Author Topic: Car help  (Read 331 times)

Fabulous_Verstyle

Car help
« on: April 19, 2004, 06:17:51 PM »
arites....i need ya'll brothaz to help me righ here.....i kno dis is prolly shitty, for wht its price is, but i jus wann a car tht can kik it fo bout a year atleast an somethin cheap,,,,,,ya kno......so chek dis....

Year: 1990
Make: CHEVROLET
Model: CAVALIER
Price: $400(U.S dolla)
Mileage: 146,250 miles

now tell me dis......will dis car kik it for a year ? it already comes wit new tires, plus i can install new brake pads nd pake discs on it for free...so i jus need some advice on wether dis car is a good deal for tht cheap price or no ?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2004, 06:59:24 PM by Fabulous »

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re:Car help
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2004, 06:44:25 PM »
how many miles is that, cheap , but amercian, so i think ull spend more on fixin it then it, try like an old civic, they go forever

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2004, 06:53:50 PM »
but Civics also have like 120 hp...more if you get some NOS stickers.  ::)

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2004, 07:01:34 PM »
dog, 1, he aint tring to get a race car, 2, civics are reliable as fuck.. u can get 1 w/ like 150k miles and go 100 more easily w/ MINOR problems, 3, ive seen civics beat cars u cant even immagine...

Montana00

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2004, 07:03:21 PM »
there are cars with 120hp?

JTSimon

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2004, 08:53:56 PM »
Buy an old Honda/Toyota they look better and last longer.

http://www.autotrader.com/

Fabulous if you live near San Diego come down and buy a car at an US Marshall auction the next time around...cars go cheap + plus you don't have to pay taxes on the car.

http://www.robertsonleasing.com/home/carlist.html

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2004, 01:11:02 AM »
buy a vw rabbit (golf in europe or for later years in the US) .. vw's go good :)

german or japanese is the way to go :)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2004, 01:11:34 AM by Overseer »

JTSimon

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2004, 06:59:02 AM »

German auto maintenance and parts are expensive here.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2004, 08:53:58 AM »

Amen brotha.

And yes, there are cars with 120 hp. You really don't need that much. Many American cars are so overpowered that it's just stupid. Nobody's ever gonna need all the power that they have, and they drink a ton of gas.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2004, 11:52:11 AM »

German auto maintenance and parts are expensive here.
deffinately.. i like NEW german cars, but i wouldnt buy 1 with more than 80k miles, my friend had a used audi and spend more on fixin it than the car itself, american cars are the cheapest to fix, but japanese last the longest, my boy got an Integra gs-r 94, 240,000 miles, runs perfect, no fuckin problems at ALL

Noon Bank$

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bankin' It
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2004, 12:09:18 PM »
Jap cars are good.. but Civcs?  ???

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2004, 02:42:24 PM »
Jap cars are good.. but Civcs?  ???
i think i understand your beef w/ civic, cause they are the number 1 riced out car ever..i also dont like civics that much exept a few models (2000 si non hatch, 90-93ish si hatch), but old civics weigh NOTHING, so they come stock with 120, maybe LESS, buuuut.. theres so much you can do to them WITHOUT turbo, and give them like 200hp, and for a car weighing 2000 lbs if not LESS, thats fuckin FAST, and if u trubo it, and it nears 300 hp, FOGETABOUTIT

JTSimon

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2004, 06:55:34 PM »
Civics are nice... :)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2004, 07:35:30 PM »
civics are like tampons, only pussies have them.

Chevy is the best american car company out there.

JTSimon

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2004, 07:52:56 PM »
civics are like tampons, only pussies have them.

Chevy is the best american car company out there.

Some of the most miserable and ignorant people I know drive Chevy's.  They all have a fucking chip on their shoulder and a real attitude problem.

