Author Topic: what the fuck is it with lil jon?  (Read 581 times)

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
what the fuck is it with lil jon?
« on: June 02, 2004, 06:34:06 PM »
why the fuck is everybody on this guys dick alluva sudden? i can't stand this fuckin guy - and people callin him hip hop! the most annoying rapper since puffy and EVERYBODY is on his dick.

Tha Crip

Re:what the fuck is it with lil jon?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2004, 06:54:04 PM »
i like his beats...not all of dem tho....hes a hit or miss producer for me (i dont listen to his music to hear him rap, its usually da same shit all da time ne ways eg: "YEAH, OOOKAAYY").....i luv the Yeah and Freak A Leek and Throw It Up beats
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

hector

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2004, 07:20:28 PM »
he makes me wanna blow my brains out with a pistol.

pappy

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2004, 07:40:01 PM »
THE guys not a rapper... according to sgv.  whatever tho i dont care for his beats at all.  I dont wish death on him like some on this board do.  But i dont think hes exactly what hip hop needs right now

JTSimon

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2004, 07:40:06 PM »
lol where have you been?  ;D

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2004, 11:01:08 PM »
Some of his beats were actually pretty good, like the old one he dropped with the Eastside Boyz. But nobody wants to hear him rapping or speaking, and he's definitely to hyped right now, he does to many beats, that'll have the effect like with the Neptunes, that soon nobody wants to listen to his beats anymore. We'll see...

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2004, 12:25:08 AM »
THE guys not a rapper... according to sgv.  whatever tho i dont care for his beats at all.  I dont wish death on him like some on this board do.  But i dont think hes exactly what hip hop needs right now

What does hip-hop need then? IMO Lil' Jon is a great producer. His collabos with Jadakiss/Styles P, Luda, 3 6 Mafia, Too Short, Pastor Troy/Young Buck, etc. have all been tight. Most people think he's just a club producer, but a lot of his shit has been real dope.

hector

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2004, 01:19:37 AM »

What does hip-hop need then? IMO Lil' Jon is a great producer.

well if hip hop needs more 13 year old girls as fans, then lil jon is perfect for it.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2004, 01:20:07 AM »
whoever told lil jon he looked cool with his nappy dreads, fucked up fronts, and Tom Cruise Top Gun glasses needs to get shot in the dick and have a splintered stake driven through each ball.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

We Fly High

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2004, 02:08:32 AM »
u got some busted ass laker hoes.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2004, 05:18:59 AM »
EVERYBODY is on his dick.

that just ain't true. just look at these posts. on this board about 60% of the members hate Lil Jon, personally I think he's made a few hot and a few mediocre beats and he definitely can't rap...and yeah he looks wack but i don't really care about that

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2004, 10:14:23 AM »
...yeah he looks wack but i don't really care about that...

Nobody should, that's no mister universe competition, godamnit. It's all about the skills (although Lil' Jon definitely doesn't have any rap-skills :D).

Woodrow

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2004, 10:23:45 AM »
Say what you want about him, But that new Krayzie bone track he did is HOTTTTTTTTTT

http://home.comcast.net/~krayziejoe3/Krayzie_Bone_-_Getchu_Twisted.mp3

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2004, 01:01:27 PM »

What does hip-hop need then? IMO Lil' Jon is a great producer.

well if hip hop needs more 13 year old girls as fans, then lil jon is perfect for it.

I doubt too many 13 year old girls listen to tracs like "I Don't Give A Fuck", "Move Bitch", "Throw It Up", and "Knockin' Heads".

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2004, 01:08:13 PM »
I don't consider him hip hop....I just like some of his songs....some are catchy as hell....I don't hate on him cause everyone's feelin' his music  ::)