Author Topic: I'm happy for the Pistons...  (Read 820 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:I'm happy for the Pistons...
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2004, 12:43:35 PM »
youre a disgrace to basketball fans.
you're a disgrace to hiphop fans, i mean c'mon look at your avatar
you dont have to like his music, his appearance, his videoclips. but being on a rap board you should be aware of the fact that dude got skillz.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2004, 01:20:29 PM »
^^^^

:-X

WOW! u really got me....now i feel just like the lakers....LIKE A BIG ASS LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLIPPERS BITCH!

Do you realize that I continue sonning you, while you continue calling me names like a 5 year old? Please, stop posting...

CLIPPERS BITCH!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2004, 01:30:36 PM »
u know last season when the spurs beat the lakers to get to the finals, they said since the lakers lost, the finals got the lowest ratings since [year]. everyone and their mama know the eastern conference is weak. david stern paid off the refs and they used the lakers to get the eastern conf to get some respect back. u know throughout that series the lakers were getting called for bullshit fouls left and right. left me sum that up for the slow ones, david stern used the lakers to get ratings and the eastern conference some respect back by paying off the refs. not only am i gonna say FUCK THE PISTONS, BUT FUCK DAVID STERN AND THE EASTERN CONFERENCE.

It might not be true, but it is a common theory...I saw a cartoon in the L.A. Times the other day that had a ref ripping off his shirt...Underneath, he had a shirt that said "GO PISTONS!"...I mean, I don't exactly think the games were rigged, but I do think there were horrible calls against the Lakers throughout this series...All you have to do is compare the Freethrows attempted by both teams...Pistons attempted almost triple of what Lakers attempted...Lakers average more freethrows attempted than any other team, and get fouled 7 more times (by average)...But hey, what can you do?...Pistsons were the better team...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2004, 01:37:33 PM »
u know last season when the spurs beat the lakers to get to the finals, they said since the lakers lost, the finals got the lowest ratings since [year]. everyone and their mama know the eastern conference is weak. david stern paid off the refs and they used the lakers to get the eastern conf to get some respect back. u know throughout that series the lakers were getting called for bullshit fouls left and right. left me sum that up for the slow ones, david stern used the lakers to get ratings and the eastern conference some respect back by paying off the refs. not only am i gonna say FUCK THE PISTONS, BUT FUCK DAVID STERN AND THE EASTERN CONFERENCE.

It might not be true, but it is a common theory...I saw a cartoon in the L.A. Times the other day that had a ref ripping off his shirt...Underneath, he had a shirt that said "GO PISTONS!"...I mean, I don't exactly think the games were rigged, but I do think there were horrible calls against the Lakers throughout this series...All you have to do is compare the Freethrows attempted by both teams...Pistons attempted almost triple of what Lakers attempted...Lakers average more freethrows attempted than any other team, and get fouled 7 more times (by average)...But hey, what can you do?...Pistsons were the better team...PeACe
it's not about the theory, although I dont believe either the Pistons or the Refs would risk their life ;) for some uneven calls, it's about him showing absolutely no respect to anything, trying to present it as an axiom that the Refs where paid (+acting like it was the only factor the Pistons won) and of course articulating like a pure moron.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

teecee

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2004, 01:42:43 PM »
Uh, NIK, you say the Pistoms attempted almost triple what the Lakers did, but from what i understand it was less than double (although still significant)....what was the final total?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2004, 02:00:22 PM »
Uh, NIK, you say the Pistoms attempted almost triple what the Lakers did, but from what i understand it was less than double (although still significant)....what was the final total?

Maybe it was only one of the games that was triple...Hold on, I'll get the numbers in a second.

ecrazy

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2004, 11:52:09 PM »
^^^^

:-X

WOW! u really got me....now i feel just like the lakers....LIKE A BIG ASS LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLIPPERS BITCH!

Do you realize that I continue sonning you, while you continue calling me names like a 5 year old? Please, stop posting...

CLIPPERS BITCH!!!
YOU'VE SEEN THE LIGHT!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: I'm happy for the Pistons...
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2014, 01:20:54 PM »
A thread we'll never see again.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2014, 04:10:35 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2014, 08:50:14 PM »
MAN, I WAS A YOUNG'N, BUT REAL SHIT, I NEVER HAD ANY ILL FEELINGS TOWARDS THOSE PISTON TEAMS OF THE 00'S.....THEY WERE THE DEFINITION OF "DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS" AND THE EPITOME OF "THERE IS NO I IN TEAM"...DOPE SQUADS.

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2014, 08:54:01 PM »
I'm a lil upset that the Lakers lost, but Detroit proved everyone that they a hell of a team.

DAMN...I FORGOT BOUT THIS GIRL. BITCH WAS FLY.