2 (6.1%)
Pistons in 5
1 (3%)
Pistons in 6
3 (9.1%)
Pistons in 7
3 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Lakers vs Pistons - NBA Finals  (Read 2483 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:Lakers vs Pistons - NBA Finals
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2004, 11:46:47 AM »
its funny that u guys act like Detroit doesnt have one of, if not the best defense in the league. Yah, youre right...the Lakers played bad, attribute that to the Pistons. And the guy talkin bout "do u really think Malone and Payton will have another game that ugly?". Yes. Theyve been doin it all playoffs...matter of fact, all year lol. Like i said before the series, if Chauncey playes good, and Rip can stay hot...they can put the pressure on LA considering how dominate their defense can be. If Detroit can score in the mid 90's during this series, they have a good shot at winning it.

Montana00

« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2004, 12:56:10 PM »
its funny that u guys act like Detroit doesnt have one of, if not the best defense in the league. Yah, youre right...the Lakers played bad, attribute that to the Pistons. And the guy talkin bout "do u really think Malone and Payton will have another game that ugly?". Yes. Theyve been doin it all playoffs...matter of fact, all year lol. Like i said before the series, if Chauncey playes good, and Rip can stay hot...they can put the pressure on LA considering how dominate their defense can be. If Detroit can score in the mid 90's during this series, they have a good shot at winning it.

last time i checked defense doesnt score points. Who gives a shit if they can play good defense. Rip can stay hot huh? btw, how many points did he get in game 1? The fact is chauncey played good yesterday, but ive been watching them all season. the fact is he cant do that every game. that was unusual for him.

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2004, 01:20:01 PM »
LAKERS IN 5  ;D

Doggystylin

« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2004, 02:42:56 PM »
7even atleast you have good taste in something, Scrubs is a great TV show, now that friends is gone its probably the best tv show still running, hopefully it will go on for a while

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2004, 03:32:03 PM »

last time i checked defense doesnt score points. Who gives a shit if they can play good defense. Rip can stay hot huh? btw, how many points did he get in game 1? The fact is chauncey played good yesterday, but ive been watching them all season. the fact is he cant do that every game. that was unusual for him.

"defense doesnt score points" lol. damn...u should be an NBA analyst with such a breakthrough comment like that lol. No shit it doesnt. But if Detroits offense plays even remotely well...their defense is so good that it might be enough. I dunno if u saw the Eastern Conference finals...but yah, Rip was killin it. Thats what i mean by "Rip can stay hot".  Also, Chauncey is probably the biggest key to Detroits success. LA is actually vulnerable at the point. Plus, with how poorly they guard the pick n roll...a good point guard who can penetrate or pull up for a jumper can completely disrupt them. If Chauncey is hittin his open shots...i wouldnt be surprised at a Pistons win in this series. I picked LA to win, but i also said yall should watch out.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2004, 03:46:14 PM »
7even atleast you have good taste in something, Scrubs is a great TV show, now that friends is gone its probably the best tv show still running, hopefully it will go on for a while

it will continue for at least 2 more seasons, prolly/maybe even more.

besides a Zach "J.D." Braff movie comes out this summer.
http://www.foxsearchlight.com/gardenstate/
"Garden State," written, directed and starring Zach Braff (!!!) and Natalie Portman
« Last Edit: June 07, 2004, 03:47:02 PM by 7even the Harbinger »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

JTSimon

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2004, 04:20:34 PM »
lol@Scrubs

No interest  :)

Montana00

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2004, 05:17:54 PM »
scrubs is a pathetic attempt to copy ER. Now ER, theres a show that has class :)
actually ive never seen scrubs.

BTW, yea i did watch the eastern conference finals. Jermaine o niel was injured, tinsley didnt play, and reggie miller is an old fuck.

Yea....how did the pistons ever beat them.

Lakers on the other hand. Beat last years champions, and timberwolves with the MVP.

JTSimon

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2004, 05:24:53 PM »
scrubs is a pathetic attempt to copy ER. Now ER, theres a show that has class :)

lol you're an idiot Scrubs is a comedy.

Montana00

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2004, 05:38:31 PM »
lol how am i supposed to know

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2004, 05:43:13 PM »
LOOLL!!!

rampant says A LOT of barely believeable shit, stupid as it can get. I guess the board is with me on that one... but Ive got to admit... THAT WAS AN HIGHLIGHT!!!
No, it's not a sin

Montana00

« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2004, 06:40:27 PM »
what the fuck are you talking about?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2004, 06:43:19 PM »

lol you're an idiot Scrubs is a comedy.

^^^^

also proves you dont know what the fuck youre talking about.
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2004, 09:54:09 PM »
LOL@all these Laker haters jumping on Detroits dick...

Doggystylin

« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2004, 11:30:56 PM »
LMAO @ rampant, hes such a fuckin idiot i swear the kids 11 or somethin cuz he comes back and proves what an stupid ass he is in the same fuckin thread.