Author Topic: 2pac parasitic  (Read 353 times)

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
2pac parasitic
« on: May 07, 2004, 11:28:54 AM »
parasite n. person living off another or others and giving no useful return. parasitic /-'sit-/ a.

I feel like making a survey/list of all the people that have exploited 2pac's ideas, lyrics or style to benefit them$elve$, coz to me the number is gettin' ridiculous.I've put together my comments with various articles and opinions I've found online.

CHOMP! CHOMP! CHOMP! 1pac, 2pac, 3pac, 4

Tha Realest

Formerly known as "Tenkamenin" (as you may know him from the Gang Related Soundtrack), "Tha Realest" switched his name when he joined Deathrow Records.Why? One can only speculate.However I have heard 2pac refer to himself as "The Realest", (you know who the "realest" is) on more than one occasion.

The style of Tha Realest is so similar to Pac's, it's hard to mistake.From his words dissing Mobb Deep and No Limit, to his speech and demeanor in interviews and on to his style in rappin'. Many people claim he is riding where Pac left off.Do you think there would be room for Tha Realest on Deathrow if 2pac was still alive?

Tha Realest has addressed many of these similarities himself. As far as appearance, he says he looks like his mom and his father, not like Pac.As far as his style, he says he had the same style a long time ago.I don't deny any of these facts. However, I do believe the only reason he is on Deathrow is because 2pac is gone and they're looking for somebody to take his place.

"Stand Strong" is a song recorded by the Realest as a "dedication" to 2pac.You can compare nearly every line in this song to a song where 2pac has stated something similar.

No Limit Records

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Master P has been on Pac's nuts since Pac died, and he released the song "R.I.P. Tupac" on the West Coast Bad Boyz II album.If you listen to Master P's albums, his style changed since the death of 2pac.More specifically everything released after Ghetto D.Suddenly P became not only a "Don", but "Da Last Don".Excuse me while I laugh, hurl, and then become pissed off.If you listen to the Da Last Don album you can notice many 2pac quotes, and many comparisons in song titles and content between 2pac's album "All Eyez On Me".Basically, the "P" in Master P was changed to stand for Pac after the death of 2pac.

It was said that Master P attempted to purchase unreleased Tupac material for a price labelled in the millions.Despite the fact that the deal was not completed, No Limit still managed to release songs obviously stolen from 2pac.
--------------------------------------------------

C-Murder released a song called "On My Enemies" on his Bossalinie album.The song, was ripped from the unreleased 2pac track titled "When We Ride On Our Enemies".What makes it worse, is the fact that he tried to pass it off as a "tribute", in order to make it seem okay.The beat was left the same, and words were changed to keep the same rhyme pattern, but with slightly different lyrics.What C-Murder managed to do was take a song close to 2pac, that showed so much emotion and truth, and fabricate it with words that were both meaningless and stupid.For example, 2pac said,

"...now label this my fuckin' trick shot,
my lyrics runnin' all you cowards outta Hip Hop..".

C-Murder re-wrote the lyrics to say,

"...remember this as a bitch slap,
my lyrics runnin, all you cowards outta Gangsta Rap..."

Excuse me? Who is C-Murder going to run out of Gangsta Rap? He also changed the lyrics,

"...heard the Fugees was tryna do me..."

to say,

"...heard the industry was tryna finish me...".

Yeah, he must be referring to the "big industry conspiracy" to prevent the big shake up in the game that the dropping of his newest album is going to create.I wonder if he's been sharing a pipe with O.D.B.

Master P recently bit heavily from the same 2pac track ("When We Ride On Our Enemies") on his joint called "Anything Goes", nibbling on Pac's legacy with lines like:

"...Cause we motherfucking thug niggaz
Used to f u c k i n g love niggaz
Now I gotta plug niggaz..."

"...Heard your toy f u c k i n g soldiers want to do me
Look I don't play this ain't no motherfucking movie..."

