5 (20%)
Tom
11 (44%)
Both equal
1 (4%)
Both don't know shit
8 (32%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Who knows more basketball?  (Read 622 times)

hector

Re:Who knows more basketball?
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2004, 05:49:27 PM »
^^See what I mean, Tom...How can I win with all these groupies on my nuts?

don't flatter yourself you big dumb animal.  ain't no one on you nutz except your dogg's tounge and some peanut butter.  I could care less if you got kidnapped and died in a tragic accident.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2004, 05:55:45 PM »
I just brought a Mach 3...Watch out.

hector

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2004, 08:36:20 PM »

what, you finally hitting puberty and growing some facial hair?  Your dad doesn't like that scruffy shit rubbin up against his junk huh?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2004, 09:26:02 PM »

what, you finally hitting puberty and growing some facial hair?  Your dad doesn't like that scruffy shit rubbin up against his junk huh?

No, I've actually been pretty hairy for a long time, but I heard Mach 3's are good enough to shave off every last hair, and if I shave my nuts, I'm hoping it'll get you too...

hector

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2004, 10:34:35 PM »

No, I've actually been pretty hairy for a long time, but I heard Mach 3's are good enough to shave off every last hair, and if I shave my nuts, I'm hoping it'll get you too...

wow, isn't that the same thing your dad told you?  can't you come more original than that?  

Never mind, I forgot you have down syndrome.  go get that peanut butter.

teecee

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2004, 10:36:51 PM »
my brother has down syndrome asshole

hector

« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2004, 10:56:03 PM »

so does NIK.  why am I an asshole, I just pointed out the obvious.  I have nothing against people with down syndrome.  I don't hate NIK cuz he has down syndrome, I hate him cuz he is gay.

DAYUM

« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2004, 11:56:03 PM »
lmao@ the down syndrome

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2004, 12:18:34 AM »

so does NIK.  why am I an asshole, I just pointed out the obvious.  I have nothing against people with down syndrome.  I don't hate NIK cuz he has down syndrome, I hate him cuz he is gay.

Don't you find it sad that someone with down syndrome sons you on a regular basis?

hector

« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2004, 12:21:03 AM »

Don't you find it sad that someone with down syndrome sons you on a regular basis?

no I find it sad that you use the word son.  Nik you couldn't cut me down if I was a gay jewish mexican child molestor.  that is how dumb you are.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2004, 12:26:27 AM »
Does it make you feel smarter when you say I'm dumb? I know you potheads get emotional quick, so I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, groupie.

hector

« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2004, 12:35:44 AM »
Does it make you feel smarter when you say I'm dumb? I know you potheads get emotional quick, so I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, groupie.
No, but I feel like einstein when I post on this board.  you don't know nothin about potheads you fake ass faggot, you never smoked chronic once in your life.  and I'm sorry if your boyfreind hurt your ass, homo.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2004, 12:43:42 AM »
No, but I feel like einstein when I post on this board.  you don't know nothin about potheads you fake ass faggot, you never smoked chronic once in your life.  and I'm sorry if your boyfreind hurt your ass, homo.

Do you realize that you're making up stuff to get me mad (which obviously won't work, since we both know it's not true), while I only post facts...And if that was a comical effort (which I hope it was), it failed...Keep trying though, maybe one day you'll get it.