Author Topic: GO MAC!!!!!  (Read 143 times)

Trauma-san

GO MAC!!!!!
« on: May 27, 2004, 08:06:27 PM »
Uh.....

Look who Macaulay Culkin gets to date.

Lucky bastard.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2004, 08:09:13 PM by SMiLE »

Montana00

Re:GO MAC!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2004, 08:17:25 PM »

dammit. this kid has no more fame and he still gets a fine piece of hollywood.

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2004, 08:17:38 PM »

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2004, 08:21:25 PM »
dammit. this kid has no more fame and he still gets a fine piece of hollywood.

I caught him on Larry King live tonight and that's how I found out, he didn't want to talk about it, lol.  I wouldn't either! Shit, I wouldn't do annnnnnything to mess that up.  Apparently they've been dating for 2 fucking years now, and nobody even knew.  As for his fame thing, shit.  He's still got all the fame he wants, he's just a recluse and doesn't like to leave his house.  He's instantly recognizable, he's got too much fame, if you ask me.  He's in some new movie where he plays a cripple born again Christian... and his parents put all his money from childhood in a trust fund; so he's worth in the neighborhood of 50 million dollars, and he's only 23!  He was talking like in the interview that he just acts once a year or so for the fun of it, since he doesn't need any money.  He doesn't even know what it's LIKE to need money, he's made himself rich from 8 years old!  I can't BELIEVE he gets this chick, though.  Oh well, I'm happy for him, I hope it works out and he gets his dream chick (he's already been married and divorced once, lol).  

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2004, 08:25:33 PM »
He is a fucking goofy lookin bastard now and he talks like a dude on queer eye. MJ musta been fuckin that ass good for him to make his voice high like that

pappy

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2004, 08:49:05 PM »
He is a fucking goofy lookin bastard now and he talks like a dude on queer eye. MJ musta been fuckin that ass good for him to make his voice high like that
who cares man,  look who hes taping.  i would do that 2 if i could get some of mila kunis.... cept the mj fuckin me but everything else yea why not lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2004, 08:53:23 PM »
He's a good guy, he's been through a lot of shit in his life and he's only 23.  I'm sure the money eases the pain just fine, though.