Author Topic: Masta Killa - No Said Date  (Read 145 times)

Throwback

Masta Killa - No Said Date
« on: June 18, 2004, 08:26:29 AM »
is it just me or is this album extremely dope. IMO one of the best albums so far this year. i basicly like all the songs

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:Masta Killa - No Said Date
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2004, 11:24:42 AM »
It's not just you.  Hopefully every hip-hop fan catches on from the rave reviews and doesn't miss out on this gem.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2004, 02:42:34 PM »
Yup, it's a very dope album, definitely one of the highlights of '04 so far and one of the best Wu-Tang releases for the last years (the last good release was GZA's third album). But every person who says that Masta Killa brought it back to the '96 Wu-Tang style is just ignorant, because it still can't fuck with the Clan's debut or the first solos. Tight though.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2004, 03:11:35 PM »
It's like a breath of fresh air. Somethin' different other than what's out now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2004, 03:19:18 PM »
But every person who says that Masta Killa brought it back to the '96 Wu-Tang style is just ignorant, because it still can't fuck with the Clan's debut or the first solos.

You can still say that this album sounds like it's from '95 but still isn't as good as that group of albums.

Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2004, 04:45:48 PM »
I DL the album the other night.  Its not bad, but not great.  My fav track is the one ft. Deck & GZA...That song is very dope.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2004, 07:15:46 PM »
I DL the album the other night.  Its not bad, but not great.  My fav track is the one ft. Deck & GZA...That song is very dope.

Yeh I agree , but i wasnt really feeling that track with deck and GZA, cause i couldnt really get into the beat, but the song called Masta Killa that one was dope...

Throwback

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2004, 08:43:48 AM »
Old man. that song is funny. ODB is insane

axiom187

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2004, 12:37:53 PM »
it's a solid album! i love the song masta killa and its incredible beat. :)