Author Topic: News from Daz's site inc Partial So So Gangsta Tracklist  (Read 112 times)

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
News from Daz's site inc Partial So So Gangsta Tracklist
« on: June 28, 2004, 02:52:51 PM »
Aite...we have a nice little update for you peeps...some audio, THE TRACK LIST, and 1 cover...

To download all tracks right-click the name and go "save target as".

DAZ FEAT. TI AND CEE-LO - THE ONE REMIX
This is the remix done for Cee-Lo as reported in April. This track does not appear on the track list. It might be released through Cee-Lo, as his next single.

DAZ FEAT. TI - MY LIFE
This is the track Daz did for TI's album as reported in April. It is now going to be on SO SO GANGSTA. This track is AKA ON FIRE.

DAZ FEAT. REDMAN - BLAZE UP
This will be on the SO SO GANGSTA album. It was recently added to the track list.

DAZ FEAT. NATE DOGG - BOYZ N THA HOOD (Clean)
DAZ FEAT. NATE DOGG - BOYZ N THA HOOD (Dirty)
This will be Daz's first single. I've provided the Clean version for the radio DJs out there. Play our track dammit!  ..

DAZ FEAT. JD AND JAGGED EDGE - PARTY PEOPLE
This was the Teaser Single for the So So Gangsta album Originally planned to be the 1st single. This might turn into the 2nd single. We'll have to wait and see.

Shout out to JD and Kool Kid thanks for hooking up the mixtape... So So Gangsta in 2004.

The West Is Rising, Can U Feel It?

SO SO GANGSTA TRACK LIST
Here's the track list I got from the So So Def peeps. I didn't get the last track because it didn't fit on the 2way. I'll get it for you guys soon.
1. Boyz N Tha Hood Feat. Nate Dogg (The Single)
2. DPG 4 Life
3. Blaze Up Feat. Redman
4. On Fire Feat. TI (The Street Single)
5. Fly Guy
6. Party People Feat. JD and Jagged Edge (Teaser Single)
7. Ratatatat
8. Meal Ticket Feat. Krayzie Bone
9. Don't Get Caught Slippin'
10. Untitled
+ Bonus Tracks

6 of the songs are produced by Daz.
Look for the album around August 2004. It will drop 1 month after JD's album drops. The Nate video will be shot in a few weeks.

And finally, here is the cover for the DPG (Daz, Snoop, and Soopafly) album. This album will be dropping 4th quarter this year through DPG/GA. It WILL DROP. The tracks have already been recorded. Look to only see Snoop on 3 songs. It will be more of a Daz and Soopafly project.

CLICK TO SEE COVER

Now answer this... who is OMGU?

http://www.dpgrecordz.com/news/

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.