5 (20%)
Tom
11 (44%)
Both equal
1 (4%)
Both don't know shit
8 (32%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: Who knows more basketball?  (Read 621 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Who knows more basketball?
« on: June 14, 2004, 09:45:25 PM »
Well, Tom PMed me and asked me to make this thread, because he thinks he knows so much more basketball than I do...I'm not expecting to win or anything (just compare our karmas)...But Vote for who you think knows more basketball based on our posts...PeACe

pappy

Re:Who knows more basketball?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2004, 10:05:25 PM »
voted both dont kno shit lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2004, 10:07:20 PM »
voted both dont kno shit lol

So you admit you don't know shit about basketball?

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2004, 10:09:47 PM »
??? i know more than both of ya  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2004, 10:13:53 PM »
^^LOL, you RARELY even post in this section...Come to think of it, I don't even remember the last post I saw by Tom about basketball not regarding the Bulls during Jordans era...

pappy

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2004, 10:21:38 PM »
^^LOL, you RARELY even post in this section...Come to think of it, I don't even remember the last post I saw by Tom about basketball not regarding the Bulls during Jordans era...
i can say the same thing about you dickriding kobe lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2004, 10:24:59 PM »

Actually, I speak about the game in its present state...I made predictions on every series throughout the playoffs...I'm just a Laker fan, so of course I'm gunna post more about the Lakers, but I've analyzed every Laker opponent so far, something I've never seen you do on this board...It's all good though, I'm not you...I don't boast about my "basketball knowledge"...LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2004, 10:25:34 PM »
And I know Jome voted against me in here...LMAO.

Jome

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2004, 10:34:13 PM »
And I know Jome voted against me in here...LMAO.

LMAO, so that's what those PM's is all about.

1. I don't check basketball threads (unless I'm PM'd about it)
2. You're a flunky

teecee

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2004, 10:34:21 PM »
Yo NIK, just cuz someone hasnt posted in here doesnt mean he doesnt know shit about basketball.  I usually do not have a lot of time to waste posting, but school is almost out so things are dying down.   Not everyone has 15000 posts because some people have work and friends and hobbies and maybe even PLAY basketball or coach it......i wish i had time to post about every series, but whatever.  

I would have to say Nik you are a touch to biased when it comes to the lakers and kobe, and due to that reason its hard to tell if you really know as much as you think.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2004, 10:36:01 PM »
Like I said, I wasn't expecting to win, but can people please post in the thread when they're voting...Jome, I'm not as stupid as you think...Look who's online:

Now_I_Know, Jome, the408figga, kµ®µpt×£, /\ Javier /\, teecee, Captain MK, BCG1, mauzip, Kurupt, LAzoo, Tom Gotti

5 of these people voted for Tom...Hmmm, I wonder if Jome might be one of them... ::)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2004, 10:46:23 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2004, 10:39:29 PM »
Yo NIK, just cuz someone hasnt posted in here doesnt mean he doesnt know shit about basketball.  I usually do not have a lot of time to waste posting, but school is almost out so things are dying down.   Not everyone has 15000 posts because some people have work and friends and hobbies and maybe even PLAY basketball or coach it......i wish i had time to post about every series, but whatever.  

I would have to say Nik you are a touch to biased when it comes to the lakers and kobe, and due to that reason its hard to tell if you really know as much as you think.

If Tom never deleted his account, he would have 10 times the amount of posts he has now...I mostly post in the Sports section nowadays, and post in others seldom ...Tom posts a lot on WCC, he just rarely posts about basketball, and has never proven any knowledge...PeACe
« Last Edit: June 14, 2004, 10:40:11 PM by Now_I_Know »

Jome

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2004, 10:41:00 PM »
Like I said, I wasn't expecting to win, but can people please post in the thread when they're voting...Jome, I'm not as stupid as you think...Look who's online:

Now_I_Know, Jome, the408figga, kµ®µpt×£, /\ Javier /\, teecee, Captain MK, BCG1, mauzip, Kurupt, LAzoo, Tom Gotti

4 of these people voted for Tom...Hmmm, I wonder if Jome might be one of them... ::)

There's been 14 to 20 users online the last 10 minutes..
I'm probably the one that cares the least about basketball from those 20..

There goes your assumptions & accusations down the drain..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2004, 10:42:57 PM »
You're probably the one who hates me the most also... :D

pappy

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2004, 10:45:57 PM »

Actually, I speak about the game in its present state...I made predictions on every series throughout the playoffs...I'm just a Laker fan, so of course I'm gunna post more about the Lakers, but I've analyzed every Laker opponent so far, something I've never seen you do on this board...It's all good though, I'm not you...I don't boast about my "basketball knowledge"...LOL
actually you have boasted about your basketball knowledge.  I rememeber one time when you said you knew more about basketball than any1 here