Author Topic: Words From Vinnie Paz  (Read 254 times)

N-Sane Brain

Words From Vinnie Paz
« on: July 08, 2004, 02:05:59 PM »
First off, be sure to cop the new 7L and Esoteric LP, DC2: Bars Of Death dropping July 13th - it's bonkers.

Secondly, I hope that by now y'all are well acquainted with my brothas Outerspace. They've appeared on both Violent By Design and Visions Of Gandhi. They also toured the U.S. with us in 2003. It's beyond music with us. My family is their family and vice versa. Outerspace has been patiently waiting in the wings for around 7 years now, and finally, on July 27, they will be dropping their CLASSIC, (that's right, CLASSIC!) debut LP, Blood And Ashes. We've worked tirelessly for the last year and a half on this record and everyone involved put their blood, sweat, and tears into this project. Guests include myself, Sadat X, Immortal Technique, Celph Titled, Esoteric and more with production from 7L, Celph Titled, DJ Sat-One, Jon Doe, Beyonder, and 2 up and coming cats: Arithmetic (from Toronto) and a brotha named Shuko (from Germany) - who is fuckin bananas! If you're like me and you miss the boom-bap shit from '94, this record is for you. Don't sleep, sleep is the cousin of death.

[...]

And last but not least, Stoupe and I are busy putting the finishing touches on our fourth record, Legacy Of Blood, due out late summer. There's gonna be a few very special guests on the LP, but Stoupe and I decided to hold down the bulk of this one. AOTP ally and honorary JMT member, Des Devious, added his talent to the mix too. That's all I can say right now. I don't wanna give too much away.

[...]

Once again, thanks for all of the love, and come check us out in your city this fall on the Legacy Of Blood Tour with 7L&Eso and Outerspace.

The real Outerspace release with features by Vinnie Paz, Sadat X, Immortal Technique, Celph Titled, Esoteric, and many more. And a German cat on the boards :o And the new Jedi Mind Tricks album will be out soon too 8) Could be a tight year, Outerspace already released a really dope album with unreleased songs this year.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Words From Vinnie Paz
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2004, 02:49:18 PM »
yea i miss that old boom bap rap...ill check that shit out...hope canibus is on that new legacy of blood shit, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2004, 04:31:59 PM »
so that jedi mind tricks present outerspace, was not their debut, plus i cant wait for the new JMt, know the production will be sick, hope vinnie got his head on straight, and got his skills back...

Maradona

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Goal of the Century
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2004, 10:55:12 PM »
 :o
Picking up the ball from inside his own half, the pint-sized Argentine skipped past challenge after challenge. Always appearing to be on the point of tumbling, he was miraculously able to retain his balance before rounding Peter Shilton and slotting the ball home for a goal manufactured in heaven.

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2004, 03:05:15 AM »
...so that jedi mind tricks present outerspace, was not their debut...

No it wasn't, just a collection of songs they released on 12" or whatever and (I think) two unreleased tracks.

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2004, 07:33:32 AM »
Oh yeah: Snippets from the new Outerspace album: http://flashenhanced.com/outerspace/player/

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2004, 06:47:00 AM »
GZA, SEAN PRICE & KILLAH PRIEST CONFIRMED FOR NEW JMT ALBUM, LEGACY OF BLOOD | Posted: 7.16.04

In the latest Legacy Of Blood news, JMT wanted to let fans know that GZA, Sean Price and Killah Priest will be featured on JMT's upcoming fourth album, Legacy Of Blood, due on Babygrande/Koch Sept. 21, 2004.

The first single from the album, On The Eve Of War feat. GZA, will drop in August.

God-diggedy-dayumn :o 8)

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2004, 02:39:23 PM »
The first single of the new Outerspace album will be "Top Shelf" featuring Sadat X of the Brand Nubian, and produced by Shuko of Germany 8) "Fire And Ice" will be on the b-side. Two of the best tracks, good choice.