Author Topic: So what would you do?  (Read 270 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:So what would you do?
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2004, 08:41:55 AM »
^ and spend what.. 15 years in jail yourself? pretty dumb!!!

I doubt it's that hard to kill someone noone bothers if he's killed .. I really think it's not that hard to kill a person like this if you're smart.
A few years ago, someone raped a child I know. He killed himself during his last year in prison, and I know how I felt when I was told what happened and I also know what I had done if he didnt kill himself before he was sent out of prison. So this is not just some lousy sentence.

murder is murder!  you really think they overlook it?

more likely they'd go straight to you as a possible suspect!

regardless of  whether your family, hell his family, the police or whoever agree's with you, you'll go to jail for a WORSE crime than the original one.

i bet you'd find you're too pussy to go through with it anyways..

ok ... tell me, you want a serious discussion, or do you just feel like bashing me cause you assume Im a stupid moron who thinks he's cool saying he'd kill somebody etc?
because if the 2nd thing is the way you think, it's pointless to me.
k I didnt say they wont put me in jail if they find out... but! the police just wont go that hard after, they wont search so much for proof and shit like they did if it was a worthy human being that was killed. you know? that's what I meant.
we all know the crime aint worse, but you might be right that it's seen as worse cause it was concious.

about the pussy thang:
ppl do stupid, un-pussy things if they feel real hate. I dont talk about the hate yall think they feel. I talk about true fuckin hate, which only few ppl experience.. luckily. I you feel real hate, you do things you wont expect you to do if you never did. That also explains why ppl in warzones just run out of their hiding places and throw a grenade at the occupants only to get shot down with a hundred shots right after doing it. They know they gonna die, but in this situation, full of real hate, they just do it - being aware of the consequences.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2004, 08:53:34 AM »

i know a shit load more about this situation, my ex-girlfriend (and her friend) were raped by a few people they knew. i know exactly what it did to her and to some family. and to this day, her father (and sister) don't even know it happened.

it never went to court or anything. i believe purely because of the fact that he's a massive guy with a huge temper, very capable of what you're talking about.

also.. in this country this kind of stuff got a lot of press a few years back.. they publish names over here so people know, in one area they became vigilantes and were petrol bombing and throwing bricks through and generally terrorising listed pedo's. all those on the list would have been ex-con's maybe clean for years, maybe even with families of their own. up north a -suspected- but cleared guy was named in a paper by accident.. and ended up murdered.

people are crazy with this issue.. i dont blame em, but if it were in my circle i'm not dumb enough to let it fuck my own situation up more than it already has.

I-Yoof

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2004, 09:11:26 AM »
Just because you know someone that was raped doesn't put you on higher ground then the rest of us mate. You give off the impression that if a pedo has served his time then he should be a free man-I find it hard to see how this is the case. These people are scum, no second chances when it comes down to these sort of matters.

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2004, 09:12:59 AM »
i'm not saying that at all.

actually its ironic you say i think i'm on higher ground.

why?

because you are all talking like you think you're higher than the law. thats my point.

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2004, 09:16:13 AM »
here's another twist for you...

what if the victim asked you to leave it alone?

I-Yoof

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2004, 09:20:57 AM »

i know a shit load more about this situation

Sound like your putting yourself on higher ground to me with that for a start.

Then I'd respect their wishes. Simple as that.

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2004, 09:25:36 AM »
ok cool.

you know its tough topic this, sure to get people fired up.

i just dont think that a pedo who has been sentenced and 'dealt with' gives you the right to exact revenge on that person for the rest of their lives.

would murder make you even? nah its a bit over the top right?

how about evening things up?

how about you lynch him, beat him and fuck him in the ass? would you feel even? because you would be then right?... but would the anger be gone? i think not...  

but then... you know what? then -you'd- be the abuser too.. you'd be the scum yourself. think about it.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2004, 09:25:56 AM by Overseer »

JTSimon

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2004, 09:27:29 AM »
Seer - Its not a crime if you don't get caught  ;D haha

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2004, 09:29:25 AM »
haha.. or if they don't grass i guess...

like i said above, i have short fuse where family protection is concerned.. ask my sisters ex-boyfriend.. i beat his ass for talkin shit about her after they split up.. she told her new boyfriend, he's scared of me.. lol

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2004, 09:32:14 AM »

I wont take it into account - just to be honest.
Seriously, the person I know said after the word spread that the bastard killed himself during jail-time was like "If I havent said anything, he'd still be alive :(((" - from a mind saying stuff like that, I wont take such a wish into account. I just wouldnt care.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

I-Yoof

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2004, 09:34:31 AM »
how about you lynch him, beat him and fuck him in the ass? would you feel even? because you would be then right?... but would the anger be gone? i think not...  

but then... you know what? then -you'd- be the abuser too.. you'd be the scum yourself. think about it.

Thats funny, I don't ever remember saying I would get revenge by use of anal sex.

Don Seer

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2004, 10:08:49 AM »

Thats funny, I don't ever remember saying I would get revenge by use of anal sex.

lol.. the idea was that its the equivalent crime back right?

on some "an eye for an eye" type shit... get me?

Don Seer

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2004, 10:11:10 AM »

I wont take it into account - just to be honest.
Seriously, the person I know said after the word spread that the bastard killed himself during jail-time was like "If I havent said anything, he'd still be alive :(((" - from a mind saying stuff like that, I wont take such a wish into account. I just wouldnt care.

damn thats cold...

dont you understand.... from what you just said you should even more.

by acting against or without their wishes you're making the victims life even worse because the guilt goes on them..

dont you get that?

I-Yoof

« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2004, 10:14:19 AM »
Not necessarily the same crime right back. Bit of a misunderstanding.

Diabolical

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2004, 12:09:47 PM »
There was a pedo named in the paper about 10 houses down the street from me and all these women went to his house but i was on holiday so i thats all i know.