"...Make sure these motherfuckers heard
Everything I speak I mean every motherfucking word..."
---------------------------------------------------------

Kane & Abel also joined the list of biters, when they released a song called "Soldier Story".Not only did they change 2pac's chorus from,

"All you wanted to be, a soulja, a soulja"

to,

"All he want to be a No Limit soldier"

they also bit the entire third verse from 2pac's song "Soulja's Story", and failed to mention this in the credits.
--------------------------------------------------
Krazy sounds so similar to Tupac Shakur, it's rather scary.If I was 2pac and I heard this guy, it would seriously creep me out.His voice and style is so similar that a Makaveli Bootleg, Makaveli 8, was released as 2pac's work, when in actuality, the songs were performed by Krazy.Krazy denies any involvement in the making of the CD, however, so would I.  
He's been rapping since 1992, but didn't really receive any attention until he was signed to Master P's No Limit Records and comparisons to Tupac surfaced.With Master P attempting to purchase unreleased 2pac tracks and the tendency of No Limit rappers to steal Pac's work, it's easy to wonder if Krazy was signed to No Limit based on his upcoming in the South, or on his similarities to Tupac.

On the intro the 504 Boyz where Master P uses the intro to give publicity to Krazy by mentioning the similarities to Pac.

Nas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before using Pac's image in the video (+track) for "Got Ur Self A...",

"...Hey Nas remember that sh*t you said? I don’t know what magazine you said some sh*t how I wasn’t... nobody saying thugs until. Well whateva whatever, whatever. ni**a you better really go to the record store, go check out some of the albums you be putting out muthaf*cka. We been saying on this thug sh*t for a while now. And I know you been listening cause you been biting this sh*t. So uh, recognize and realize before yo a** get rolled on!..."

Nasir Jones, a talented rapper from New York was caught up in the east/west beef due to his big mouth.

2pac and Nas met each other at the House Of Blues, where He and Nas talked about the whole beef situation and how it is meant.2pac told Nas that he was in no way involved and that he should not get caught up in it because 2pac and Death Row had nothing but love for him.But then, 2pac listened to Nas' songs and he remarked that there was a song in which Nas was talking about fake thugs and it sounded as if Nas was talking about 2pac.The song is entitled "The Message".2pac also noticed that Nas liked to talk a lot about Thug Life after Pac introduced it to the whole world, which pissed 2pac off because he was the man to represent it and who had done it before.Tupac accused Nas of biting his style, stealing his life for his songs and so forth, therefore, 2pac dissed Nas on songs like "Against all Odds" and in interviews, in example in the interview about Death Row East.

"...Hey Nas, your whole damn style is bitten [Like Rakim Man], heard my melody, read about my life in the papers, all my run-ins with authorities, felonious capers, now you wanna live my life? So what's that has-n-Nas, nigga that does not rhyme right..." - Against All Odds

Nas never dissed 2pac publicly, he only had a song on a mix tape in which he dissed Tupac saying "rolling over this Mockaveli".

Nas tried to make peace with 2pac after his death by releasing a song called "We Will Survive" in which he praises 2pac like his best friend  , but it is obvious that he only tries to do it for the public because when you listen to "It's Mine", a collaboration with Mobb Deep, then you hear him dissing Tupac just without calling Tupac out by name.Tupac dissed Nas all the time for biting his style, "This little ni**a named Nas think he live like me, talking bout he left the hospital took 5 like me", Nas even retaliated in songs and possible was even part of a conspiracy to kill Pac, now that Pac's gone, Nas continues to bite Pac's style and writes songs giving Pac praise and saying how good he was.Nas totally bites 2pac in the way he raps and he portrays himself out to be a Thug just like 2pac.Nas saying how he got shot just like 2pac and in the video for "Hate Me Now" him and Puffy are totally disrespecting Pac by being crucified at the beginning just like the cover of The 7 Day Theory album, they also dress like 2pac did and pour out the liquor like Pac and Dre did on the California Love Remix.Nas used to dis 2pac all of the time, but since he has died, Nas has showed 2pac respect in his interviews.He should be a little ashamed of himself since he dissed Pac before suckin' his dick...remember that beat on "It Was Written" (Street Dreams)? it had the same beat to "All Eyez On Me" which was released first.