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen ;D

Code: [Select]
<P>I must agree that Ford really does suck a shit log.  The Ford Diesel gets about 7 or  8 miles per gallon.  They are also very prone to numerous types of breakdowns premature wear.  I know a few people who were actually retarted enough to go out and buy one.  Nearly all Ford gas motors also get shit mileage.  My father has a Ford Escape and gets 13 miles per gallon on the highway and around 9 in the city.  I have a Volkswagon Jetta Diesel that gets close to 60!  </P> <P>Chevy motors get double the mileage of Ford, probably similar to Dodge.  I am a farmer and know I know which makes of trucks are better than any cocky little prick in the city would. Some of the most miserable and ignorant people I know drive Chevy's.  They all have a fucking chip on their shoulder and a real attitude problem.  Sure, maybe the word Chevy or "Chev" sounds cool to say but in reality they are the worst vehicle on the planet.  I would not want a Chevy if you gave it to me.  Especially the diesel.  I have had first hand experience with Chevy and Dodge and my Dodge would outpull my Chevy on any given day.  I have a 20 foot cattle trailer and have hauled up to 15,000 lbs of weight with no problem wheras my Chev would really struggle.   </P> <P>I also once owned a Chevrolet truck with a 350 motor and automatic tranny.  I bought it new.  What a fucking JOKE!!!! A Gutless pile of shit in every way imaginable.  I had to baby this truck to keep it running but even so I went through 2 or 3 transmissions, 2 alternators, the electrical system smoked up once, the Delco radio(the cheapest and ugliest radio anywhere) would constantly fuck around and work only half the time.  The doors would never shut properly and the body and paint job started getting rust spots and flaking off.  As most non-ignorant people know, the Chevy's are notorious for their crappy paint jobs.  This truck was a 1991 and all of what happened to it happened within 50,000 miles!!!!!!  The same goes for a Chevrolet van I once owned.  My 1980 Cevy on the other hand is a great truck.  The older ones were much, much better.  Have no complaints about my 1980 Chevy except for all the big "typical" rust holes that these trucks are known for.  Chevy trucks really are rust buckets.   </P> <P>From talking to mechanics (and first hand experience) I have also learned that Chevy diesels are fucked after about 250,000km and the Cummins diesels will go for up to 1 million km.  My Dodge truck (a 1998 model) has 370,000km and the only thing I ever did to it was replace the oil pan gasket at 220,000 km.  </P> <P>The truck itself  has endured a lot of torturous trips through the pasture herding cattle and what not.  I have a 650 US galllon water tank on the back and it's like playing with a baby.  I get around 25 miles to the gallon.  I am sorry to all you ignorant Chevy and Ford lover's but I just can't find much bad to say about my Dodge and much good to say about Ford or Chevy.</P> <P> I also own a 1990 Dodge half ton with a 318 motor.   I currently have 164, 000km (100,000 miles) and the only thing I've ever had to do to it was replace the fuel pump at 150, 000 km.  The body is in perfect condition, not bad considering it's never been washed.  I use it mainly around the farm and this truck has been severely punished over the years and yet it can still hold it's own.  I am very impressed.  </P> <P>To sum it all up, I geuss.....Every "newer model" Chevrolet vehicle I've ever owned was a pile of shit that nearly broke me and drove me into the nut house and every Dodge I've ever owned  was the exact opposite.  Chrysler is the only company that seems to cater to the needs of us farmers and ranchers by building such a solid truck.  </P> <P>Ford and Chevy should go Fuck eachother in a black hell hole for all eternity.  Oh, Wait.....There is one good thing I can say about Chevy trucks.....they seem to have a nice ride but then again the 2003 Dodge I test drove(I ordered one) rode like a limo.  </P> <P>So, to all the cocky little ignorant pricks in the city who have a hard on for their Chevy truck, car, minivan or whatever, you should take my advice and buy a Dodge or at the very least test drive one. </P> <P>Who knows, maybe Chevy's are just good enough for be-bopping around the city, but that's about it.    They are not good work trucks, they do not stand up at all.  </P> <P>CHEVROLET= SUB-STANDARD PIECE OF CRAP( the truth always hurts don't it?)     </P> <P>Posted by a: Grain Farmer/cattle rancher from Southern Alberta.  

lol this guy is hilarious  ;D

http://anyboard.net/for/bumpersticker/posts/1116.shtml
« Last Edit: April 20, 2004, 07:58:56 PM by Vagabond »