Author Topic: Former G-Unit members signs with Death Row  (Read 222 times)

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
Former G-Unit members signs with Death Row
« on: April 26, 2004, 11:45:13 PM »
It's been less than two weeks since Death Row Records founder and CEO Marion "Suge" Knight was released from Mule Creek State Prison in Ione, California. For the last 10 months, Suge's been behind bars for violating the terms of his 2001 parole by allegedly punching a parking valet.

Suge is now back in the Death Row offices and is already making moves. Today, WorldWideConnected.com reports that the former G-Unit members Bang 'Em Smurf and Domination, who together make up the duo the Silverback Guerillaz, have signed a record deal with Death Row Records and Koch Records. The deal also covers Smurf and Domination's own independent record label, Gangster Flip Records.

Smurf claims to be responsible for creating G-Unit as a security team for 50 Cent. He also claims that 50's gangster image is pure fiction.

The beef between the two goes back to the time before 50 Cent signed with Shady/Aftermath and blew up. Smurf was involved in a shootout in Queens, New York and as a result he ended up in prison. 50 didn't pay his bail nor give him a telephone cal.

Bang 'Em Smurf also accuses 50 Cent for cheating him out of $325,000. Smurf owned 17 percent of 50's old record label, which released the underground release Guess Who's Back? which sold over 400,000 copies. Smurf never recieved any money from the release.

"Smurf, I hear you're talking shit about me out there / Tell niggas how I took that 325,000 from you / And when I see you I'm gonna whip the skin off your ass nigga," 50 Cent raps on a freestyle on DJ Whoo Kid's mixtape. "I'm God to y'all niggas / God give it and God take it away."

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Former G-Unit members signs with Death Row
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2004, 02:31:42 AM »
This whole things smacks of opportunism.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Former G-Unit members signs with Death Row
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2004, 06:24:44 AM »
tha row annoys me.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!