Author Topic: Pacers vs Pistons  (Read 438 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Pacers vs Pistons
« on: May 25, 2004, 03:59:02 PM »
dont sleep on the East! It's stronger than ever!  :D

seriously that was a fantastic defense game by the pistons (game 2).

19 blocks  :o :o

prince's block at the end  :o

well I assume this series will be very tight.

detroit stole home court advantage, ron artest played very disgusting though.. wasnt it like 5-21?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Pacers vs Pistons
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2004, 04:16:50 PM »
Indiana in 7

Montana00

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2004, 05:19:11 PM »
Pistons are getting lucky.

Overall the pacers are a better team. The pistons ahve a little fire in them, but it wont last trust me. They'll crumble.

hector

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2004, 06:54:17 PM »
Pistons will win.

Whats that nigga name?

RASHEED WALLACE!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2004, 07:12:15 PM »
^^Rasheed Wallace is not even one of the top 3 players on his team... ::)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2004, 03:13:14 AM »
i like both teams.....scratch that....i could care less about both teams equally the same. but i'm pulling for the pistons to win because we already saw this laker  squad beat the Pacers in the finals 4 years ago. i want to add another chapter into the Lakers/Pistons rivalry aswell.

2000-Lakers Pacers
2001-Lakers Sixers
2002-Lakers Nets
2003-vacation  8)
2004-Lakers Pistons .....hopefully

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2004, 09:11:45 AM »
this will be a good series i think its pistons takin it...i thought this before the end of the regular season that it was going to be Lakers vs pistons in the finals and looks like thats what its going to be.....

hector

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2004, 11:03:34 AM »

For one jackass, where did I say that he was?

Oh no where?  Thats because I never said it, you made it up cause your an idiot.

For two, thats just an E-40 quote I gave out about Rasheed Wallace cauze he is on the pistons.  Youd know that if you ever decided to pull your head outta your ass and listen to some bay music.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2004, 04:18:43 PM »

Oh no where?  Thats because I never said it, you made it up cause your an idiot.

For two, thats just an E-40 quote I gave out about Rasheed Wallace cauze he is on the pistons.  Youd know that if you ever decided to pull your head outta your ass and listen to some bay music.

I listen to bay music, you dumbass...And I own five E-40 albums...How was I supposed to know you were quoting him? Retard...Don't make me pull out the tweezers.

hector

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2004, 09:39:04 PM »

I listen to bay music, you dumbass...And I own five E-40 albums...How was I supposed to know you were quoting him? Retard...Don't make me pull out the tweezers.

LoL you are one dumb animal.  if you own and actually listen to 5 e-40 albums, then you sure as hell would know that quote.  its one of 40's most famous songs, shit everybody knows that shit.  I'm sure everyone on this forum who REALLY likes e-40 knows that line.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2004, 11:25:08 PM »
Dude, I never really gave it thought...If you said "Like Kobe, you can't hold me", I wouldn't think it's from an Xzibit song, even though I know that it is. Your mind doesn't take it in like that...And if you think I can memorize every lyric from every song, then you're dead wrong...PeACe

hector

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2004, 02:27:38 PM »
Dude, I never really gave it thought...If you said "Like Kobe, you can't hold me", I wouldn't think it's from an Xzibit song, even though I know that it is. Your mind doesn't take it in like that...And if you think I can memorize every lyric from every song, then you're dead wrong...PeACe

you don't give anything any thought, cause you barely have a working brain.  You don't have to memorize every lyric from every song, that is a well know line from e-40.  thats like not knowing the line Sippin on gin and juice.  and besides your the dumbass that had to try and argue with me in the first place on this, shoulda kept your fat dumbass mouth shut.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2004, 03:49:14 PM »
^^LMAO...Yea, I'm sure it's just like not knowing what "sippin' on gin n juice" is from...MORON!

hector

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2004, 05:29:33 PM »
^^^^ yeah it is, you just don't believe it cuz it makes you feel really fuckin stupid.  You fucked up again nik, your wrong yet again on this forum.  how does it feel to be so dumb?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2004, 06:15:13 PM »
^^^^ yeah it is, you just don't believe it cuz it makes you feel really fuckin stupid.  You fucked up again nik, your wrong yet again on this forum.  how does it feel to be so dumb?

You really believe the bullshit that comes out your mouth, don't you? Go to a random person on the street and say, "What's that nigga name? Rasheed Wallace!", and he won't know what the fuck you're talking about...Then go to that same person and say, "Rollin' down the street smokin' indo, sippin' on gin and juice", and I'm willing to bet you anything that he'll know that it's a Snoop song...Sorry man, but you're just a pathetic idiot, who will take shots at me with any oppurtunity you get, and usually, you make yourself look like a dumb retard in the process...I think I need to borrow Tech's Mach 3.