Author Topic: Inevitable Inc. Interview w/ TuSlic @ Sino Forensicz (support underground)  (Read 137 times)

5200 Blokk

• Lil Geezy
  • Chi Town Nigga n LA
http://www.wcrydaz.com/news.shtml#n...086634983,95754,

Inevitable Inc. Interview Part I

WCRYDAZ has had the chance to interview the Co-Ceos of the up and coming independent record label Inevitable Inc. We caught up with TuSlic & Sino Forensicz and asked them a couple of questions. Don't sleep on these cats, they have a lot coming for the west coast and the rest of the world for that matter. The interview is in text only but be on the lookout for Part II of the Interview which should be in Audio:

Interviewer: Why the name inevitable?

TuSlic: It was Sino's idea to name the label inevitable, it was a slogan I had came up with basically saying that Lock'd Down Records making it was going to happen regardless of what anyone said and that it was inevitable. It was a shout-out to all the haters. Sino hit me up one day and was like lets do this music thing and call it Inevitable and the rest was history.

Interviewer: Is inevitable a big company, or a alliance?

Sino: Inevitable is the Umbrella or Head label of multiple sub-labels with networks that expand all around the globe, we doing real big homie, We got talent that goes from Australia to Germany to New York to L.A and everything in between. The Inevitable Alliance touches every hood and every corner . We get so much support because the street speaks and nobody takes the approach like we do. We give the hottest talent the chance to showcase their talent on a entire underground network..

Interviewer: What made you decide to give TuSlic a chance and do this Inevitable thing with him?

Sino: That's a valid question , What I saw in Tuslic was leadership that needed some guidance, and some opportunities so I lent my expertise to the Homie , cause we had a mutual respect for one another. We chopped it up and came up with a solid plan to make a super label on the independent tip.

Interviewer: What was up with the beef between u and ldr ?

Sino: Well, ldr Lock'd Down Records was a up and coming label that was known to stomp over a few crews and labels for a while now, I had a crew that I ran with and the two camps clashed over some Ego sh*t, in the Hip Hop Game you got to have confidence or you never last. So when the two heads collided over a misunderstanding then it caused friction and a beef occurred .

Interviewer: Do you feel that label beefs are good or bad in the long run?

TuSlic: Label beef is fun but it can make or break a label. I can bring unknown rappers up into the game and it can kill established artist. It depends on the situation between the labels, the history and the skill of the rappers. It can be good for some labels and bad for others.

Interviewer: What are your thoughts on the internet and its promotional capabilities for rap.

TuSlic: The internet is a great way for promotion, some labels rely soley on the internet for promotion and make all their money from the internet. But for labels like us it's hard because lots of people dont wanna show us any love because they dont no about us. Websites dont wanna put anything about our label up, except wcrydaz of course. But its all good because we're hustlers, we will hustle our music out there. We're hungry so we gonna make this internet promotion work for the good of the label.

Interviewer: How long you have your both been in the business?

TuSlic: I've been in the record business sence 2001 starting off with some friends I went to school with. Formed Lock'd Down Records in 2002, we've went threw a lot but now everything seems to be falling into place with Inevitable Inc.

Sino: I been in the Rap Game for a minute, I put out my first commercial joint in 95-96 as a artist on a CD called Sin City getting at cha. It was one of the top selling Vegas Collaboration CD's released so far, it moved a nice amount of units and I parlayed that exposure into other aspects of the rap game.

Interviewer: You think the west is held back by the gangsta image?

TuSlic: Its funny because everyone says gangsta rap is played about, but you got rappers on the eastcoast and down south making gangsta rap and nobody says anything about them. The westcoast is the land of gangs, if your not from a gang your affilated to a gang, or live around a gang, its just the athmosphere of the westcoast. But if the west ever wants to get back on top we gotta do something new. The westcoast beats are cool, but g-funk is dead! Holla at some eastcoast producers, some down south producers, make a new west coast sound. If we sit here living in 1993 then we wont never make it back to the top. America is one so why does music have to sound a certain way because you live in a certain place.