I won't count "Thugz Mansion" (even though, morally I should) coz Afeni supposedly gave blessing.Did Afeni track down Nas for the track? I doubt it.

Tupac's bodyguard, Frank Alexander

Made steady loot from the book "Got Your Back" and the DVD "Before I Wake".Too bad he was on vacation on September 7th 1996  .

Ja Rule
---------------------------------------------------------

Even though he got permission from Suge for his singalong to "So Much Pain", this nigga is mad sharky, due to his use of Pac's material to fight Aftermath/Shady and his adoption of the bandana tied frontwards and the shaved head (wasn't shaved with C.M.C.) and the topless appearances and the praying stature and the crosses on the back, let alone claiming to be "the return of 2pac" in an interview  ...a thorough impostor.

Black Child

The other Murder Pink parasite is Black Child.This guy used a rearraged 2pac verse to backup his attack on 50 Cent/G-Unit  .Don't forget either, that this fools debut is titled "Soldier Story"...should see this ass on his album cover, 2pacified.

Jay-Z

..I'll give one example and quote a verse from 2pac's "All Out (Feat.Outlawz)" [UNRELEASED version],

"...You got a lot of nerve to play me
Another gay rapper, bustin caps at Jay-Z..."

"...us!
the first to bust, who do we trust
out for Mobb Deep and Jay-Z, dead in the dust,
I told you punks that I was after Piggie, you got involved, now we 'bout to bust on all y'all (goin' all out) WESTSIIIDE!

(Talking) Jay-Z, haha this what they gon' play at yo' funeral, punk muthafucka with them big dick-suckin' lips
you a trick-ass nigga, how you gon' be Hawiian Sophie one year and be tough-ass mob the next year?
Nigga my memory ain't bad, you up out the business...BANG! you dead
Mobb Deep you little young-ass juvenile delinquents...BANG! BANG! you dead
Biggie...BANG! you dead
Puffy...BANG! you dead, you robbed the game, no need to explain get outta here..."

Then all of a $udden...

Even though they were enemies, at some award show when Jay-Z got his award he said "2Pac 4 Eva" which showed he really liked Pac, after being an anti-Pac bandwagoneer in 1996.

$$$"...Ladies love me long time like 2Pac's soul..."~Jay-Z-"I Just Wanna Love U (Give it 2 Me)"$$$

$$$"...All I need in this life of sin, is me and my girlfriend..."~Jay-Z-"'03 Bonnie and Clyde"$$$.The main reason I'm disappointed in Jigga for this track, is because he knows damn well if Pac was alive, he would never try to pull this off.

Although, Suge has been quoted as saying,

"...I know Pac didn't have a real disliking for Jay," Knight said of some of the old disses Shakur levied at Young Hova on the Makaveli album. "[Pac] didn't have a disliking to him where if he saw [Jay] he wanted to try and take his head off.He praised Jay-Z for sampling Tupac's 'Me and My Girlfriend'..."

Even Cam'ron...

..used the beat to "When Thugz Cry" for his track "Prophecy", not to mention that breakdown in the video for "Hey Ma" with the dancer on crutches, where he samples "Ambitionz Az A Ridah" I think he calls it "Live My Life (Leave Me Alone)"... ...he need to leave Pac's nuts alone!

Monica

She titled her album and track "All Eyez On Me" verbatim,

and with the "z" on "eyez" we know where she pulled that from.

Fat Joe

On the same "Bust At You" by Fat Joe, Scarface's verse takes a heavy nibble from 2pac's verse off of "Pain" [Above The Rim]...check Scarface on "Bust At You" at about 3:30 into the track,
"...My whole life's filled with danger
Never been a stranger to homicide
My neighborhood's full of gangstas and drive-bys..." .

