::)

In other words take Shaq away, cause he won't play without his offensive possessions....and No Shaq = No Championship  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2004, 04:46:25 PM »

In other words take Shaq away, cause he won't play without his offensive possessions....and No Shaq = No Championship  ::)

My point was that the offense doesn't revolve around Shaq anymore... :-X

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2004, 09:24:31 PM »
Well assumming LA and SA both win their series', I'd say the NBA champ will be the winner of their Round 2 meeting. Against Detroit, who are the only team from the East who could hold their own in a series at this stage.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2004, 12:04:42 AM »
Lakers over Pistons

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2004, 01:18:24 AM »
Lakers over Pistons

That's what I was thinkin' too.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2004, 02:20:59 AM »
Well assumming LA and SA both win their series', I'd say the NBA champ will be the winner of their Round 2 meeting. Against Detroit, who are the only team from the East who could hold their own in a series at this stage.

id agree with this...except i see the Pacers goin for the East. The Spurs are destroying Memphis so far, and i seriously doubt theyll be tested toooo much in that series. the Lakers will probably take their first round series too, but i think theyll lose at least 1 game in Houston. I think SA is playing the best ball of anyone right now, but if the Lakers get past them theyll gain a lot of momentum. I dunno tho, things are gonna be pretty close to call so early.

Doggystylin

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2004, 02:53:33 PM »

id agree with this...except i see the Pacers goin for the East. The Spurs are destroying Memphis so far, and i seriously doubt theyll be tested toooo much in that series. the Lakers will probably take their first round series too, but i think theyll lose at least 1 game in Houston. I think SA is playing the best ball of anyone right now, but if the Lakers get past them theyll gain a lot of momentum. I dunno tho, things are gonna be pretty close to call so early.

you must have not heard of a team called the sacramento kings then, because their playing the 5th seed in the west which is dallas mavs, and that means the kings have the hardest opponents out of any of the 4 dominant west teams and they are still killing dallas at ease. ahh the same old tone, still doesnt kno shit about basketball ::) ;D

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2004, 03:09:40 PM »

you must have not heard of a team called the sacramento kings then, because their playing the 5th seed in the west which is dallas mavs, and that means the kings have the hardest opponents out of any of the 4 dominant west teams and they are still killing dallas at ease. ahh the same old tone, still doesnt kno shit about basketball ::) ;D

Kings won the last game by 4 points, thats not considered a kill...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2004, 03:20:42 PM »

yes. very tight game. watch out for dallas @ home.. dallas has the best home-record in the reg season(s)...
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2004, 03:26:10 PM »

yes. very tight game. watch out for dallas @ home.. dallas has the best home-record in the reg season(s)...

Dallas will take 2 out of the next 3 at home, if not all 3....I say Dallas in 7 games  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2004, 03:45:04 PM »

LMAO@killing Dallas...The Kings barely won, and Dallas is considered a choke this year.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2004, 03:46:11 PM »

Haha...I heard of the Kings. That's the same team that even though countless morons been sayin' it's they year since like 2001, they haven't even reached the finals yet. Fuck outta here. Kings ain't shit.