Interviewer: Do you planning on networking and eventually dropping tracks with other wcrydaz affiliates?

TuSlic: We're always down to network with anybody, I havent even listened to all the artist on wcrydaz but I want to network with Crown City, Illusive, I want to do some music with Tha Realest, E White and a couple of others. We're always down to work with anybody just holla at me. Most them cats up on wcrydaz arent showin us any love though. Yall need to check us out! Go to the underground spotlight go to Inevitable Inc. check the forum, read the topics, talk sh*t. WE'RE HUNGRY

Interviewer: What do you think of all the haters that said u couldnt do this music thing

TuSlic: All threw my life I have delt with haters telling me that I cant do this and I cant do that. That I wont make it in the music business and that I should concentrate on something else and try to do this later on. Artist not wanting to sign saying I couldnt do anything for them, friends and family telling me that I'm wasting my time on a dream and that I need to focus on Reality. Well I stuck at it not caring what anybody said about me. Lots of doubters but I'm doing it now, making big moves with my boy Sino, so all I got to say to the haters is sucess is the best revenge

Interviewer: What are your thoughts on old Lock'd Down Records rappers

TuSlic: Thats the past and I wish some of them, not all luck in the future, but I'm not going to speak on them because I dont want to give them any promotion.

Interviewer: What is High Rolla Ent

Sino: High Rolla is a conglomerate of business ventures that I head that is based out of Las Vegas , we deal with Artist Development, Management , production and multimedia as well. It's a Headquarters and title of Sino's vision, as a label it's a subdivision or branch of Inevitable Inc.

Interviewer: What other things were you planning if that fell thru?

Sino: Well I'm a hustla by nature so if one door closes then there is always a window of opportunity somewhere else. I already make good loot so it gives me a chance to try different angles to achieve a certain goal. I'm a extremely focused dude, and I only play to win. PERIOD

Interviewer: How is the Las Vegas hip hop scene and do you hope to establish it?

Sino: The Vegas Hip Hop Scene is minimal I would say. If you not working with Inevitable then the real Hip Hop scene not really gonna respect your game, I mean we got a few cats who been doing they thing for years, Big up to Doomsday and them but I'm talking about the complete Hip Hop on a broader scale. Inevitable got the title and nobody even close to networking like we do. We got Battle emcees, Commercial joints, Both Coast and Worldwide talent. The rest gotta step they game up homie .

Interviewer: What are your plans for the label in the future.

Sino: Oh we getting our hands into everything, promotions, Multimedia , clothing, Adult industry , we stay on our grind dawg so we always looking to take it to that next level.

Interviewer: Name some of the current projects in the works

Sino: We focusing on collaborating with Talent from the West and mix tapes because just started a invasion of clearing out the mediocre talent and replacing it with the hottest and brightest artist we can find. Our newest project is L.A. and San Diego ( Big up to my National City homies) be sure to get that , it's sure to Set the city on fire, We was just previewing some of the songs and they getting excellent responses .

TuSlic: We also have a few projects in the works from our international team, they are putting out two mix tapes. Also we are working on a Odist The Rhymer EP or mix tape

Interviewer: Any Final Comments.

Sino: I would be remiss if I didn't shout out all the Soldiers on Inevitable they do one hell of a job and the music is some of the best talent out there.

TuSlic: We're about to do this big, shout out to Odist The Rhymer, Baby G, Kriminal Mynded, Contraversy, J Masta C, Luney Tunes, Ill Will, LC, and the entire Inevitable Family. Look out for us even though you wont be able to help it because we are going to be everywhere.

Part 2 Coming Soon

Nima - Dubcnn.com

nice

5200 Blokk

• Lil Geezy
  • Chi Town Nigga n LA

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
good shit im waitin for pt 2

5200 Blokk

• Lil Geezy