50 Cent

Curtis had 2pac on a mixtape track with him called "The Realist Killaz" promoting his image as Pac's sidekick...pfff!

Eminem

I won't even count the sample he used on his early track "Murder Murder", but that dis record to Everlast "Quitter" had an extension to it called "Hit 'Em Up Part III" which was pretty much a cover of the original "Hit 'Em Up".Aswell as the fact he covered "Hail Mary" to support his battle with Ja Rule.Who knows how much loot Eminem made for his garbage production on the re-hashing of old 2pac tracks for the Tupac: Resurrection soundtrack.

Trapp

Some rapper that put himself forward with an album that had "Stop Tha Gunfire" by 2pac (Feat.The Notorious B.I.G.) on it (and maybe some joint with Trapp thrown on it) to help make a name/association for himself.

DJ Sickamore (money-grubbin' mixtape DJ's)

People like this ass, help distribute phoney 2pac tracks (imitator artists) and act like they don't know they're pulling a scam on the streets to rake in extra dollars.
Lil' Zane

Check the movie "Finding Forrester" (Sean Connery), which I believe is his acting debut...THIS DUDE DON'T SOUND LIKE 2PAC! so why must he rap like 2pac?!? as if he Afeni's long lost gave-up-for-adoption seed, bare chest an' all.The video I saw of his, look just like a replica of the "I Get Around" video.

Niccademus
This dude look like Pac going into crack rehab.Wish I still had that image.Another forcefed soundalike fakin' the funk to make his paper...lil' weasel-ass nigga.

I won't count Blac Haze

coz his looks, image, persona and content are alternate to Pac (even though the voice I hear is very similar and he called his debut album "Resurrection").Neither will I count the latino cat "Slush The Villain".

Sticky Fingaz

"Kirk Jones" literally jacked the flow and twisted the lyrics to 2pac's "Keep Ya Head Up" on Onyx's "Gun Clap Music" [Triggernometry].That album was a little dissapointing too.It's like half-full of commentary.

Angela Ardis

http://www.vh1.com/shared/media/news/images/t/tupac/sq-angela-ardis-press.jpg

Another "author" (among other things) is putting out some "collaboration of letters and responses" book called "Inside A Thug's Heart".Claiming she had a penpal relationship with Pac while he was incarcerated.Since this one was "approved by the Shakur estate", maybe finally some people are starting to water the "money tree".

Can't speak for all the "authors" though.I'll bet many of these folk splashed Pac on their book covers strictly for $elf promotion.Parasites like:

Michael Datcher+Kwame Alexander (Tough Love: Cultural Criticism & Familial Observations On The Life And Death Of Tupac Shakur)
Josh Sims (Dear 2pac)
Heather Forkos (They Died Too Young: Tupac Shakur)
Michael Eric Dyson (Holler If You Hear Me: Searching for Tupac Shakur)
Warner Brothers Publications (The Tupac Shakur Collection)
Darrin Keith Bastfield (Back In The Day: My Life And Times With Tupac Shakur)
Suzie Baer (Peru's MRTA: Tupac Amaru Revolutionary Movement)
Sam Brown (Tupac: A Thug Life)

Can you believe there is even a Japanese rapper named 3pac and another called Upac?    yeh man, I spotted 'em in a magazine.

Pac woulda put it on all these folks for their fraudulent actions.It's like coz he's gone, it's open season to cash in on misrepresentation.The thing about it all too, is that a large majority of the "tribute" loot probly goes to Bentleys and not the Tupac foundation or Afeni.

See what Suge had to say about the 2pac robbers.

TO BE CONTINUED (I'll bet)
Peace
 by: tony scarface

bez

Re:2pac parasitic
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2004, 12:57:27 PM »
I know what the person who wrote it all is trying to say but seriously do we really give a fuck?  Ok some of his shit has been copied and shit and some people that he didn't even like have released his tracks and praised him...but do we really give a fuck about it.  All I know is that if any rapper bites a 2pac verse or re-does a 2pac song if its good i'll listen to it.  I ain't into the bullshit, he's dead, so be it, if people gotta release his tracks for his legend to live on I'm all for it.

