Author Topic: D/L Big Saccs "Curruption"  (Read 275 times)

XL Middleton

• Crown City Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.xlmiddleton.com
D/L Big Saccs "Curruption"
« on: June 07, 2004, 11:25:17 PM »
Also gotta drop the latest from the homie Big Saccs, it's called "Curruption" produced by Saccs himself...this is the West Mix also be on the lookout for the original they both heaters!!!  Hope this gets yall amped for the Saccs album due out later this year.  Enjoy, drop some feedback!!!

http://www.crowncityentertainment.com/audio/Big%20Saccs-Curruption%20West%20Mix.mp3
XLMIDDLETON.COM
TWITTER.COM/XLMIDDLETON
FACEBOOK.COM/XLMIDDLETON
YOUTUBE.COM/XLMIDDLETONMUSIC
MYSPACE.COM/XLMIDDLETON

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re:D/L Big Saccs "Curruption"
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2004, 01:13:41 AM »
fo sho XL good looking out im about to peep this

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2004, 03:33:56 AM »
The beat is sick!!!!  8)...dope shit...

Peace

LazyL

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2004, 05:23:26 AM »
yo... man... i have to be honest.... your rapping skills is alright and shit, but that beat was really below average.. it sounds like a 20 year old synth have been used... specially the drums....
« Last Edit: June 08, 2004, 05:24:19 AM by Maestro »

Big Saccs

• Geed Up Records
  • Lil Geezy
  • West Vet
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2004, 05:54:01 AM »
Thanks for the feed bacc homies...Just tryin to bring a "Different" sound and voice to the game It's all kind of styles poppin on the west..Just want to show mine's hope yall enjoy...

Send you on a one way trip to the moon, on my Magic broom to a 6 dollar room, Until the sun come shin'n thru the curtin I'll be workin over time like I'm curb servin/Foe Swerve'n!!!

Rudki

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2004, 08:55:08 AM »
yo big saccs nice to hear sum new shit from you

flow was tight as always, but me too weren't really feelin the beat it was kinda missin somethin
peace

tnp

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2004, 10:27:08 PM »
like the flow and the music...nice, and definitely looking forward to your album

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2004, 03:36:07 PM »
Damn thats some dope shit, it defintiely is interesting but it flows well.

Big Saccs

• Geed Up Records
  • Lil Geezy
  • West Vet
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2004, 07:48:41 PM »
Thanks for the love homies!!! It's some different chyt I'm fuccin wit, It seem like the west is stucc on one style and that chyt aint cool..So I'll keep trying to refresh chyt..I love the 1990's type of G funk myself but lets do some 2004 type chyt..It was George Clinton "Approved"

West West My Niccas!!!!!!!!

For those that feel like the tracc is missing sumthing listening to it in a car or on a house system..That bassline is tooo wicced to cover up!!!
Send you on a one way trip to the moon, on my Magic broom to a 6 dollar room, Until the sun come shin'n thru the curtin I'll be workin over time like I'm curb servin/Foe Swerve'n!!!

Perro

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2004, 02:33:28 PM »
For those that feel like the tracc is missing sumthing listening to it in a car or on a house system..That bassline is tooo wicced to cover up!!!

...Definatly, that beat is tight. while your raps r good, it could do with some other rapper on there as well, jayo felony would kill it imo.

mauzip

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2004, 04:25:16 PM »
 I like Big Saccs, but I don't really feel this song. I like the hook and that's about it.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2004, 04:28:08 PM by mauzip »