2 (6.1%)
Pistons in 5
1 (3%)
Pistons in 6
3 (9.1%)
Pistons in 7
3 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Lakers vs Pistons - NBA Finals  (Read 2516 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Lakers vs Pistons - NBA Finals
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2004, 11:47:16 PM »
From (Locked Thread): .:DayGoStyLz:.
first off, which thread? second, have u ever just gotten bored with an argument on here? U exposed shit. U know damn well u Laker fans ALWAYS make excuses for losses. Shit, Tarver should have stepped in here before the series and asked all of u if theres gonna be any excuses lol. Now thats some crybaby shit. Its always, "the Lakers didnt try", "Kobe was injured", "Kobe's head is somewhere else", "Shaq's dick hurts"...whateva, but its always something. I didnt make any excuses for the Spurs losin did i? I told u, i was going to congratulate the lakers. that was until u decided to open your big mouth like always. So deal with it. If LA loses this series, i guarentee there will be a tidal wave of excuses comin from u guys.

You and your fucking generalizations of the Laker fan...You can run and talk shit, you can cry and claim Laker fans make excuses, but did I ever make excuses? Did I not congradulate the Spurs last year? You were the original one who opened your big mouth last year when the Spurs won, you fuckin' hypocrite...Get over it man; your team is gone...You're no longer needed in basketball discussion. :-*

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2004, 12:36:21 AM »
this finals is going to give me a damn heart attack! lol thank god for kobe!

tone quit being such a whinny wigger

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Smoke

« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2004, 08:05:18 AM »
Larry Brown is probably the biggest moron in NBA history.
Even an amatorial coach knew he had to foul Kobe to win the game.
He didnt. He's too arrogant. He thinks he can win just by playing by his rules.
Welcome home mr. Larry Brown. Meets mr. Kobe Bryant again.
LOOSER.

Montana00

« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2004, 10:42:44 AM »
actually....only a moron would foul kobe because then he'd get 3 free throws. and hes really good at them

a smart person would foul shaq we he got passed the ball by malone.

dexter

« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2004, 10:47:18 AM »
Kobe! Kobe! KOBE!

Smoke

« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2004, 11:32:49 AM »
actually....only a moron would foul kobe because then he'd get 3 free throws. and hes really good at them

Obviously he didnt have to make a foul on the shoot. But Kobe received the ball, passed the ball, received the ball again, then dribbled Rip twice, he lost 5 seconds, and he shot with just 3.1 seconds left. They had to make a foul when he was dribbiling waiting for the time to reach 1-2 seconds. 2 FT. 2-0 and first title for Larry Brown against the Lakers.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2004, 11:40:24 AM by Antonio »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2004, 04:35:42 PM »
They had a chance to foul Shaq, then Luke, then Kobe...What a dumbass Larry Brown is...BTW, Kid Rock is gunna perform the National Anthem before game 4...LOL.

Montana00

« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2004, 04:42:30 PM »
They had a chance to foul Shaq, then Luke, then Kobe...What a dumbass Larry Brown is...BTW, Kid Rock is gunna perform the National Anthem before game 4...LOL.
lol thats hilarious. i dont know who's worse. him or rosanne. we all know how that went.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2004, 06:17:15 PM »
i dont know...if kobe senses a foul is coming he would have tried to shoot right away to get the shooting foul, hes done that in the past who knows how many time.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2004, 06:35:30 PM »
hack a shaq would have won the pistons the NBA championship
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2004, 06:44:32 PM »
i dont know...if kobe senses a foul is coming he would have tried to shoot right away to get the shooting foul, hes done that in the past who knows how many time.

Shaq and Luke had the ball as well...

Montana00

« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2004, 06:44:44 PM »
hack a shaq would have won the pistons the NBA championship

exactly, but shaq was doing pretty good at the free throw line. although i wouldnt really count on him to get them all.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2004, 07:00:02 PM »

i know that...but im talking bout the point where the clock was winding down and it was already less than 6 seconds
Shaq and Luke had the ball as well...

Smoke

« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2004, 01:48:37 AM »
C'mon now, have you ever played bball in Europe? (let's say in Italy, Spain or Greece). Here there's no need to make a timeout. Everybody knows that +3 pts at 10' till the end is the perfect situation to make a foul (expecially considering that Kobe failed an important FT a couple of seconds before). Lakers go for 2 FT, then Pistons go for 2 FT (with their best shooter receiving the ball) and it's over. 2-0 and Champions.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2004, 02:12:45 AM »
anyone seen pulp fiction?

it was divine intervension!

god hates the pistons and loves the lakers  , that's why larry ...an otherwise brilliant coach.....brown fucked up an easy call 8)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09