West C. Connected

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2004, 01:05:31 PM »
The Monica one is bullshit lol

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2004, 01:13:35 PM »
the writer missed out the fact that on one of the tracks released after his death, pac had a line that said "no offence to Nas but this whole fuckin world is mine"...i reckon they squashed it like Nas keeps sayin'...

and is it only because he is dead that all these people who have bitten lines are criminals?...listen to a Run DMC album, and you'll recognise all the lyrics that have featured in songs released in the last 5-10 years...

its not a concept that began with pac and it wont end with pac...i love pac and some of what was said was right (lil zane, ja rule (murder inc), krazy) but some of that shit was kinda dumb...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2004, 04:24:22 PM »
Plus, when someone releases some mixtape shit (like the everlast diss for instance) and does it over someone else's beat that ain't really biting,  I mean, there's a lot of mixtapes where they use other beats..and that "hail mary" diss was over a tupac song because ja rule was always trying to be tupac, that's why they remade a tupac song...

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2004, 06:56:30 PM »

its not a concept that began with pac and it wont end with pac...i love pac and some of what was said was right (lil zane, ja rule (murder inc), krazy) but some of that shit was kinda dumb...

true.. people are so sensitive over pac stuff...

pappy

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2004, 08:20:18 PM »
YOOOO NYSNC BITES PAC TO... REMEMBER THEY HAD THAT SONG BYE BYE BYE AN REMEMBER BOMB FIRST OFF THE 7 DAY THEORY,  PAC SAYS IN THE SONG BYE BYE BYE..... THEY BITING PAC 2

YO LIL BOW WOW 2,  HE GOT TATTOOS NOW.  PAC HAD THEM 2,  KAWINKY DINK.... I THINK NOT

CRIPS AN BLOODS WEAR BANDANAS.... SO DID PAC... GRANTED THEY WERE WEARING THEM B4 PAC THEY KNEW PAC WAS GOIN COME ALONG EVEN B4 HE WAS BORN AN WEAR BANDANAS SO THEY WAS LIKE YOOO LETS ROCK THE BANDANA CUZ MY HOMIE PAC,  HE AINT EVEN A CUM SHOT IN HIS DADDYS NUT SACK YET,  HES GOIN WEAR THE BANDANA 2.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2004, 09:01:22 PM »
YOOOO NYSNC BITES PAC TO... REMEMBER THEY HAD THAT SONG BYE BYE BYE AN REMEMBER BOMB FIRST OFF THE 7 DAY THEORY,  PAC SAYS IN THE SONG BYE BYE BYE..... THEY BITING PAC 2

YO LIL BOW WOW 2,  HE GOT TATTOOS NOW.  PAC HAD THEM 2,  KAWINKY DINK.... I THINK NOT

CRIPS AN BLOODS WEAR BANDANAS.... SO DID PAC... GRANTED THEY WERE WEARING THEM B4 PAC THEY KNEW PAC WAS GOIN COME ALONG EVEN B4 HE WAS BORN AN WEAR BANDANAS SO THEY WAS LIKE YOOO LETS ROCK THE BANDANA CUZ MY HOMIE PAC,  HE AINT EVEN A CUM SHOT IN HIS DADDYS NUT SACK YET,  HES GOIN WEAR THE BANDANA 2.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2004, 09:24:50 PM »
it's obviously taken a bit of time for someone to compile and think up all of this, and i agree with a lot of it (you didn't mention that tha realest has a bunch of the same tatooes as pac did).....i understand what he's saying, but like they say "imitation is the best form of flattery."

