Author Topic: OH MY FUCKING GOD DEREK FISHER!!!  (Read 1521 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

OH MY FUCKING GOD DEREK FISHER!!!
« on: May 13, 2004, 07:54:44 PM »
UNBEFUCKINLIEVABLE!!! HOLY SHIT 3-2!! FUCK ALL YOU IDIOTS WHO KEPT SAYING SPURS IN 5 AND SWEEP..LAKERS 2004 CHAMPS!!!!!

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
omigod - lakers vs spurss - LAKERS WIN GAME 5
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2004, 07:59:07 PM »
holy shit game 5 was fucking sick! anyone else watch this?

lakers up by one with 11 seconds left, duncan takes a prayer fadeaway and bangs it with .4 seconds left........inbounds play, derek fisher pulls up a prayer fadeaway and bangs it with .01 seconds left and the lakers win. holy fuck that was tight.....

by the way, i hate the lakers, but want nothing more than to see a kings lakers match up in the semis.......GO KINGS

Montana00

Re:OH MY FUCKING GOD DEREK FISHER!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2004, 08:02:52 PM »
that was by far the best playoff game this year

fuck the shitty spurs lakers #1 in the west

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2004, 08:03:58 PM »
INSANE

one buzzer shot after another, Duncan's shot gave me a headache i mean any regular fan would think the chances of winning is slim but i was still hoping for a portland buzzer type shot from kobe cause he has it in him, but when i saw they couldnt get it in and fisher got it i was like OOOOHH NOOOHH SHIIITTT!!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2004, 08:07:22 PM »
my heart is skipping!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD I KNOW TONE IS CRYING AHAHAHAHAH!!!!

NeoSoul

• 'G'
  • Minutes To Midnight
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2004, 08:12:39 PM »
i thought it was all over when duncan hit that shot...

gotta say tho l.a. were lucky cause they had a shit 4th quarter. shaq needs more of the ball .. they should take it in l.a. tho

great game

NeoSoul

• 'G'
  • Minutes To Midnight
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2004, 08:13:29 PM »
gotta add props to devin george he played a mad ass game too

ecrazy

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2004, 08:28:55 PM »
 :-X
um, wow?

A-Trak

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2004, 08:31:50 PM »
what an ill ass game!! Gotta Believe.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2004, 08:33:36 PM »
my heart is skipping!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD I KNOW TONE IS CRYING AHAHAHAHAH!!!!

lol naw not cryin....but i did stab this faggot ass Laker fan across tha hall...

Laker fans, dont go thinkin its over before its over...u guys got the edge now....but we had it at one point, so things still can swing...watch out.

btw, i give props to Scitt for at least stickin with his team...any laker fans who seemed to just fade out of the picture when it was 2-0 for tha Spurs are the reason i dogg Laker fans as bandwagon. Not to mention, all these new faces talkin shit now that were no where to be seen after game 2...u muthafuckas aint shit lol. I hate the Lakers...but at least if u a REAL fan (about 1% of LA fans) i can tolerate u lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2004, 08:34:04 PM »
I See A Broom sweepin the lakers away ... Spurs 4-0

AWW SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP SWEEP
AWW SWEEP SWEEP GOD DAMN!

^^Idiot of the year.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2004, 08:35:13 PM »
oh btw...Fisher still aint shit but a no defense playin flopper who just so happened to hit one big jumper in his whole sorry ass career as a role player  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2004, 08:37:42 PM »
Fisher ain't shit? He's a key role player for the Lakers...Awesome defender...He knows how to get in position better than anyone else in the league...You gotta give him his props man.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2004, 09:22:38 PM »

btw, i give props to Scitt for at least stickin with his team...any laker fans who seemed to just fade out of the picture when it was 2-0 for tha Spurs are the reason i dogg Laker fans as bandwagon. Not to mention, all these new faces talkin shit now that were no where to be seen after game 2...u muthafuckas aint shit lol. I hate the Lakers...but at least if u a REAL fan (about 1% of LA fans) i can tolerate u lol.

LOL... part of the reason I don't be posting my Laker shit... lol. Sccit does it all, so I be like, i'll let Sccit handle it, plus I ain't on this board much, so I ain't fazed by your hate. Lakers got this series. I will say this, after that Duncan shot, I was like how in the hell are we pulling this off, but Fisher of all people pulled through. I am happy for him, I like Payton (dispite what other LA people think) and but I seriously think Fisher should be our starting point guard for years to come. In 10 year, the Fisher/Kobe backcourt should be remembered as part of great Laker teams, with more titles to come.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2004, 09:35:05 PM »
Man this shit had me goin wild in my apartment. I will be honest, I didn't even know you could get off a shot with .4 secs left so I was just mad as hell like I can't believe they let this game slip. But man when it went in....that was the official end to this series and championship. Ain't no way you hit a shot like that and not end up winnin the championship...it's over!!!