Author Topic: Musicpharm's Interview with Tha Lowlifes (talks new album, Crooked I & 19th St.  (Read 187 times)

jayare

• Lil Geezy
  • Musicpharm.com
well as you guys knew i had the chance to get a quick interview with the Lowlifes. Stuff they talk about are where they have been for the past years, making the C-style album, thier new album and Crooked I. thanks to everyone for ur questions.

Check out the interview here

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good shit man, thanks for that...

lets hope we get some collabos soon

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
Good shit Jay.

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

hector

the link doesn't work for me, and I really wanna read the interview.

Low lifes album is one of my top 3 most anticipated albums ever.

hector

sweet I got it to work.  Much props on the interview.

great to hear they have a mixtape out that you can buy off their website.  Imma hit that up right away.

over 100 unreleased songs, 12-15 albums worth of material  :o :o :o I wonder how true that is.
great to hear that they plan on having no guest appearances on their debut album.

man I can't wait for this shit.  I sure hope its not ruined by crappy production.  Lil' C-Style's album was also one of my most anticipated ever, but was ruined by horrendous production.  hopefully da low lifes didn't go that route.

All yall Sleepin:  shame on yourself.  open your ears to some of the best raps ever.

hector

yo what is their website?

I thought they said www.thelowlifes.com but that doesn't work.  I really wanna order that mixtape.

hector

my bad its www.thalowlifes.com

and its still being created.

Funkadelic

I'll check this one later. Thanks for the link and the interview...

jayare

• Lil Geezy
  • Musicpharm.com

thanks for the good words.....i hollered at them today about thier website, and i was told that its being worked on, but when it's up you'll see the video to thier first single (which they dropped some of the verses in the interview) and also a place to get the mixtape.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thanks

prince

dope news!! tha low lifes are dope...

they are featured on bad azz news album....

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
thanks for the good words.....i hollered at them today about thier website, and i was told that its being worked on, but when it's up you'll see the video to thier first single (which they dropped some of the verses in the interview) and also a place to get the mixtape.

Cool!