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2004, 12:29:01 AM »

u said fat joe...but u tellin people to check scarface verse...lol..

but pac bit scarface's whole style that whole death around the corner shit...brad fuckin jordan...when pac made his  national rappin debut back in the 91  on raw fusion's live from the styleetron..pac wasnt on that style we all came to love..he was jus a rapper ...he wasnt deep deep like he was be4 he died. 1991..pac picked up this album right here...

and changed pac's whole black panther style..kuz thats all pac was talkin bout back then was that..hell it some makaveli bootlegs that had some of pacs early shit ...like panter power and my lonely heart or whatever that shit..was..those to songs was his style back then...

then he heard...

Yo anybody seen my diary? Oh there it is.
I gotta write this shit down. Check it out.

Dear Diary, I'm having a little problem
I cant make it by myself maybe you can help me solve em
I'm confused and I dont know what to do
I'm hoping you can help me cause there's no one else to talk to
I want to die, but it ain't for me
I try to talk to my dad, but my old man ignores me
He says I'm delirious
And I drink too much, so he doesnt take me serious
But little does he know I'm really losing it
I got a head, but aint no screws in it
I be thinking deep
Thats one of the reasons at night I cant sleep
I thought it would change when I was older
But even now I'm still peeping over my shoulder
Theres your life after death too
And what about the man with the cane and the black suit?
And what about cancer?
Too many motherfucking questions, and not enough answers
Aint no use in trying
We might as all face it we were all born dying
Theres a black book in Brad's hands
And its the diary of a madman

Dear diary today I hit a nigga with a torch
Shot him on his face and watched him die on his front porch
Left his family heartbroken
Flashbacks of him laying there bleeding with his eyes open
I cant put the shit behind me
I'm know I'm here somewhere, but I cant find me
I used to be a drug dealer
On the for reala, now I'm a born killer
And it aint no changing me
It used to be hard, but now it aint no thing to me
To go up to a niggas house
Put a pistol in his mouth, and blow his fucking brains out
No doubt if you cross then I'ma take ya
Cause I'm a fucking killer by nature
You got an M11, bring your weapon
Huh, I got an AK-47
It's gonna be a bloody Sunday
Cause your fucking with a nigga like Bundy
And I was taught not to kill
Like a Vietnam vet with a thousand yard stare
So welcome to the slaughterhouse nigga
Redrum and I'ma be the grave digger
And if you want to cap, come cap me
I'm trigger happy like my great-grandpappy
Just watch for the chrome in my right hand
My second entry from the diary of a madman

Dear diary, help me cause I'm frantic
S-sometimes I think I'm going schizophrantic
The world's looking dark for instance
Maybe cause I'm looking from a distance
But then again I wear a blindfold
Staring at the motherfucking world with my eyes closed
To myself I'm a stranger
Walking in the foot steps of danger
It's a long path ahead of me
I gotta get somewhere cause everybody here is scared of me
I had a job but they fired me
My wife walked out now I'm living in my diary - diary of a madman brad "aka akshen aka scarface aka face aka mr scarface" jordan..

and this was wayback in 90....i suggest yall go download buy or search 4 scarface's albums.( shit be4 the fix..kuz its albums waaaaaaaaay better than that im talkin bout albums with jus him..no guest).kuz u hear alot of shit face says in 2pac songs...

then master p and c-murder...bites scarface harder than they do pac...they use pac's words...and rap in scarfaces seen a man die tone

u'd think they r bitin pac all the time if u jus a pac groupie and thats all u hear..then u hear somebody like face say shit he says..u'd think he's jackin pac..

but nope.. face lives that shit..i suggest yall do a background check on face..kuz dude is the sickest individual that doesnt have to be under the influence of harsh drugs..he been havin suicidal thoughts since he was 8..got the scars to show it..

how can all these people u got listed be called a biter..when the person they r biten from ..bit his damnself..

yall may say back then pac had a different style ..and he decided to change it...to what yall are accustom to..

but scarface has ran with the same routine since 88..only thing face changed..was his labels,his name,age,weight,clothes,hairstyles,ink pens and beats...

but the content of his lyrics...still the same..

