Author Topic: alright guys...i need some help  (Read 207 times)

Don Breezio

alright guys...i need some help
« on: June 21, 2004, 06:56:46 PM »
my buddy kyle plays guitar...he owns two guitars...i taylor acoustic which costed him about 4500.00 dollars and a Paul reed smith electric which was about 2500.00...music is his life and his guitars were one of the most important things to him. yesterday me and him and our buddy jeff were all at kyles apartment (they live together...i stay there a lot...about 5 am jeff woke up to kyles car alarm and the sound of breaking glass...then somebody yelled "oh Shit...get em get em!"....jeff ran downstairs and kyles guitars were gone. now considering nobody here lives by me i am not asking for specific places...but we are searching everywhere for these guitars. we've checked pawn shops, music shops, every guitar center in washington, oregon, and idaho is on the lookout for the guitars. (he has a lot of connections in the music stores). but what im asking for you guys is any suggestions as to where i could look or find info on this kind of stuff. wehre they could've gone...now obviously not specific places but just in general. anything other than pawnshops, music stores, ebay, or the newspapers?

i know its kind of a wierd question to ask but kyle is one of my best friends and he's really upset about this. and me and jeff are trying everything we can to get them back. so any advice is greatly appreciated. thanks guys.

Luke

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:alright guys...i need some help
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2004, 07:16:37 PM »
Good idea by checkin Ebay and pawn shops and all that.. Uhh I don't know. Most likely your friend will never see his guitars again. If you saw there car and a partial platenumber you could do alot. and you could check for fingerprints if they weren't wearing gloves.

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2004, 07:17:22 PM »
San Francisco Trading Co
52 W Hastings, Vancouver, BC V6B1G6
(604) 682-1348

HUGE Pawnshop, it's full of guitars and other instruments.  It's worth a try.

(I've never been in there cuz it's in the downtown eastside and there's crack heads everywhere lol)

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2004, 07:31:24 PM »
lol@searching for stolen guitars.

You're never gonna find them.

pappy

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2004, 08:31:58 PM »
does your friend got any people he has beef with

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2004, 02:55:25 PM »
no he doesnt have beef with anyone...everybody loves him...between his friends, my friends, and jeffs friends we probably have a good 3 to 400 people out looking for his guitars. the thing is it was stolen from his apartment...jeff ran down there right after it happened (like within a minute or two) and nobody heard any cars or anything...jeff even ran around about a 5 block radius and saw nobody. kyles landlord is who we all think it is...even the cops have him as suspect i think. the guy is into drugs and guns and has been to jail many times...plus he knows exactly what kinds of guitars kyle has and whatnot. his apartment is right next to kyles car. and he obviously knew that kyle had left his guitars in his car. now some people said "well why wouldnt he just use the keys and take them from kyles apartment since he's the landlord"...but then everyone would've known it was him...and 5 am is the perfect time to do it because we're always up at kyles apartment till about 3 or 4...but always asleep around 5. the landlord knows this very well....

thanks for the address and number adon..do you really think the guitars would go that far though? i mean...tahts 2 states away lol

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2004, 02:59:47 PM »
thanks for the address and number adon..do you really think the guitars would go that far though? i mean...tahts 2 states away lol

Read the adress fool, it's 2 hours away. lol

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2004, 04:28:48 PM »
luke, it had to be someone u know, very rarely does someone just break into a random house, steal 2 guitars, nothing else,  and get away easily, with no trail,... This was planned, this was probably either a freind or the landlord.... You need to investigate...

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2004, 06:10:29 PM »
luke, it had to be someone u know, very rarely does someone just break into a random house, steal 2 guitars, nothing else,  and get away easily, with no trail,... This was planned, this was probably either a freind or the landlord.... You need to investigate...

they werent in his apartment they were in his car parked outside of his apartment in a bad part of town...still though i would bet it was the landlord.

lol adon i guess i just read san francisco..ill check that out thanks.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2004, 06:12:35 PM »
^^^ thats why u dont leave 7gs in your car...

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2004, 09:51:39 PM »

yeah this was the only time he's ever done it...he got home about 3 am and had to be up at 6:30 and he was tired so he figured they'd be ok for a few hours....

DAYUM

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2004, 10:18:05 PM »
Detective Luke  ;D

Don Breezio

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2004, 11:01:57 PM »
Detective Luke  ;D

laugh all you want but if you had 7 thousand dollars stolen from you and it was the most important things in the world to you...you would want your friends out looking for that stuff too.

West C. Connected

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2004, 01:32:20 PM »
That's fucked up homie, hope you find 'em.

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2004, 01:37:37 PM »