Author Topic: Hilarious Hulk Hogan Quote  (Read 540 times)

Trauma-san

Hilarious Hulk Hogan Quote
« on: June 17, 2004, 08:46:19 PM »
Some of yall might know, but Hulk Hogan has a really hot daughter who's about 16 years old.  She sang the national anthem at several of Tampa's hockey games this year, and they had Hogan rip off his shirt and things etc. during the championship games, etc. (She sang at like 12 games, they considered her good luck)...

I saw Hogan on Jay Leno about 3 years ago, and Jay said something about little boys were gonna be knocking on his door for his daughter soon, and Hogan just grinned and said "Oh, they won't be knocking on the Hulkster's door" insinuating that he's fiercely protective of her...  

Well, anyways, she's dating Aaron Carter (the little punk that's Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boy's little brother).... Hogan found out that Aaron has dated Lindsey Lohan (spelling?) and Hillary Duff.... so, he's quoted as telling Aaron

"I know this isn't your first Barbecue, but you better act like you dont' know how to cook, or it's gonna be curtains for your skinny little ass"
« Last Edit: June 17, 2004, 08:47:26 PM by SMiLE »

pappy

Re:Hilarious Hulk Hogan Quote
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2004, 08:51:32 PM »
i saw this post an even b4 i read it i was goin say hogans daughter is hot lol.  an shes 17 legal in new york lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2004, 08:53:44 PM »
LOL, yea...isn't she tryna be a singer?

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2004, 08:54:32 PM »
Yeah she is pretty hot.

and I hope Hulk drops a leg drop on that Aaron Carter punk
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2004, 08:57:17 PM »
Yeah... I'm sure she'll end up getting some kind of contract, Hogan's got a ton of contacts everywhere, Universal, Time-Warner, etc.  

A lotta people don't know, Hogan used to be in a band before he got famous.  He's kinda like Arnold Schwartzenegger, reminds me of him a lot... they both are the same type of people.  Hogan was making money playing in bands while he was in high school... he had so much money as a senior in high school that he bought 2 Plymouth Roadrunners; one automatic, and one stick shift!  He doesn't sleep much, so he gets a lot accomplished.  He plays bass.  

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2004, 09:49:09 PM »
"I know this isn't your first Barbecue, but you better act like you dont' know how to cook, or it's gonna be curtains for your skinny little ass"

lol and then aaron carter wet himself

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2004, 11:17:51 PM »

I saw this on some wrestling site. I can just say this, I am not messing with Hulk Hogan's daughter. Shit, Hogan can still whip on some ass, I have no doubts on that. It would be funny if they tapped Hogan slamming that Aaron kid through a table and he starts flexing.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2004, 01:54:56 AM »
I'll fuck hogan up! old ass bitch.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Montana00

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2004, 08:13:51 AM »
lol thats awesome

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2004, 10:46:22 AM »
"I'll fuck hogan up! old ass bitch"

hahahahahahahahahahhahah
don't make me laugh

bez

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2004, 12:51:43 PM »
lol funny quote like, I wanna see some pics of this girl!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2004, 01:16:27 PM »
yea, shes bangin aint she, im tryin to find pics, its hard tho, if anyone could post some, mad props...

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2004, 04:23:31 PM »
I'll fuck hogan up! old ass bitch.

What you said there is even funnier than Hogan's quote. I mean Hulk would destory you in less than 5 seconds.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2004, 05:14:45 PM »
Dudes like 6'7 and his arms are the size of my torso. I'm sure u  would have an easy time fighting him when he has 3 times the reach and 10 times the power.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2004, 07:21:59 PM »
Dudes like 6'7 and his arms are the size of my torso. I'm sure u  would have an easy time fighting him when he has 3 times the reach and 10 times the power.

hell yeah. I don't care the age, nothing makes up for the power of the 24 inch pythons brother.