Author Topic: what do u rock when u....  (Read 458 times)

teecee

Re: what do u rock when u....
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2004, 11:18:37 PM »
i usually wear the same style, but a lot of different shit.  If i'm at home, i am alwyas in something comfortable, shorts or sweats and i have a pair of pumas i only wear inside the house..........as for the rest of the time, i mix it up but dress really preppy....

I've ALWAYS dressed preppy, people always thought i was so weird in highschool cuz i was big in to rap and captain of the bball team, yet i would always wear a button up and some nice pants.  Its all good now, because as a teacher i have to dress that way anyway, so at least i dont have to buy work clothes that i hate

As for dressing similar to Kanye, i would NEVER wear a polo with the collar up, and some of his colors are straight wack!!!

Even though i'm from canada, lately i have been buying soccer jerseys as they are pretty nice actually...

as for the summer, i wear like the long ass shorts (male capris LOL) or surfer/wakeboarder type shorts and flourescent tshirts all the time (my buddy manages a store that has all the GSUS stuff, they got some nice shit)

and of course, gotta mix in some skater shit like Dickies pants, volcom dress shirts are the shit too.......

i guess i NEVER have dressed like your typical hiphop head, and i dont give a fuck either, i dress how i want to dress.....

as for shoes, i usually wear nothing but pumas, except for bball.............and ya, i sport some ice once in awhile, but only when i am out of town as it just isnt good when i see colleagues from my school and i have earrings in.....

Tony Danza

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2004, 01:57:02 PM »
LOL in my city all the hot girls go out with the black kids. Muthafuckas are stealing my women.lol. I don't fuck with them wannabe gangsta chicks. They are all mad stupid and end up pregnant at 17 anyway.

exactly like my city, about an hour outside of nyc.   

at home i always rock basketball shorts and some slippers or suttin

out usually xl white tee with some jeans and white air force ones or tims,  or if its kinda cold i like to rock the white tee with the long sleeve white tee underneath it. my style.
skillz in the dice nice with jab

Tony Danza

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2004, 01:57:59 PM »
if i do rock a color its almost always red.
skillz in the dice nice with jab

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2004, 02:04:07 PM »
home - shorts vest

out - what ever i got in my cupboard  ;D

school - i dont go to school

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2004, 02:10:29 PM »
ive been popin my collor up for like 4-5 years now, kanye aint to trend setter.. its good to see him deviate from the rap comunities Gangsta style tho

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2004, 04:04:06 AM »
at home-some old faded black shorts that my mom fucked up because she washed them when they didn't need to be washed therfore making them faded and unweable oustide the house, and t  shirt. but lately i've been wearing this old metallica t shirt that i've had forever.

at school- i used to wear  A GRIP of ecko...that was my main brand i'd wear, but here lately i've been going for that whole "on the beach"  look. 

going out- usually the same as school but a little nicer , always a slick button down.

as far as what girls go for out here.... i've been noticing too that a lot of girls have been going for black guys. not to sound gay or nothing but even the ugly black dudes get play automatically. But for the most part girls out here go for either uber white dudes (the whole pop punk look)  or uber cholo looking dudes.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2004, 08:56:00 PM »
home- just boxers sometimes bball nike shorts and a t

skool- wateva i got in my closet

Out- same as skool

Suga Foot

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2004, 06:39:14 PM »
home - CLippers shorts and my "Vancouver Is For Hustlers" t-shirt

out - whatever the night calls for

ecrazy

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2004, 02:43:32 AM »
ive been popin my collor up for like 4-5 years now, kanye aint to trend setter.. its good to see him deviate from the rap comunities Gangsta style tho

^^Seriously, Ive Been Dressin that way since middle school....

Home - White T-Shirt (With A Bar-B-Q Stain) With some Kinda Shorts And My Sandals

School - Button Up T-Shirts (Quiksilver, BillaBong, Anchor Blue, KikWear), LoGo T's (Fabricali, Ecko, Shady lmtd. RocaWear) With Jeans
Polo Shirt (Quiksilver, BillaBong, Anchor Blue) With Some Dockers
Shoes - DC's

Out - Depends ....Um To A Club - Gucci Button Up Shirt With Some Black Pants Or My Favorite Striped Black And Grey Shirt From Anchor Blue, With Some Black Pants
Shoes - Dressy Black, Um..I always borrow my dads shoes when i go to the club, they always go with what im wearing
OH AND YOU CANT FORGET THE COLOGNE!!!!....Burberry Or Dolce
If im not going to the club im usually rockin what i wear to school