Author Topic: I got a proposal Maestro minded, Alerg, Naz-t , sccitt, Nexus peep this  (Read 187 times)

KonSICKwence / Ine

• 'G'
wassup? lets put together a compilation!

with all of us on it it would have no choice but to be fire. I'd sell my car to back the marketing on it and everything ( thats 20 grand a brand new crv) 

if you intereste dwe can get to work if not its cool best of luck to you

holla

konsickwence

aka Ineffable_J-steez

Suga Foot

^doods crazy lol

Agent725

• 'G'
  • The Square Pusha
if you guys are serious Id be more than happy to donate. ;D

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yo Kon holler at me on aim, i got that track done...i'm ready to do some more for that shit too...i just need some beats...you should try to get a hold of jaymastajay too if that's possible...i'd love to hook back up with him...i'm recording like maddd right now so holler...oh yea we just finished the MicLordz shit...so that's gonna be released for sure in august, we just need to do album cover work and shit, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Matty_C

• 'G'
The artist formerly known as Nexus here: I don't make rap music anymore so I'm out just figured I'd let you know. And are you sure you want to sell your car for this? That seems incredibly drastic.

Anyway, good luck if you do put this together.

Matt

KonSICKwence / Ine

• 'G'
yeah i could sell this car and just get something cheap or even half the price thats still ten grand to market with.I've been going to school at a really nyce school (westminster) for marketing so i kind of know what I am doing and know people who do.  plus its not really about the money at all.. its about gettin some good hip hop out there cuz the industry is polluted with this bullshit now a dayz.

nex dog i urge you to reconsider but if not thats your decision ultimately.

peep the remember nexus thread again tho. you gotta alot of true fans.

and Alerg hell yeah dog I'm stoked to hear it. I am uploading more beats as we speak so if you don't tlak to me sometime soon hit me up via e-mail jwm0302@westminstercollege.edu and ya I wanna get a hold of jaymastajay I'd love ot collab with him on some stuff.

pz

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i'll keep aim on, so if you see me on holler at me...i can send it to you through there, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

KonSICKwence / Ine

• 'G'
i'll keep aim on, so if you see me on holler at me...i can send it to you through there, peace.

ite.  i will leav emine on for the enxt hour that I am home and if i see you i will get at you.

pz.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
man.. you cant sellyour car for something like this.. besides, im already working on another thing right now, so i cant do this.. sorry

KonSICKwence / Ine

• 'G'
i was planning on selling my car N E ways cuz its worth 21 grand and i can get a new outy A4 from my friend for 5 grand (uc zhe is in debt and needs cash asap) which leaves me with 16 grand. I can use mor ethan half that and have great marketing on it. 

watcha workin on Maestro? not testin jsut curious. I haven't talke dot you in a while but i need ot holler at you about the beat we collabed on ( well the beat that you basically made and I hooked samplez for)  my partna in crime really badly wants to drop something to it. he's written to it and everythign but i won't let him cuz its not really my say.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

You know I'm down...Just gotta get my mic and/or find a place to record...I'ma contact Phiasko pretty soon 'bout his studio...PeACe