Author Topic: what do u rock when u....  (Read 459 times)

DAYUM

what do u rock when u....
« on: July 02, 2004, 03:41:20 PM »
at home- jsut my boxers or sum gym shorts and a wifebeater

school- just a plain colored shirt mainly either white black or blue maybe gray and sum dickie shorts or the really baggy ones, with my DCs or Bams

when i go out with friends

a collard shirt or a skater shirt (quiksilver mostly) and IF i dont have nuthing then my homie hooks me up with sum colored shirts sumtiems from American Eagle with my dickies starched my new pair of DC'z or Osiris's 

i use to dress gangsta 24/7 but girls dont like that shit like the really hot preppy ones like either skaters or preps so i dressed skater now i know im a "poser" or whatever but call me what u want all i know is i aint no punk but ive noticed ive gotten WAY more hotter bitches by dressing more skater/prep the only time ill dress gangsta now is if i feel like i want too or if i go chill in my old hood like at a party or sumthing...

i know alot of people on this board dress with like g-unit and Ecko and all that shit  :-X i dont really got a problem with that but sum ppl in my city take shit too far and try to act balck with that shit i dont mind as long as u dont call me a "nigga" when u aint black n shit but i couldnt see myself dressing like that but what do yall sport?

p.s. i sport dickies and my fake diamond  earing no matter what  8)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2004, 03:45:12 PM by Mr. G-Face »

West C. Connected

Re: what do u rock when u....
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2004, 03:54:01 PM »
Home - White T 'n some jeans or just some random pants

School - Usually a jersey.

Out - Jersey or whatever I bought last, usually. :D

DAYUM

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2004, 03:56:27 PM »

see i could never wear like jerseys n jordans n hats n all that idk just aint me too many ppl dress like that anyways but tis funny how ppl think who dresses like that are modern day gangstas or rappers lol has anyone ever said that u look like a rapper? lol ive heard that before

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2004, 04:10:14 PM »
Home - t-shirt with basketball shorts or sweats and house shoes

School - A short (Polo buttoned or t-shirt) with jeans or khakis, not a fan of shorts with some Tims or white kicks

Out - Same thing as school basically
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

West C. Connected

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2004, 04:45:11 PM »

see i could never wear like jerseys n jordans n hats n all that idk just aint me too many ppl dress like that anyways but tis funny how ppl think who dresses like that are modern day gangstas or rappers lol has anyone ever said that u look like a rapper? lol ive heard that before

I be lovin' the jerseys, yeah, I didn't start rockin' 'em until rappers do, but I'm not stopping rockin' them suddenly because the Polo's is in now.

People say I look like a rapper or a gangsta all the time lol because I always wear matching clothes with a matching fitted and usually Hip Hop brands and Hip Hop style. And no I'm not a wigger lol

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2004, 04:49:01 PM »
i wear the same things at home, at school, and when im out. usually jeans, and a polo, or a dress shirt. and some nikes...

DAYUM

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2004, 04:54:18 PM »

I be lovin' the jerseys, yeah, I didn't start rockin' 'em until rappers do, but I'm not stopping rockin' them suddenly because the Polo's is in now.

People say I look like a rapper or a gangsta all the time lol because I always wear matching clothes with a matching fitted and usually Hip Hop brands and Hip Hop style. And no I'm not a wigger lol

yeah i aint saying u are or nuthing but i think alot of them are punks cuzz they say they are down n shit but when it comes down ive punked so many ppl that dress liek that its crayzie ppl think im a punk cuzz i dont dress gangsta no more but shiiit they got another thing comeing

and yeah there are alot of preppy black ppl dressin n shit like that i think its gonna be in soon like how Kayne dresses n shit either that or alot of them wear pink cuzz of camrons gay ass

CrAzY_gIrL

• Lil Geezy
  • Fuk_luv_4_real
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2004, 02:08:07 AM »
I'm usually naked with a robe on when I'm at home. But if not I'm just in a tank top and some shorts. And Boxers sometimes too. ;D

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2004, 09:04:20 AM »
At Home- Basketball Shorts and T-Shirt.
When I go out it is usually hip hop style. I usually wear for example like a XL LRG shirt with a pair of BAGGY Jeans. I don't overdo it at alll like them fags that wear them shits with the NBA teams all over it. That shit is gay.

AG you got it wrong to. All the hottest girls like bad boys.. I usually don't even go after the girls who approach fail little metrosexual Abercrombie guys. Cuz that shit aint me.

DAYUM

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2004, 10:54:15 AM »
When I go out it is usually hip hop style. I usually wear for example like a XL LRG shirt with a pair of BAGGY Jeans. I don't overdo it at alll like them fags that wear them shits with the NBA teams all over it. That shit is gay.

AG you got it wrong to. All the hottest girls like bad boys.. I usually don't even go after the girls who approach fail little metrosexual Abercrombie guys. Cuz that shit aint me.

well it depends where u live at here

in the ghetto i know all the girls like the chulos cuzz the girls are prolly chula

in the okay side there alot of "Rappers" who wear pink and stuff i guess u could say they get alot of girls but thats over there i never lived in the okay side of town only the ghetto and rich

then on the rich side where i live now  8) all the hot chicks like skaterz/prep cuzz most of them are or they are gay punk rockers but if u try to act black u will get the wanna be thug girls lol its funny cuzz they are prolly fat and gross and most of the guys are punks anyways

im just talking about my city idk about yours...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2004, 11:17:26 AM »
LOL in my city all the hot girls go out with the black kids. Muthafuckas are stealing my women.lol. I don't fuck with them wannabe gangsta chicks. They are all mad stupid and end up pregnant at 17 anyway.

Throwback

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2004, 11:32:48 AM »
home - soccer jersey + jogging pants

school - jeans/khakis+some shirt

out - jeans/khakis+some shirt

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2004, 01:07:02 PM »

the abercrombie blonde hair girls are the hottests, dumbest, and easiest...

We Fly High

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2004, 09:03:38 PM »

been rocking LRG since their first releases like 4 years ago, back in summer 2000. i had that shit head to toe before anyone... the first to get sponsored were The Grouch and Planet Asia. i've got some straight OLD SCHOOL L-r-g gear in my closet like the architect pants.  i used to know the owner of this hella sick hip hop clothing store back4-5 years ago and he would always let me peek through all the LRG catalogs that he had, and i would just be able to pick whatever items that i wanted.. and within a few days, i would be able to go pick it up. I was able to rock the freshest gear all throughout high school that no one else had. i was the first person at school to rock each brand.. like L-R-G, A#, Triple 5 Soul (esp backpacks), Project Dragon/Subware/Futura Laboratories.. , Supreme, all that shit..

« Last Edit: July 04, 2004, 09:19:14 PM by justin718 »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2004, 09:22:11 PM »
I wear alot of triple 5 soul....

White Boy, I know alot of Abercrombie girls that are straight up beer sluts. But alot of them are really really uptight. Not braggin or nothin' I have never had a problem picking up a preppy girl. And I dress similar to Kanye.