Author Topic: I'm happy for the Pistons...  (Read 822 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I'm happy for the Pistons...
« on: June 15, 2004, 09:33:36 PM »
Last year, I was very emotional when the Lakers lost...This year, I'm still sad, but I'm happy for the Pistons...You could see the determination in their eyes, they wanted it so bad, they played their hearts out...They were the better team, and I feel good for Larry Brown, Rasheed, Rip, Chauncy, and all of the Piston organization; absolutely outstanding...Who woulda' thought? I know you guys think I'm a bitch, and I always make excuses, or whatever. But I only say what I feel...I love my Lakers with passion, but they weren't the best team in the NBA this year...I just hope we see the Lakers come toghether again next year as a strong team, not like the Laker team of '94...I could go on forever about my mixed emotions, but I'm just gunna say congradulations to the 2004 NBA champions, The Detroit Pistons...PeACe

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:I'm happy for the Pistons...
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2004, 09:45:03 PM »
Exactly what I am feeling. I mean, I love the Lakers, we've been through thick and thin, since I was a little kid just in awe of Magic Johnson, to his HIV retirement, to James Worthy retirement, to 1994, to Magic's comebacks, the signing of Shaq, Kobe and Shaq's fued, and every thing inbetween, the 3 peats last year, and this year's rolliecoster. But honestly, the Pistons deserve so much credit it's unreal. They're MVP has never even been in the All-Star game, and they play as a team. Congrats to the Pistons, and lets see what happens this off season.

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2004, 09:46:46 PM »
lol don't go out and buy a Pistons jersey  ;D

Well actually I predicted Pistons in 4...damn Kobe  ;D

/\ Javier /\ lock this shit...I'm about to cry  :D ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2004, 09:49:12 PM »
Pistons jersey? I don't sport a jersey if it's not the Lakers...I just wanna congradulate Detroit, not become a fan.

CrAzY_gIrL

• Lil Geezy
  • Fuk_luv_4_real
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2004, 09:49:59 PM »
I'm a lil upset that the Lakers lost, but Detroit proved everyone that they a hell of a team.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2004, 10:02:55 PM »

Well actually I predicted Pistons in 4...damn Kobe  ;D

yea so did i, i actually thought it was gonna be detroit and timberwolves, just based on what they did in the offseason, ...

teecee

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2004, 10:51:40 PM »
Now all these guys saying they picked Detroit lol!!!

I admit it, i thought lakers in 5, i just thought kobe would come through, i thought it was his year to get mvp.  BUt this finals proved Kobe isnt the best player in the league, and not even the best player on his team.  With his court drama and free agency, his career is up in the air

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2004, 10:57:52 PM »
Congrats to the Pistons. They played one hell of a game.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2004, 11:11:34 PM »
Now all these guys saying they picked Detroit lol!!!

When did you check in?

::)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2004, 11:45:03 PM »

if it ain't a Laker, Angel or Raider jersey, then I don't sport it. I made a bet and I made someone wear my Laker jersey once in Minnesota, but I knew we were gonna win. Once, and I mean once I wore a Cowboy jersey as part of a bet in 1995 when the Cowboys beat the Raiders in Oakland. That was it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2004, 11:47:29 PM »

if it ain't a Laker, Angel or Raider jersey, then I don't sport it. I made a bet and I made someone wear my Laker jersey once in Minnesota, but I knew we were gonna win. Once, and I mean once I wore a Cowboy jersey as part of a bet in 1995 when the Cowboys beat the Raiders in Oakland. That was it.

DAYUM

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2004, 11:52:28 PM »
go spurs lol jk

yeah congrats to pistons 8)

-VZA-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2004, 11:58:51 PM »
Well said, NIK... that's about how I feel right now.  Those Pistons played their hearts out and made the Lakers look straight silly.  Maybe this will be a lesson to Shaq and Kobe.  They should've easily won this year especially with the support they had but instead of coming together, they all butted heads.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2004, 12:31:17 AM by -VZA- »
Ninja Babes - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NinjaBabes
like women who have abortions... i'm not havin' it.  ~canibus~
bust a nut inside your eye just to show you where i come from.  ~phife dawg~
like a man without no arms... you can't hang.  ~method man~
<--my future wifey

Montana00

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2004, 12:19:54 AM »
fuck the pistons they got lucky

ecrazy

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2004, 12:20:52 AM »
OH WHAT A NIGHT, OH MAN WHAT A NIGHT....whooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAN, this Damn Sure Gives The Clippers more of a chance of obtaining Kobe....WHOOO!!! CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES!

First, My Girl Graduated...THEN DURING HER GRAD PARTY WE SEE SUCH A GREAT ASS WHOOPING DETROIT GAVE TO LA (Felt Happy, but sad in a way for Gary Payton & Especially Karl Malone, My Dad Loves Karl malone and to see him struggle and move to la just to win and end up losing in the finals again, i felt bad for him, OH  WELL!)

I CANT WAIT TILL NEXT SEASON::::WHOO

OH ITS GONNA HAPPEN!
CLIPPERS BITCH!