Author Topic: 50 cent concert last nite  (Read 310 times)

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
50 cent concert last nite
« on: April 13, 2004, 10:06:24 AM »
went to the 50 concert last nite in vancover. It was a pretty dope concert. They had some retard bitch open up she sucked. kardinal offishal opened up next and hes was alrite but i couldnt understand what he was saying and he just redid songs like juicy and dirt of your shoulder with what sounded like the exact same lyrics. Then david banner came out did his set which was pretty dope he ran through the crowd and shit. Then g-unit came out started with grodt shit like what up gangsta and shit. they then went into some 50 remixes he did like work it and shit. Then it went into beg for mercy shit which was pretty good he did a lot of dope as tracks. then was the dopest part of the concert and 50 yells out y'all know what a mutherfuckin mixtape is and then started doing some of his mixtape songs whcih was fuckin dope i thought. and he did his very first mixtape song which is dope too. It was a pretty dope concert and i'll def go see him the next time he comes around.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re:50 cent concert last nite
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2004, 11:01:34 AM »
Sounds cool 8)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2004, 11:38:09 AM »
I got 50 Cents DVD,& they got live shows on that DVD from Detroit.I gotta say that his voice sounded fucked up on the mic,it was as if he was yelling not rapping.But today I saw some other concert footage of him & he sounded pretty good.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2004, 11:56:36 AM »
Being that I live where I live, I've never obviously seen him live. But from the concert footage I've seen, it seems that he really picked up a few tips from the pros when he was on the Roc The Mic tour. His performances before that were terrible.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2004, 12:19:59 PM »
^That's what I'm talkin about.

Diabolical

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2004, 12:40:16 PM »
Yea i noticed that he was kinda crap at the start of his career.

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2004, 12:53:07 PM »
I missed that one last night.  I hate all ages shows, and I hate concerts at stadiums.  If he woulda played the commodore or something, I woulda been first in line to get tickets.  Plus 50 Cent sucks live.  Plus he's doing a Canadain tour, and artists don't usually put a lot of effort into Canadian tours.  You gotta catch them on an American tour when they hit Vancouver or Toronto.  

They had some retard bitch open up she sucked.

It was Melanie Durant.  And she's pretty dope imo.  She's from Toronto, and she's signed to Motown.  Check her website to listen to her songs with Common and Kardinal Offishal.

http://www.melaniedurrantmusic.com/

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2004, 01:12:55 PM »
yea there were all these fuckin wierdos at the stadium. i could see this one fuckin stupid white dude trying cwalk when the had still dre and last episode playing in between shit. everyone calling him a queer it wuz hilarious.
fuck i hope some more dope people come through
but 50s voice wuz kinda fucked but he was better than buck or banks who you could barely understand especially banks.
but when they did the baby get on your knees songs after they finished that 50 goes yea i wuz just told i shouldnt do that kinda shit in here because there are kids around and then goes
you know what. fuck that shit i dont give a fuck and then starts on the rite thurr song

cvplaya

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2004, 10:50:01 PM »
Yeah i went to a concert last year at Uconn that featured 50 and Busta.  50 was wack as hell.  I mean i did like that he played his old mixtape songs but his performance sucked.  Plus gay-unit was in the background prancing around with bullet proof bibs on.  Then Busta came on with just Spliff STar and they tore that shit up.  Busta has mad good energy he hyped up the crowd lovely.  I hope you guys are right in saying that 50 got better cause last year i wouldn't pay 10 bucks to see that, i'd rather pop in the cd.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2004, 10:51:03 PM by cvplaya »

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2004, 01:53:46 AM »
Yeah i went to a concert last year at Uconn that featured 50 and Busta.

That was the Roc the Mic tour, I went to the one in Mountain View, CA. 50 did suck he spent most of his time yelling and his voice was fucked up, but his stage was off the hook, so was Jay-Z's. I think jay Z did the best performance from that show, Busta was tite also, I remember he started downing cognac onstage and was cussing the crowd out, it was crazy.
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2004, 01:40:25 PM »
On all the live performace tracs on G-Unit mixtapes they sound horrible. Not just 50 either, all 3 of 'em. They really need to strengthen that aspect of they games.