« Last Edit: May 08, 2004, 12:32:24 AM by h.a.w.k »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2004, 06:14:17 AM »
"It's like a jungle sometimes/
makes me wonder how I keep from goin under"

now how many rappers have quoted that line how many times? Are they all considered dickridas or despicable biters now? No. Hiphop is based on quotin and creatin a new style usin an old one and it's only in Pac's case that people get all emotional over any similarity they make out.

Of course people like Tha Realest or Ja Rule obviously imitate Pac and keep bitin his style and it gets on my nerves too. But i think there's a difference between payin tribute to sumbody or quotin him in sum way and bitin his style. Of course makin references to pac might push sales, but really what's so wrong about it?

besides, nobody complains about how much Death Row artists 'were on Parliament's nuts'. Nobody complains about how P-Funk was turned into G-Funk or about how Pac adapted to the Death Row style after gettin out of jail. But you change a chorus or refer to a certain track and you're a parasite...

Storm

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2004, 07:36:02 AM »
He's the greatest rapper ever.  obviously people are gonna want to either be as great as him or tribute him.  just cause they do it doesnt mean they are fakes or biters.
If tha bitch can't swim, then shes bound to drizzound!

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2004, 08:37:30 PM »
Kane and Abel are far from that...Been a fan of them 2 since the beginning...

Don Breezio

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2004, 09:48:40 PM »
you're nas arguement was so 1 sided it was rediculous...hmm...lets go to the lyrics shall we?

nas from the message:

Fake thug, no love, you get the slug, CB4 Gusto
Your luck low, I didn't know til I was drunk though
You freak niggaz played out, get fucked and ate out
Prostitute turned bitch, I got the gauge out
96 ways I made out, Montana way
The Good-F-E-L-L-A, verbal AK spray

how pac took that as dissing him...noone will ever know...considering pac wasnt in CB4, he wasnt a prostitute turned bitch, or a good-f-e-l-l-a.  ::)

nas from we will survive

Dear 'Pac, every thug sheds a tear drop -- and use teeth
to bite off beer tops, and _Pour Out a Lil' Liquor_
You was more than just the wildest nigga
+2Pacalypse+, I understand your style nigga
It's goin on the third year, since you've been gone
On the East and West Coast the same shit is goin on
The industry be talkin, offendin me often
They don't believe you dead, wanna see you in your coffin
I can relate, shootouts and court dates
+All Eyez on You+, niggaz in your face invadin your space
You asked if I could trade in your place, how would I hold up?
How long would I ride, before I fold up?
How did you know through your rhymes it was your time to go?
You predicted it in every line, all in your flow
There could _Never Be Peace_ I have to quote
Can't believe I heard my name on "the realest shit you ever wrote"

We had words cause the best supposed to clash at the top
but kept it brotherly, when we seen each other and stopped
in NYC, at MTV, people watched
We was both deep, after you left, I got no sleep

Think about how us real niggaz would be
If we united, a nation of thugs, who could fight it?
You was caught in a wild homicide, or were you crucified
like the son of God, when Lucifer lied
and make the world think, young blacks should be extinct?
But Thug Life'll never die, we stay high and just link
Will there ever be another MC as nice?
Will you return to us like the resurrection of Christ?

lmao dude you're such a punk mf..."nas acted like pac was his best friend on this track...why dont you read the shit i put in bold dumbass!

"nas and puffy were biting pac by being crucified"

hey dude...i wonder if you knew this...there was this dude...umm....i think he name was jesus or something...he got crucified too...i wonder if he was biting pac!!!!

"he made songs giving pac praise and saying how good he was, and he talks about getting shot just like pac"

ummm....sorry...didn't know pac was the only person who was allowed to get shot... ::)

of course he was saying how good he was....did you expect him to say pac was a no talent retard who had stupid ass dickrider fans? (though the part about the fans may be true)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2004, 12:46:32 PM »
Pac bit Francis Ford Coppola with his 1st album title

Pac bit Jesus

Pac named himself after Nicola (I think that was his 1st name) Machiavelli, what a dickrider...

you could make a list like this too...